Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read tattle , without telling me you read tattle? ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ Hi, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wheres wally and her big lazy arsed wifey ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Well ive just caught upto date and was just about to post about this but I'll do it anyway wtf is that about seriously why the hell does that bump have to be shown or strip off for mean she must still the male attention surprise wee ratboy not told her not to do that she normally tell them what to wear but that's been proven aswell with the hair dying cole doesn't like that colour so she wont do that colour to her hair its speeks volume about wee ratboy i know through a friend the controlling the pretending self dought the reasurence the fake emotions the fake metal health the fake i had this business and that did she france she very good at mind games making you believe anything she says does or acts play the poor me card load of crap.

Reactions: 6
I donโ€™t follow these two and they pop up on my tik tok all the time. Itโ€™s so annoying. As a woman who would love to have a baby and struggles with it, they arenโ€™t inspiring. Just annoying.
I still donโ€™t get the whole not cutting disabled childrenโ€™s hair, my hairdresser is pregnant and cuts everyoneโ€™s hair Including disabled peopleโ€™s hair.
I don't know you but I'd rather know about your journey than these two lazy begging show offs. I really hope you don't have to wait much longer ๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since insta and Facebook down cant wait to see the crap uploaded to there but here imagine seeing to so called grown woman ( lesbians) if people didn't know Who are about to become parents with pencil pete and magic mike and wee Henry hoover why the hell uploadna video for a joke about another female helping to wipe your own parts mean come on pregnant you can still wipe if you can play i have spd cant work card but still do tiktok then im sure you can wipe or you that lazy thats not making people understand about ivf or whatever you say yous do thats you just wanting to see what other videos you can make more money from

I donโ€™t follow these two and they pop up on my tik tok all the time. Itโ€™s so annoying. As a woman who would love to have a baby and struggles with it, they arenโ€™t inspiring. Just annoying.
I still donโ€™t get the whole not cutting disabled childrenโ€™s hair, my hairdresser is pregnant and cuts everyoneโ€™s hair Including disabled peopleโ€™s hair.
Your story is more heart felt and understanding as a mother a grandmother aswell your story has more hopes and dreams for one day you have that special gift these people cant evan think what they go through might be happy for them but its the people who struggle or have went through ivf and didn't have that lucky chance 1st time they dont understand how hurting it might be for people when they are doing things saying things it boils my blood i love reading stories that make you cry and gives so much joy hearing people have the news all these people do is send fairy dust n possitive vibes load of crap having people there who realy know what you go through after and giving you that support or something is more meaningful than im sending fair dust. I do hope and wish you the best of luck ๐Ÿ’—

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Since insta and Facebook down cant wait to see the crap uploaded to there but here imagine seeing to so called grown woman ( lesbians) if people didn't know Who are about to become parents with pencil pete and magic mike and wee Henry hoover why the hell uploadna video for a joke about another female helping to wipe your own parts mean come on pregnant you can still wipe if you can play i have spd cant work card but still do tiktok then im sure you can wipe or you that lazy thats not making people understand about ivf or whatever you say yous do thats you just wanting to see what other videos you can make more money from
Trying to be snide here. Girls just come out and say you read tattle. You need the ego boost tho nothing in here is flattering to be honest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Should maybe stop fleecing the vulnerable and actually go back to making an honest living.. 1 is controlling and the other is a lazy bleep. Without this baby your social media would be boring as hell. But hey keep buying those subs cannot wait til these 2 are fully outed and people are on to the next loser influencer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Couldn't influence nothing. Maybe Adidas will be in touch. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Only 6 months together and she asked her to marry her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Nah I'd run for the hills, that's way too quick.
A family of 6? Oh don't say we have to go through all this again ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Only 6 months together and she asked her to marry her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Nah I'd run for the hills, that's way too quick.
Probably were sneaking around for much longer than that. Both were in relationships probably when 1st met. Sneaky fuckers would probably slag anyone else for doing what they do

Reactions: 1
Listen she was still with her ex dont let them fool you tattle knows her secrets i do know a few but wee cole aka ratboy i know haha she was the same she was withsome then dumped them like tit after nearly letting the lassie have a complete breakdown thinking everything was her fault thanks to that wee rat few stories about them pair abbie just need to remember who who and remember the people who knows her personally like here on tattle were we dont pay for new members ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Listen she was still with her ex dont let them fool you tattle knows her secrets i do know a few but wee cole aka ratboy i know haha she was the same she was withsome then dumped them like tit after nearly letting the lassie have a complete breakdown thinking everything was her fault thanks to that wee rat few stories about them pair abbie just need to remember who who and remember the people who knows her personally like here on tattle were we dont pay for new members ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I do hope that lassie has recovered from that. Emotional abuse I'd class that as. How does she get away with it. Wish someone would put her right in her place ๐Ÿคฌ

Reactions: 2
I do hope that lassie has recovered from that. Emotional abuse I'd class that as. How does she get away with it. Wish someone would put her right in her place ๐Ÿคฌ
She had away of she did that ill actually quote rat boy what she said as she actually did this as a video ratboy i suffered 3 years if anxiety and depression and thats why she has lost soul on her nuckles. Yeah she alot better now since she been away from that. Cole knows how to get in people's head clearly shown on how they talk in video she has to go fisrt way she talks to the kids now the baby on the way wont be long till that wee yin the same. She has to be centre of attention it has to be about her she doesn't like not being about her

Updates from yesterday finally apps are back up and running for now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aww never took long for abbie to be not well heading to dumfries tomorrow for a few thing so we soon see if i notice the new mystery machine with ratboy and her wife the woman with 2021 illnesses

Attachments

Last edited:
She had away of she did that ill actually quote rat boy what she said as she actually did this as a video ratboy i suffered 3 years if anxiety and depression and thats why she has lost soul on her nuckles. Yeah she alot better now since she been away from that. Cole knows how to get in people's head clearly shown on how they talk in video she has to go fisrt way she talks to the kids now the baby on the way wont be long till that wee yin the same. She has to be centre of attention it has to be about her she doesn't like not being about her

Updates from yesterday finally apps are back up and running for now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ aww never took long for abbie to be not well heading to dumfries tomorrow for a few thing so we soon see if i notice the new mystery machine with ratboy and her wife the woman with 2021 illnesses
Oh now bonus mum? What happened to good old normal mum cole was? The wee girl said she is just not mummy cole but good old mummy๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” talks more bullshit than the sewage treatment centre. Thinks she can fool everyone. Cannot go her honestly or her poor excuse for a wife/mummy. Those kids deserve so much better than these 2 fame hungry lying arses

@Tiredgranny72 @foxfam_truth_be_told89 @My2pWorth
Thank you for your sweet messages. Hopefully one day Iโ€™ll be lucky.
Bonus Mum made me cringe. I wonder what the kids dad thinks of that BS!
I'm hoping he's said something. In my opinion Cole hates him because he stands in the way of her view of perfect family., without man in it. Kids are lucky they have him to be honest. I do not believe for 1 minute that wee girl asked to get her name changed to Coles that's Coles warped thinking and publicly stated it to cause distress to him.
I used to like Abbie but as I see more and more I feel she's turning into a carbon copy of her wife. All i can say is when those 2 kids are older and realise what's going on, those 2 could be in for a real rude awakening. Remember once it's on the Internet it's very hard to get it removed, unless you have loads of money, which these 2 will never have. Seems Paddy Power will have most of it ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” silly when a kid on way. But not too worry some poor vulnerable people will fall for their ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

Reactions: 5

There's no way these kids are coming out with this bullshit that's just cole taking a swipe at the dad. Dont know how many posts I've seen with her saying aw the kids said this the kids said that. Stop fkn lying.

They on live now, Coles painting the nursery wall black then Abbie says "I'm not having a baby shower but Cole said I am, but maybe around 34 weeks thats if I'm not in a wheelchair by then"
Holy duck she's going to end up even lazier ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
They on live now, Coles painting the nursery wall black then Abbie says "I'm not having a baby shower but Cole said I am, but maybe around 34 weeks thats if I'm not in a wheelchair by then"
Holy duck she's going to end up even lazier ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Her SPD must only be apparent when there's actual work to be done. Of course there will be a baby shower. These 2 give up free stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ biggest scan artists out

Can barely move from SPD apparently. But also seen dancing and smiling on tik tok. Riiigggghhhhhtโ€ฆ

How many times are we going to see the trumpets showing this cash cows clothes off and telling us how much they cost!! Abbie is also so good at taking hand me down clothes for kids and putting them up for sale weeks later for money when she is given it for free! I was past the shop on Monday and had a good look in as it was closed. It is perfect for a dirty little rat to be in there itโ€™s disgusting how dirty it is. Anyone passing would think it was an abandoned building with its fallen down signs and general shite everywhere. And I am surprised Abbie is not in a wheelchair already due to the amount of men she has been through. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.