Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg take a moment lazy cow actually managed work but the pain hit again but still nice to see she managed dinner with parents oh the pain of having to leave the comfort of the sofa dont worry abbie only few more weeks and you be on mat leave
That wee lassie hasn't left her side cos she's never bleeping with her to be honest. She spends all her time with her crappy wee wife and those kids are rarely with her. She's at an age now where she's noticing how far down the love line she is. Come on Abbie put them before Cole and money they need you

Reactions: 4
Here a wee rant for tattle know they piss me off why the hell would they use the #rainbowbaby they not had a miscarriage their ivf work first time there absolutely sick. There is people that have tried and had problems and yes got there rainbow baby but they dont care one bit all they can do is rub there pregnancy in people faces they don't realise how hurt that could cause people or is it just me. And why the hell would you carry your scan photo with you yous are so pathetic will do anything for folk to comment And excuse me cole you may have been in there lifes but they have a dad ypurna step parent. Your nothing but a fake ass person you are. Or is this you trying to show people you love them but wait till your kid comes and there pushed....

See you ratboy i would be very careful what you say on insta coz if it wasnt for the kids dad then you wouldn't have 2 little kids who sadly been forced on social media the hate you have for the dad. You need to be more thankful he gave abbie 2 kids he is there for his kids looks who paying for the kids hoilday coz you didn't want to pay... so be thankful he there to look after his kids while you let them play with adults toys. I wouldn't want someone who lies steals complete head fk look after my grandkids i wouldn't trust you with an animal but wait then again you let your own dog bite a child. And you kept it great parenting maybe read a book 🤣 on parenting skills

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Here a wee rant for tattle know they piss me off why the hell would they use the #rainbowbaby they not had a miscarriage their ivf work first time there absolutely sick. There is people that have tried and had problems and yes got there rainbow baby but they dont care one bit all they can do is rub there pregnancy in people faces they don't realise how hurt that could cause people or is it just me. And why the hell would you carry your scan photo with you yous are so pathetic will do anything for folk to comment And excuse me cole you may have been in there lifes but they have a dad ypurna step parent. Your nothing but a fake ass person you are. Or is this you trying to show people you love them but wait till your kid comes and there pushed....
So glad someone else picked up on that. Took me everything I had not to comment that exact thing. She hasn't brought them up. She HELPED bring them up. She wasn't a lone parent when their mum and dad are around 😂😂😂. She's a petty wee mongrel who would throw anyone under the bus in pursuit if her own happiness. When those 2 older kids grow older themselves these 2 have a lot of explaining to do. Dragging their dad down won't wash when they find out how much their step mum hates and is a petty wee boot she is watch the sparks fly. Especially if G is a daddy's girl which most girls are. Ooft the teenage years are gonna be great for these 2 but don't worry um sure their daddy will be there when these 2 can't cope and need to put the youngest one 1st 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
She just dropped her self init posting on facebook or insta that she went to work but oh she paid for it like she was in pain ect like the past few weeks moaning she dying to get back to work and she cant do a thing but sit on tiktok live do crappy vlog videos dance videos model shein clothing do housework in n out of car travel to Glasgow ect just all the lies we all know well she just said abbie just done a video for tiktok for someone who says they have been suffering from spd she doing a very great job showing that she can do everything apart from work

Found this man on tiktok and he was doing this wee song and it reminds me of them 🤣🤣🤣

Thats the bottom photo 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Kai and Ghianna are adorable. Just hope they don’t get cast to the side when the baby is born.

Kai and Ghianna are adorable. Just hope they don’t get cast to the side when the baby is born.
They will once the new baby faze is over and wot you will see is morenof baby than kids as the ivf baby need to be on show to tell everyone they had a baby well i should say ratboy had a child since its hers biologically and not abbies child

Reactions: 1
Head over to there facebook watch the video trying the would you rather video they done wot a joke ratboys ugly stupid faces are annoying not evan funny

• Haha
Here we go watch this space i bet anymoney i can see a post tomorrow abbie been in so much pain bla bla bla tattle is always right this lazy cow went from weeks in pain everyone aww poor abbie rest to this that spd must of went away really quick funny that since she on mat leave soon maybe pencil pete been helping her behind doors or she been busy useing the mean machine hard core Henry hoover 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What this advertising like this is not an advertisement this was a tiktok video / photos taken for your selfs what coz you fell pregnant first time yous had resuprical ivf you been to hospital every 2 weeks for scans or private scans bla bla bla news flash here an advertisement your not the only people of same sex marriage or normal marriage or if your adopting or going to ivf to have a baby yous make people sad rubbing this pregnancy in faces making up crap to get sympathy or your acting and your determination to get verified on facebook and insta to brag your not that well liked in your wee hometown either they know what yous are like behind the phone and its definitely not what foxfam sees get a grip of yourself ypusbare about to become parents and your so selfish grow up act your age or less you wabt to lie about that and all you fake random illness or magical pain that disappeared

Attachments

I'm 26 weeks with SPD didn't have it in my last pregnancy but this one it's horrendous. I can literally barely walk let alone do that.

I struggle to lift my leg to put a sock on, I couldn't kick or ride a broom 😂
Yes somedays are better than the other but today is really bad I've cried most of the day in again and can't even manage to walk up the stairs.

This is why it's not taken serious because some say they have it when they don't
I've got physio appointments, crutches, strong pain killers and it still doesn't touch it on days like today.

Attachments

I'm 26 weeks with SPD didn't have it in my last pregnancy but this one it's horrendous. I can literally barely walk let alone do that.

I struggle to lift my leg to put a sock on, I couldn't kick or ride a broom 😂
Yes somedays are better than the other but today is really bad I've cried most of the day in again and can't even manage to walk up the stairs.

This is why it's not taken serious because some say they have it when they don't
I've got physio appointments, crutches, strong pain killers and it still doesn't touch it on days like today.
Between SPD and endless scan seems a little like Maunchausen syndrome or just plain attention seeking. I'm gonna go with the attention seeking though. Seems these 2 will go to any lengths for any attention.

Yeah it
Between SPD and endless scan seems a little like Maunchausen syndrome or just plain attention seeking. I'm gonna go with the attention seeking though. Seems these 2 will go to any lengths for any attention.
Yeah it's not quite "normal". It's like they want issues or complications for views.

I'm slim like Abbie and I usually walk at least 5 miles a day for exercise, I'm currently struggling to walk around the house. I also got gestational diabetes at 12 weeks because my liver has stopped producing insulin so I'm having to inject it every night and do my bloods 4 times a day. I would give anything to not have this or SPD. I'm getting extra scans because of the GD however they've still had way more than me. It's all very strange.

I can't work out if it's Cole or Abbie that is the culprit.

Pregnancy isn't easy however millions of women are pregnant right this second, you aren't the only pregnant couple. Chill.

Yeah it

Yeah it's not quite "normal". It's like they want issues or complications for views.

I'm slim like Abbie and I usually walk at least 5 miles a day for exercise, I'm currently struggling to walk around the house. I also got gestational diabetes at 12 weeks because my liver has stopped producing insulin so I'm having to inject it every night and do my bloods 4 times a day. I would give anything to not have this or SPD. I'm getting extra scans because of the GD however they've still had way more than me. It's all very strange.

I can't work out if it's Cole or Abbie that is the culprit.

Pregnancy isn't easy however millions of women are pregnant right this second, you aren't the only pregnant couple. Chill.
Hope you find some relief soon. It sounds horrendous for you.
❤❤

Hope you find some relief soon. It sounds horrendous for you.
❤❤
Just plod on. They've given me strong pain relief but I don't like taking it because of the baby even though they say it will be fine.

However I just get irritated with their constant "poor Abbie" every day. Like she's having the worst pregnancy ever. When in fact she's not and neither am I compared to what some people go through and are going through. Puts it into perspective so I don't complain.

• Heart
I bet wen this baby comes it will be aw abbie had the worse labour things could have went wrong fkn bullshit abbie was so poorly after labour lost so much blood I can see it now lol. Then that baby will be in and out of hospital with fake symptoms. Absolutely cannot stand that rat looking bleep!!

Reactions: 5
Afternoon folk hope yous are all good so were a few wee things from these absolutely belters fking ratboy and illness abbie. So this is part 1. ive got a few thing to share and want to here people views and stuff so lets start with these. So when did she make fertility a big deal she never once did coz she was bragging anout how her ivf worked first time yes we think we heard about her endometriosis and pco and now ibs and spd and what ever else but wee lazy cow there back at work thisnis leading to my next post how ever what you folk think of cole doing this pregnancy thing mean she not funny one bit but of you do have a look at the hashtags on the insta post how is humor and jokes got to do with a pregnancy updates n tit they post.

Attachments

The only fertility issues these 2 ever had was it is biologically impossible to get pregnant without a man. And that's not homophobic or anything else that hey want to throw out there. It's basic biology. The had funds to get pregnant worked 1st time. What gets me in 2nd screenshot Cole has hands on the 2 kids while their biological mother stands not touching any of them. To me this screams control from Cole. She needs to be centre of attention, and needs everyone to know how cool and how she's a great gal She's an bleeping moron and fame hungry and turned her wife the same. Sell those kids and their granny for fame.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.