Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a 4D scan this week. They have used the NHS more since she found out she's been pregnant thank I have in last 5 years or so ffs.
She has appointment in 2 weeks again with consultant then 4d scan then another appointed at hospital so she been there twice this week but com on away out last night texting that sad lowlife that went out for dinner probably just for sympathy from him to boost there fan page

Mean do you have to be like sitting on her lap

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Who took the photo of their hands on her belly? Infact who thinks to take a pic like that when your in a blind panic about your child? Great photo op for content. I hope when that childs born the money it creates gets put aside for it. Then knowing these 2 abbie will be fulla gucci n cole will be fulla tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry Adidas

I'm surprised she let Gary put his arm near her without screaming SHES MARRIED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we all know she doesn't like men around Abbie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cole and abbie on the case 90% sure who that anonymous person is why would you think that

Ratboy you can tell by his hands there adult hands
Abbie he has a beard

Cole im sure i know who behind the mask

What is this an audition for the next episode for the mask singer uk

Who took the photo of their hands on her belly? Infact who thinks to take a pic like that when your in a blind panic about your child? Great photo op for content. I hope when that childs born the money it creates gets put aside for it. Then knowing these 2 abbie will be fulla gucci n cole will be fulla tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry Adidas

I'm surprised she let Gary put his arm near her without screaming SHES MARRIED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we all know she doesn't like men around Abbie
Thats true 🀣🀣🀣

Going out next Sunday night when her kids are due home more interested going out than wanting to be home for your kids that your no seen in over 2 weeks

Last edited:
Cole and abbie on the case 90% sure who that anonymous person is why would you think that

Abbie he has a beard

Thats true 🀣🀣🀣
Bullshit they know nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anything so they don't look stupid. Or people don't believe what was being said. Just think if there weren't sites like this, truth may never be known. When you want a social media life you have to make sure that your hands are clean and no skeletons in the closet. Were in Daily Record a couple of times with the poor me faces. Seems they were desperate to be famous. Sometime in the future they might just be wishing they'd have stuck at barbering πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot go to work but can run and cut wifeys hair at nearly midnight on a Sunday night. Something smells of absoloute shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Could cut her hair at home. Or is this the only way she can get abbie into the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Guess who will be getting reported tomorrow 🀣🀣🀣🀣 animals in a barber shop so put it this way when the shop re opens on tuesday

They wouldn't of been in to clean the place so all these customers that go in the dirty shop are not going in to a clean barbers gad a barbers are no place for animals doesn't matter if you own the place or not environmental health get a wind of that and wee josh not wearing his mask ohhh that will be your squid game task 🀣🀣🀣

Cannot go to work but can run and cut wifeys hair at nearly midnight on a Sunday night. Something smells of absoloute shite πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Could cut her hair at home. Or is this the only way she can get abbie into the shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She needs to put the time in so she can go on her mat leave 🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha

Abbie he has a beard

Thats true 🀣🀣🀣

Going out next Sunday night when her kids are due home more interested going out than wanting to be home for your kids that your no seen in over 2 weeks
Who is this realanonymousman on TT? I can’t find them.

Are we meant to believe that after rushing to hospital after having a scare and doing a weird hands cradling the bump shot (as we all do in an emergency of course) that rather than resting they are now live on TT cutting Ratboys hair after midnight in their shop??

Make it make sense.

Reactions: 6
Who is this realanonymousman on TT? I can’t find them.

Are we meant to believe that after rushing to hospital after having a scare and doing a weird hands cradling the bump shot (as we all do in an emergency of course) that rather than resting they are now live on TT cutting Ratboys hair after midnight in their shop??

Make it make sense.
His account suddenly left just disappeared 😳 And yes I'm with you on the hospital visit on Friday Gary Meikle on Saturday then back at hospital today. Now in cutting the wee mans hair like nothings happened. Na not buying it. Seems they are using the NHS which is already on its knees as a means to garner sympathy either for themselves or content. Pair of bleeping chancers.

His account suddenly left just disappeared 😳 And yes I'm with you on the hospital visit on Friday Gary Meikle on Saturday then back at hospital today. Now in cutting the wee mans hair like nothings happened. Na not buying it. Seems they are using the NHS which is already on its knees as a means to garner sympathy either for themselves or content. Pair of bleeping chancers.
Oh but wait guys she in pain would you believe that

The idiot commenting saying 25 weeks pregnant and cutting hair go woman need head examined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Abbies not been at work for most of this pregnancy she's she's lazy bullshitter. There's teal women doing heavier jobs in worse pain out working until its physically impossible because they are needing to pay bills and not sit on social media scamming the vulnerable. Those ladies have my respect. Not the bleeping Krankies here πŸ˜’.

Thats unfortunate.

I don’t wish harm on their baby. He is innocent but Jesus Christ these two use the NHS as a day trip out.

If Abi has spd and struggles to stand, then surely that’s been proven as a lie given where she is and what She is doing.
if Ratboy needed a hair cut that badly surely it could be done at home?? Who thinks β€œAye hang on, let’s get your jacket on and go and get a midnight haircut??”

This is probably the longest time she stood up so i dont know if this is a dizzy turn or spd but hopefully
Fred ,Daphne, Velma might help solve this mystery of dam ive got pain and where did it come from 🀣🀣 special episode filmed in the best dirtiest barber shop in dumfries maybe a wee phone call or email tocthe awards place and say dont let these dirty rotten twats get this award 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Thats unfortunate.

I don’t wish harm on their baby. He is innocent but Jesus Christ these two use the NHS as a day trip out.

If Abi has spd and struggles to stand, then surely that’s been proven as a lie given where she is and what She is doing.
if Ratboy needed a hair cut that badly surely it could be done at home?? Who thinks β€œAye hang on, let’s get your jacket on and go and get a midnight haircut??”
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The klingons won't see it, glad others are seeing it also though

She looks in pain aww man crazy this pregnancy really took its tool she says she got the pregnancy waddle 🀣🀣🀣 bull tit love wait your trying to walk after 34 /35 weeks or when your ready to pop different story

Gad think im going to be sick mean that dog been licking its bits been licking the other other ears and stuff licking the other dogs mouth and she ratboy let that dog todd lick her lips 🀒🀒🀒🀒

Attachments

Did no one ask wtf they were doing in the barbers at this time of night?
A hair cut for ratboy is hardly essential.

She reminds me of someone but ive forgotten who anybody want to have a guess my mind gone blank

Did no one ask wtf they were doing in the barbers at this time of night?
A hair cut for ratboy is hardly essential.
It was for ratboy coz her hair was annoying her and making her frustrated with it they was thinking about driving to asda for chocolate and baby clothes πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ again they told people like friends and family not to buy clothes from tescos morrisons coz they bought every item

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She reminds me of someone but ive forgotten who anybody want to have a guess my mind gone blank

It was for ratboy coz her hair was annoying her and making her frustrated with it they was thinking about driving to asda for chocolate and baby clothes πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ again they told people like friends and family not to buy clothes from tescos morrisons coz they bought every item
If they can buy all that from those shops then some amount of vulnerable people are probably going without a meal or electric or gas etc. Should be ashamed of themselves. There's no way a barbers shop is pulling in that amount of money or their cheap tat they call merch.

Pair if con artists like moaning last night she was in pain she was going for a lie down but hey let go out for dinner she a joke does she forget that she was in the barbers for over an hour cutting hair i know whats coming at her appointment ot before about how much weight she put on this pregnancy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Bloody hell I thought she couldn’t stand or sit? And all she has done is sat on her lazy hole at shows and meals! Funny how when the kids are away they seem to be trying to go out and get their faces about as much as possible! I bet when the doors open at the hospital and they walk through the docs are giving it not again your here more than me and I bloody work here. Ahh lovely video I seen from a wedding guest today of the kids and some other kids saying it’s the best holiday ever!! Looks like team howet holidays are not as great as a good old family wedding were your not being used for money so your mum can sit on her lazy arse!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.