Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 2 folks have a read at the post

Trying to get people on social media to vote for them who possibly havent been in the crappy barbers to get a ridiculous hair cut. So on to the facebook post have a look what she doing now in a previous post yous will see abbie feeling good bla bla baby moved taken pain a little bit away she can manage it. ( thats great) then comes this post now you all know my views when she said she cant cut hair of a child that had disabilities coz she pregnant mean she was only 15+ weeks now these clowns have now decided to up the antics and say she cant cut hair of a child in a chair ill put a photo in of the chair in question but its to much for her to move as fast and stretch for children that dislikes getting a hair cut but she only working half days but a full day Saturday now not being funny but most children at school through the week and off school weekends so why work half days through the week when a Saturday will be the busy day for kids possibly wanting a hair cut......... thats suspicious but want to hear what you think there is a photo of the chairs they might become more famous than the hoover

Attachments

Reactions: 2
If i was to use this shops as no other shop was open, I'd rather Marcus do the cutting rather than these 2 😭😭😭 how did they win that award? I'm sorry but feel best barbers certainly ain't these 2. Maybe no one else entered competition?

Reactions: 4
The only fertility issues these 2 ever had was it is biologically impossible to get pregnant without a man. And that's not homophobic or anything else that hey want to throw out there. It's basic biology. The had funds to get pregnant worked 1st time. What gets me in 2nd screenshot Cole has hands on the 2 kids while their biological mother stands not touching any of them. To me this screams control from Cole. She needs to be centre of attention, and needs everyone to know how cool and how she's a great gal She's an bleeping moron and fame hungry and turned her wife the same. Sell those kids and their granny for fame.
Exactly controlling behaviour shown 2 separately photos how her body language speaks so much the newest one with the scan photo with kids ratboy needs the camera she loves to get her face on facebook or insta or tiktok just so that she can say oh look at cole if you notice on tiktok recently is been bout aww cole your so funny aww cole this n that then abbie like aw no i dont like that i need the attention i need people to feel sorry for me.

If i was to use this shops as no other shop was open, I'd rather Marcus do the cutting rather than these 2 😭😭😭 how did they win that award? I'm sorry but feel best barbers certainly ain't these 2. Maybe no one else entered competition?
Haha possible mean there no that great people ive heard about the cuts are tit mean its just for publicity for a post in the newspaper

Does anyone else find these videos funny i dont i dont understand why she has to strip off mean she could put a top over herself people might find this funny and amusing but i think she pathetic

Set up " cole get baby clothes just sit there and look at then and smile I'll take another tit video " mean com on how many bloody time does she need to show baby clothes i think when my mother had me and i had my children and they had children we bought baby clothes and im pretty sure ive seen and can go in a shop or website and look at baby clothes but chrsit give it a rest grow up

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find these videos funny i dont i dont understand why she has to strip off mean she could put a top over herself people might find this funny and amusing but i think she pathetic

Set up " cole get baby clothes just sit there and look at then and smile I'll take another tit video " mean com on how many bloody time does she need to show baby clothes i think when my mother had me and i had my children and they had children we bought baby clothes and im pretty sure ive seen and can go in a shop or website and look at baby clothes but chrsit give it a rest grow up
She's going to be amazing? Is she not already amazing with the 2 kids who are already there? Or is that just for a camera? If it is then shame on Abbie letting anyone do that to her babies. 😕

Must admit i haven't actually seen another living person wear that cheap tat they call merch.

Loo

Looks so fake sitting there smiling at the clothes like fk off. As I've mentioned b4 it took many years for myself and my husband to have our son but not once did we act like that. We were very excited but I didn't rub it in ppls faces cause I knew there were others still struggling I had got lucky. I really can't stand this pair they are so fake. My daughter is a lesbian but if she started behaving like these twats wen she wants a baby she will be told to fk off lol

Here some crap from today forna wee update

Not being funny right but does ratboy look liek a creep standing like that. What i don't understand why she needs to strip off to her bra n pants to see a bump no need not one of them were in shop past few nights past i seen anyway
Too busy upstairs stripping off for social media 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Pays better than their shoddy haircuts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm sick of seeing and hearing about this pregnancy. It's going to be even worse when its born. Every video is getting more cringe than the last 😬🤮
And she doesn't have SPD!!! opening her legs to that stupid broom song. NoT a bleeping ChAnCe 😤 Stupid Personality Disorder more like!

I'm totally ok with gay couples, I never watch these people but who is the father of the baby is he in the picture and what was the content before they became pregnant.

I'm totally ok with gay couples, I never watch these people but who is the father of the baby is he in the picture and what was the content before they became pregnant.
Before pregnancy content consisted of letting everyone know every day they are lesbians.
The baby doesn't have a father they did IVF with Nicole's egg and a sperm donor.

Have they read up on every single pregnancy stereotype, possible symptoms etc on the planet and just play on them? So cringy. Like some old school crappy American non-funny sitcom.

Before pregnancy content consisted of letting everyone know every day they are lesbians.
The baby doesn't have a father they did IVF with Nicole's egg and a sperm donor.
I didn't even know she was called Nicole, I'm not sure why I don't really see them on Tictok.

Don't see that as a bad thing Lazy Sunday you aren't missing anything remotely interesting 🤣 I'd rather watch Smithys (and I can't stand them!) than these two, because at least there's drama and stuff worth discussing 😆

I don’t follow these two and they pop up on my tik tok all the time. It’s so annoying. As a woman who would love to have a baby and struggles with it, they aren’t inspiring. Just annoying.
I still don’t get the whole not cutting disabled children’s hair, my hairdresser is pregnant and cuts everyone’s hair Including disabled people’s hair.

I don’t follow these two and they pop up on my tik tok all the time. It’s so annoying. As a woman who would love to have a baby and struggles with it, they aren’t inspiring. Just annoying.
I still don’t get the whole not cutting disabled children’s hair, my hairdresser is pregnant and cuts everyone’s hair Including disabled people’s hair.
It's cos She's a lazy article and her wee wife Cole thinks she should be wrapped up in cotton wool as they are medical marvels. 😂😂 There's women who have went to work their whole pregnancy with horrific symptoms worse than Abbies. But this baby is a cash cow right now even before it's born. Poor baby is destined for a life in front of a camera. Even before it's born with all the scans they run to hospital for. Pair of chancers and it's the vulnerable who are giving them all this money n gifts. Should be ashamed. I'd rather give to homeless or starving, not 2 arseholes with no talent who sit on their arse all day technically begging 🤬🤬
I hope you get lucky soon and your struggles ease. ❤💙❤💙

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.