Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I thought she couldn’t stand or sit? And all she has done is sat on her lazy hole at shows and meals! Funny how when the kids are away they seem to be trying to go out and get their faces about as much as possible! I bet when the doors open at the hospital and they walk through the docs are giving it not again your here more than me and I bloody work here. Ahh lovely video I seen from a wedding guest today of the kids and some other kids saying it’s the best holiday ever!! Looks like team howet holidays are not as great as a good old family wedding were your not being used for money so your mum can sit on her lazy arse!!
That Team Howat is a lot of shite. I'm assuming the kids have their dads surname? Which means they ain't howats. Abbie n cole are so making the kids wear those horrid tshirts. bleeping with young minds is a no no Cole, no matter what their mum says. The ain't Howats they have their DAD'S surname get used to it. They are your step kids and they have DNA dad. Have his name and everything stop trying to push a guy out who does more than his fair share. A father who does more than most dad's around. A dad they can be proud of who doesn't push them into the limelight and into danger.

Reactions: 3
So today was ment for social media and crap but they had to gan for more baby clothes and buying the stuff for the nursery sorry but just not my taste

That Team Howat is a lot of shite. I'm assuming the kids have their dads surname? Which means they ain't howats. Abbie n cole are so making the kids wear those horrid tshirts. bleeping with young minds is a no no Cole, no matter what their mum says. The ain't Howats they have their DAD'S surname get used to it. They are your step kids and they have DNA dad. Have his name and everything stop trying to push a guy out who does more than his fair share. A father who does more than most dad's around. A dad they can be proud of who doesn't push them into the limelight and into danger.
True the kids dint have the howat name cole tried to day g was upset that the baby would have the same name and cole is determined to the kids to have the same name

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So today was ment for social media and crap but they had to gan for more baby clothes and buying the stuff for the nursery sorry but just not my taste

True the kids dint have the howat name cole tried to day g was upset that the baby would have the same name and cole is determined to the kids to have the same name
That wall paper is bleeping howkin. Please say that ain't going for that black shite with that wallpaper. Kids gonna end up cross-eyed. Black in a nursery. They obviously never read the baby books on having a newborn in a dark room. Pair of tattie howkers these 2. Not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aww guys watch this wee rat struggling to paint takes the piss mean i decorated my whole house and i did one of my grandkids room with no struggling but jeez oh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That wall paper is bleeping howkin. Please say that ain't going for that black shite with that wallpaper. Kids gonna end up cross-eyed. Black in a nursery. They obviously never read the baby books on having a newborn in a dark room. Pair of tattie howkers these 2. Not a brain cell between them.
Its denim blue and the wallpaper is going on the black wall

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
They keep spending money it makes them feel superior to all the little people who are gifting. like they're special. Special in the head more like.

Aww guys watch this wee rat struggling to paint takes the piss mean i decorated my whole house and i did one of my grandkids room with no struggling but jeez oh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its denim blue and the wallpaper is going on the black wall
Most mums to be want it bright and airy for a baby coming. Not like addams family mansion vibes sorry not my style or Most normal people's styles

Soz guys went off there live just happened to gan back on to see this eye spy with my little eye abbie is painting yes tattle painting

I bet anymoney there will be a post on facebook abbie isn't feeling great she done to much work
For someone who say she had a ruff week aye fsor enough het baby checkee over sending a photo of discharge to a midwife thats not your midwife bit disgusting if you were bothered then why didn't you go straight to hospital you clown and well done for the person on here that said about they commented on her video the pregnancy update you got a wee mention there. But back to this spd and she painting by god she must think were daft

Attachments

Black is such a revolting colour for a baby room.
Aww duck they've no taste at all. I mean look at who they're with 😂😂😂 Seen cole trying to be Billy Big Baws earlier 😂😂😂 It's my page, I'll post what I want. And true it is her page all followers bought n paid for but seems the wee smarmy bleep is needing a reality check

Reactions: 6
Soz guys went off there live just happened to gan back on to see this eye spy with my little eye abbie is painting yes tattle painting

I bet anymoney there will be a post on facebook abbie isn't feeling great she done to much work
For someone who say she had a ruff week aye fsor enough het baby checkee over sending a photo of discharge to a midwife thats not your midwife bit disgusting if you were bothered then why didn't you go straight to hospital you clown and well done for the person on here that said about they commented on her video the pregnancy update you got a wee mention there. But back to this spd and she painting by god she must think were daft
Who the duck paints in a dressing gown honestly

Aww duck they've no taste at all. I mean look at who they're with 😂😂😂 Seen cole trying to be Billy Big Baws earlier 😂😂😂 It's my page, I'll post what I want. And true it is her page all followers bought n paid for but seems the wee smarmy bleep is needing a reality check
Its that fake glasgow accent that boils my blood like

• Haha
Those 2 wouldn't last a minute in Glasgow. Slapped about and their Land Rover taken clean aff them 😂😂😂.
Aww definitely wouldn't last 2 days up there she would be taken and sold down the barras with all her Adidas tit but saying thay dont think they let rats in

Anyone here that 3 chip rolls last night but on facebook she sitting in her bed with a Chinese 🤣🤣🤣

Did you know ratboy used to say she used to paint and decorate n crap she helped once at a pals of hers years ago. But what a tit job she done a painter and decorator would never leave paint like that on a skirting board 🤣🤣🤣 dont gove your day job up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's true though they do only help themselves. They only put their name to charities its joe public that donate and you never see what they donate, if anything. Also no way of knowing if everything donated went to where it was supposed to go. And nothing was wrapped and gifted to family or friends. And oh my god the filter isn't on. They look old for only 30 😳😳

Reactions: 3
It's true though they do only help themselves. They only put their name to charities its joe public that donate and you never see what they donate, if anything. Also no way of knowing if everything donated went to where it was supposed to go. And nothing was wrapped and gifted to family or friends. And oh my god the filter isn't on. They look old for only 30 😳😳
They look like they have been hard on the Moroccan woodbines 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.