Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a watch at the new video on Facebook @Tiredgranny72

Someone been watching tattle with her comment i think anyway
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ needs to get her lies straight. Last year she was spouting that both kids took to her straight away and asked her to never leave. She's fulla tit. Her body language speaks volumes. All the pausing to show her heart is full ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Better get those acting classes booked. Abbie can do the singing classes while she's there. The wee lassie probably had Coles intentions clicked from the get go. Talking about how the wee girls home is broken. Well who the duck broke it I wonder ๐Ÿค” maybe it's just me but if that wee girl felt like that why did they shack up so quick. No 1 thought about those kids then because these 2 are self absorbed. This isn't a love story, it's a tale of deceit and heartbreak for other people. Cis these 2 got what they wanted so duck everyone elses feelings. As long as they got what they want. I have no respect for these 2 whatsoever. So self absorbed and money driven, but don't want the hard work that goes with it. Want to be famous and reap those rewards. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 4
Haven't they got a cheek to say how nicer the world would be if you complemented someone everyday like what they do hag people off hag children and before anyone ask it was a little boy and she told another child the they would die after posting a comment then call another child a fanny they bullied a transgender lady they went on facebook and said she couldn't cut hair from a child that had disabilities coz she was pregnant then she couldnt cut hair woth children sitting in the car chair they have coz of her spd she cant move as quick. Yeah people might call me 2 faced or what ever ive slagged them off so what but for them to say that.

Then betty has made a crappy comeback Mean what is that video about and surprise shawty i wouldn't want to see you do parent classes coz for one you dont take yourself seriously and you expect toxact seriously and them classes. The pair of yous need to grow up start doing content that doesn't invole you showing that bump off. Yeah your missing the kids very much aint yous live tonight then or tomorrow

Well lynseyloveslife you but be one of many bought followers or you haven't been to dumfries to see the shop. Ill give you a run down. Its dirty the dont clean

Member of there staff doesnt were facemask before comment he has previously worn masks

There shop windows are chatty
They only have 1 style of hair cut

The place is hidious and and crap like inside ment to look kinda of vintage style but the spiders n bugs are more vintage than them they been reported to environmental health and they have a rat on premises called cole
That video appeared on my timeline this morning. What the eff is she doing?

Black for a babyโ€™s room is just awful. Itโ€™s going to look like a bat cave!

Reactions: 3
Yet on the live it didn't bother her people asking about the colour. She happily showed them the photo of someone else's that they are copying and said how the other walls will be magnolia. So then why make out it was pissing her off people asking ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yet on the live it didn't bother her people asking about the colour. She happily showed them the photo of someone else's that they are copying and said how the other walls will be magnolia. So then why make out it was pissing her off people asking ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Because they weren't agreeing with them/her. All ok until you dare disagree with the cult following. All these silly women saying your making me cry im with you on this journey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no yer no hen your just there to boost their views and interactions to make the creator fund. These 2 would never return the favour. All the wee pages who boosted these 2 plus the added buyers of followers, do you see these 2 returning the favour? No and you won't. Same when all these pages hit a certain number it's all about them from then on in. Wish people would open their eyes and realise these people do not care about you. No matter what they say.

Have a watch at the new video on Facebook @Tiredgranny72

Someone been watching tattle with her comment i think anyway
What the actual fk was that video on fb all about. You would think she was the first step parent to grace the fkn planet. duck off rat face! And you can tell there's a lot of fake story telling in it aw the kids said this and that. U can tell shes making it up on the spot also further down there's a post about fertility struggles. YOU NEVER STRUGGLED YOU DUMB duck!! you had ivf and it worked first time so shut up!!!! Id like to know how long after they got together she met the kids. My husband now was my male best friend years ago we weren't in a relationship then I had my daughter with someone else me n him split up wen my daughter was a baby I got with my husband wen my daughter was 3 but he didn't get introduced as my partner to her until 10 months later she was nearly 4 even tho she had knew him all her life. So does anyone know how long after they got together she introduced the kids?

Reactions: 5
Didnโ€™t I read on here the kids were taken when they met for the first time or was it their first date to the park? Someone correct me if Iโ€™m wrong.
I hate when they witch about struggles. I myself have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 years. I know a lovely same sex couple who had three failed rounds of ivf before they had their first baby. Not to mention AbI has two kids! They wouldnโ€™t know fertility struggles if it slapped them on the face.

• Heart
Didnโ€™t I read on here the kids were taken when they met for the first time or was it their first date to the park? Someone correct me if Iโ€™m wrong.
I hate when they witch about struggles. I myself have been trying to get pregnant for over 4 years. I know a lovely same sex couple who had three failed rounds of ivf before they had their first baby. Not to mention AbI has two kids! They wouldnโ€™t know fertility struggles if it slapped them on the face.
Yes that fack is true yes your right it definitely would slap them right in the face i tell you see if this was a different situation where it didnt work for them i bet anymoney that they woukd of went back to there crappy videos there wouldnt be video on how it has affected them or nothing the seem perfectly fine to rub there happy ending in people's faces.

Whats their relationship like with the kids dad does anyone know ?
I don't know ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ and its just my opinion but Im not too sure that Cole likes him. Her face sneers when she says anything about the kids being with him. I feel a lot of what she says on Tiktok is digs at him. Like the wee girl wanting to change her name to Coles surname. I'm pretty sure if that wee girl has a great relationship with dad that's not true. It seems they have 50/50 custody which shows you he's a hands on dad, Not just a weekend one. And the kids are abroad with him just now I just hope no mind games are played with those 2 kids. They seem amazing well mannered wee things.

Whats their relationship like with the kids dad does anyone know ?
Abbie doesn't have any contact realy with the father only if it involes kids other wise defo a no cole doesn't like him one bit but what cole forgets she wouldn't have step children if it wasn't for the guy he does what any father does and he there he is more of a role model for them kids. She was in a happy relationship with they guy for 10 years she cant she wasn't coz she had 2 kids you dont just have a kid and not love the guy

So the latest tiktok about no fun games with you wife or any other content or the way they act or stuff you know here is 3 of people that commented on this video and they are young kids mean what they say on lives or what video they post just think these parents dont watch keep an eye on there kids follow these 2 childish adults people on here know what they post

So lets have a talk would you let you kids or grandchildren watch or follow these 2 know what they post so ill give examples stripping off to bra n pants. Talking about sex. Letter there own child hold and play outside with adults toy. Teaching children that its ok act the way they do.

I personally would be extra careful over my grandkids if aged to watch or be on social media

Attachments

Last edited:
I would not be happy to let my neices or nephews watch them. Young children on social media I donโ€™t really like. But following these two? No way. I canโ€™t see the appeal of them at all. When I see comments like โ€œIโ€™m crying with youโ€œ my eyes roll. I just donโ€™t get the appeal. They donโ€™t come across as a nice couple or even two nice people individually. What exactly do they offer to warrant fans?

I would not be happy to let my neices or nephews watch them. Young children on social media I donโ€™t really like. But following these two? No way. I canโ€™t see the appeal of them at all. When I see comments like โ€œIโ€™m crying with youโ€œ my eyes roll. I just donโ€™t get the appeal. They donโ€™t come across as a nice couple or even two nice people individually. What exactly do they offer to warrant fans?
I totally agree with that i don't see the whole thing with them ive seen so many tiktokers who have been so funny and i follow them then i noticed once they start with guys look were verified or we have soo many followers mean they change and i unfolloe them cant stand them

Well all these clothes they are showing off some are bought and a lot are coming from their โ€œfansโ€ sending them things like who does that there are homeless and kids whoโ€™s parents canโ€™t afford to put clothes on their back but they spend money sending this pair clothes for a cash cow while they run about scamming in their 50k Range Rover! (Only keeping it 3 years) boils my piss!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and they love that people are doing it! They will sell things they got for free also.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well all these clothes they are showing off some are bought and a lot are coming from their โ€œfansโ€ sending them things like who does that there are homeless and kids whoโ€™s parents canโ€™t afford to put clothes on their back but they spend money sending this pair clothes for a cash cow while they run about scamming in their 50k Range Rover! (Only keeping it 3 years) boils my piss!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and they love that people are doing it! They will sell things they got for free also.
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ it's my biggest bug bear on social media. The hungry kids, the homeless, abused kids etc..... na duck donating to better someone's life. Let's send people who are comfortablely off our money , hoping they even give u a mention. They don't care who your are, they just want what your offering. All those let's call them beggars. .. let's face it that's what TT is becoming. A professional begging site. One where u can sit in the comfort of your own home and take off the vulnerable. World is fucked up. All these People desperate to show they have a good by sending gifts and money. It's not a good heart your enabling egotistical arseholes to prey on vulnerable people. Open your eyes guy they don't give a duck about you. Not just these 2 though they r at higher end with the smithys. Wish people.would realise last year it wasn't these 2 that raised all the presents for kids. It was the public ,these 2 just put their name to it. And got all the glory that the people who.bought presents should've got. Sorry for the rant. Just hate scammers n beggars. Not real beggars the beggars on TT ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Bump on show again wot a surprise shawty wow who actually cares anymore abbie aw wait i remember you 4d scan this week is it not so another update with cousin it and her titanic teeth wow so your #nesting again wow u been nesting since wot 15 or 19 weeks no # about missing your kids bit odd ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Attachments

I totally agree @Tiredgranny72 Some people have no shame. Iโ€™m getting sick and tired of โ€influencersโ€œ across all SM begging.

Bump on show again wot a surprise shawty wow who actually cares anymore abbie aw wait i remember you 4d scan this week is it not so another update with cousin it and her titanic teeth wow so your #nesting again wow u been nesting since wot 15 or 19 weeks no # about missing your kids bit odd ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I wish she would just put her bump away. We get it, you are pregnant.

I thought nesting was something you did in the final trimester when you were nearing labour? I remember my aunt going crazy with cleaning top to bottom near the end.

• Heart
I totally agree @Tiredgranny72 Some people have no shame. Iโ€™m getting sick and tired of โ€influencersโ€œ across all SM begging.

I wish she would just put her bump away. We get it, you are pregnant.

I thought nesting was something you did in the final trimester when you were nearing labour? I remember my aunt going crazy with cleaning top to bottom near the end.
Nesting is usually in end stage of pregnancy but abbie has been so called nesting since she found out so very early. Its a ruse to not go to work and show she's doing something ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚Nesting whilst live on TT.i mean come on they ain't young aren't they 30ish. In my opinion haven't grown up properly. Need to mature a little. I think they read this thread then try counteract what's been said. Just look like fools to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.