Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely cringing a few comments in a row on live telling abbie she can sing and she starts belting out a song so loud made the hairs on my neck stand up and not in a good way made me cringe so much

Absolutely cringing a few comments in a row on live telling abbie she can sing and she starts belting out a song so loud made the hairs on my neck stand up and not in a good way made me cringe so much

Watching the live there and cole was painting abbie sitting in front of phone talking then as soon as come comes over she turns the phone right round to her and talks over abbie shes so controlling id love to punch her face in

Abbie saying she was the first person in Scotland to get some sort of chemotherapy treatment for ectopic pregnancy wtf

Abbie saying she was the first person in Scotland to get some sort of chemotherapy treatment for ectopic pregnancy wtf

Abbies had everything hasn't she now shes on about ptsd fkn hell hen is there anything u haven't had. Munchausen by tiktok πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If that was a dog it would of been put down by now. I had better watch they really did not like the last time I talked about how my dog being put down was better news than Abbie being pregnant. 🀣🀣🀣 (I don’t have a dog) Abbie is a dog! I am surprised ratboy does not take her walks I mean she is already wiping her crappy arse. Lazy dog!! She only gets let out for a pee once a day under joey fritzls control!

It’s daddy Josef and wee joey ratboy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh thats not spreading possitive vibes thats being bitchy mean putting you crappy fox crap in that tiny bedroom will look a state it should be bright and colourful not a bedroon from the addams family mean black oft mean it shows what colours you have in you mind

Thats from essential baby

Sorry ratboy but seriously black and orange foxes and crap your decorating that room oft feel sorry for the kid already

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That quote, sorry but do you live here? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ might not live there but probably paid for some of the paint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Abbie hasn't worked to earn money, Cole never seems to be there either so where the feck is the money coming from? It's coming from the people she's slagging off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd give these 2 feck all,. Can have this πŸ–•πŸ–• and like it. Pair of lazy arsed scammers. Not 1 ounce of talent between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ill explain to ratboy dont think she got this dna through her controlling head.

So this baby will have dna from cole she gave the egg up for surrogacy. She needed a man so they got pencil pete donar. The gcrm im glasgow if you dont already know. The clinic that ment to lnow them fron day dot and they watch them on tiktok i cant know for sure if they were bought or it came in with the ivf package 🀣🀣🀣 so the egg was them inserted in to abbie now for our new followers abbie has no dna to baby fox not one little bit this baby is coles and pencil pete thats not very confusing im tried to skip all the crap that everyone one should know skan fake cry pregnancy test and what ever else🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Glad I'm giving people content. No idea who is who but to the pregnant lady how do you stand this annoying little pipsqueak.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ill explain to ratboy dont think she got this dna through her controlling head.

So this baby will have dna from cole she gave the egg up for surrogacy. She needed a man so they got pencil pete donar. The gcrm im glasgow if you dont already know. The clinic that ment to lnow them fron day dot and they watch them on tiktok i cant know for sure if they were bought or it came in with the ivf package 🀣🀣🀣 so the egg was them inserted in to abbie now for our new followers abbie has no dna to baby fox not one little bit this baby is coles and pencil pete thats not very confusing im tried to skip all the crap that everyone one should know skan fake cry pregnancy test and what ever else🀣🀣🀣
Abbie is only a surrogate. But will be on Birth certificate. DNA wise Abbies kids and Coles kid have no connection. Only through marriage. I wonder if these 2 ever divorce will cole pull the DNA card?

Reactions: 4
Pregnant and dressing like a hore. Dont think its tattle she should be on its should be desperate.com mean she what 31 and dressing like she reliving her younger slag years mean using your baby for vids views yous must be desperate

Glad I'm giving people content. No idea who is who but to the pregnant lady how do you stand this annoying little pipsqueak.
Thats will be coke head or kevin or slag or tulisa she got more name than men but then again she forgets what tattle knows 🀣🀣🀣

Abbie is only a surrogate. But will be on Birth certificate. DNA wise Abbies kids and Coles kid have no connection. Only through marriage. I wonder if these 2 ever divorce will cole pull the DNA card?
Oh that would be a video i would watch defo wpuld phone itv my self to get jezza back on for that or evan being in the audience 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Aww guys yous need to watch the video posted on facebook aww man the tit rat says 🀣🀣 so pathetic

Sorry but what's wrong with their eyebrows? It's all i can focus on 🀨🀨
Omg did you hear what she said about the kids

kids are away with the day as from today ratboy got upset she had a breakdown she didn't want them to go she didn't want kids to see her up set and the kids would be worried about leaving it would of pulled on there heart strings coz they would think them leaving is a bad thing it might upset them ( abbie wasn't crying it was cole.) Here comes the sob story post about how much they will miss them not saying the wont but come on that screams sympathy look at us kids are away to a wedding with there dad he has ever right

Omg do they want a teacher award for taking about periods

The Hastags on thatcpost how to dress like a hore actually is that how your making money standing at road ends waiting for your next punter 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Aww guys yous need to watch the video posted on facebook aww man the tit rat says 🀣🀣 so pathetic

Omg did you hear what she said about the kids

kids are away with the day as from today ratboy got upset she had a breakdown she didn't want them to go she didn't want kids to see her up set and the kids would be worried about leaving it would of pulled on there heart strings coz they would think them leaving is a bad thing it might upset them ( abbie wasn't crying it was cole.) Here comes the sob story post about how much they will miss them not saying the wont but come on that screams sympathy look at us kids are away to a wedding with there dad he has ever right

Omg do they want a teacher award for taking about periods
I'm pretty sure that any kid who was going in a plane to a warmer country isn't really going to worry about leaving them. Come on its an adventure. What she means probably is she had to stop herself from trying to make them feel guilty about going. Or she tried and got nowhere fast πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Probably wanted to cry because the kids could not give a tiny rats ass about leaving her and going abroad. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Who ready for howats take on squid games but there own version 🀣🀣🀣 for Halloween not very Halloween realy is it but saying that they could do the addams family by howats mean abbie can go and frank cole can be cousin it her sister can go as the mortica and stefan can be gomez phill Mitchell aka big bro ben can be pudsey and cassie can be Wednesday the mother can be the old hag and the dad can be hand 🀣🀣🀣

Addams family 2021 Halloween additions

Tickets are available for paid followers only

For anyone wanting tickets please go follow us on Facebook insta and tiktok and twitter will be on the cards and were currently working towards youtube aswell guys 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Pregnant and dressing like a hore. Dont think its tattle she should be on its should be desperate.com mean she what 31 and dressing like she reliving her younger hag years mean using your baby for vids views yous must be desperate

Thats will be coke head or kevin or hag or tulisa she got more name than men but then again she forgets what tattle knows 🀣🀣🀣
I am no fan of these two at all. But what is wrong with what Abi is wearing? Are you calling her a bleep based off an outfit? That feels a little below the belt to be honest.

I am no fan of these two at all. But what is wrong with what Abi is wearing? Are you calling her a bleep based off an outfit? That feels a little below the belt to be honest.
Yeah it might sound a little below the belt but im not the only the probably thought it but she is 30 and pregnant wearing something as short as that com on you called me out on my comment but never noticed the whole stripping down to her bra n pants on tiktok acceptable its called being desperate. Would you let your daughter where that or would you let your daughter strip down to her pants n bra no i dont think so if i wouldn't let my 2 daughters or my son strip to there bra pants or boxers and her its not the first time either everyone has ther own opinion I have mine your entitled to say how you feel. You might not like what i said but its true she can wear what she likes

Yeah it might sound a little below the belt but im not the only the probably thought it but she is 30 and pregnant wearing something as short as that com on you called me out on my comment but never noticed the whole stripping down to her bra n pants on tiktok acceptable its called being desperate. Would you let your daughter where that or would you let your daughter strip down to her pants n bra no i dont think so if i wouldn't let my 2 daughters or my son strip to there bra pants or boxers and her its not the first time either everyone has ther own opinion I have mine your entitled to say how you feel. You might not like what i said but its true she can wear what she likes
I completely agree about the bra and pants thing. There’s no need for that. Because it’s not like she doesn’t show off the bump by lifting her shirt. And yes I agree these two are desperate!

I just think that dress is pretty conservative as things go. She isn’t showing anything apart from her legs. Now I think of it I think that’s the first time in a while I’ve saw her stomach covered up.:D

Reactions: 1
Haven't they got a cheek to say how nicer the world would be if you complemented someone everyday like what they do slag people off slag children and before anyone ask it was a little boy and she told another child the they would die after posting a comment then call another child a fanny they bullied a transgender lady they went on facebook and said she couldn't cut hair from a child that had disabilities coz she was pregnant then she couldnt cut hair woth children sitting in the car chair they have coz of her spd she cant move as quick. Yeah people might call me 2 faced or what ever ive slagged them off so what but for them to say that.

Then betty has made a crappy comeback Mean what is that video about and surprise shawty i wouldn't want to see you do parent classes coz for one you dont take yourself seriously and you expect toxact seriously and them classes. The pair of yous need to grow up start doing content that doesn't invole you showing that bump off. Yeah your missing the kids very much aint yous live tonight then or tomorrow

Well lynseyloveslife you but be one of many bought followers or you haven't been to dumfries to see the shop. Ill give you a run down. Its dirty the dont clean

Member of there staff doesnt were facemask before comment he has previously worn masks

There shop windows are chatty
They only have 1 style of hair cut

The place is hidious and and crap like inside ment to look kinda of vintage style but the spiders n bugs are more vintage than them they been reported to environmental health and they have a rat on premises called cole

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.