Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently thinking how inspirational this crappy post is 🤣🤣 is she forgetting how much she doesn't know coles shady past but then again abbie what can i say bout you not just only me but others on tattle hometown people family members from both sides coz its a very different story to this post very different abbie you dont evan see how controlling ratboy is

Really trying to spend enough time one sleeping and then on social media with the other. This you spending time before you push them away when your own child comes coz you not be posting much of 3 kids it will all be about 1 baby on social media why do you need social media why act like someone your not
I'm wondering who took the pic of them all in the bed? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why she starting to cover up the kids faces or is that someone else's child that's not Abbies?

Baby Shower, any excuse for gifts.
Exactly what I thought as soon as I seen the baby shower vid. The first comment on it aswell can we buy u gifts. They know exactly what they r doing. Scumbags. Really annoys me that people send them gifts why not take gifts to a homeless charity for them to give out or a refuge not 2 nobody's who think they are celebs 😡xxx

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering who took the pic of them all in the bed? 🤔
Wasnt the bed that was the sofa and it would of been abbie or less it was set up but the phone on a timer and the ring light has a button you can take photos etc

Why she starting to cover up the kids faces or is that someone else's child that's not Abbies?
That was me i put it there i posted it on here

That face you make when you know were making people spend money on our baby.and getting free gifts

They just done a 20 quid challenge reminds me of the antique road show or the other one who wins keeps the money or something. But more clothes realy a baby doesn't need clothes bought every 2nd day its a baby its for show and for getting people but for that baby. And for 2 grown adults making a live so people can go out and spend money on them but these people are the type not to donate to a charity or foodbank or something. Probably another way to get followers and use money to but more followers coz this moths followers bought will be up anymoney.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oooh hahaha silly me 😆 if only they were concerned about their privacy as much as you eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Uuurrghh I hate baby showers. Especially “influencers” baby showers, they are so grabby. I couldn’t beg for gifts the way these two do.

Its hard work abbie for the past 27 weeks you been at home running bout buy clothes shopping date night on live dog walking cutting your wifes hair fixing your hair while you have ment to be suffering spd new car trips to glasgow . you sit there criticising children with disabilities you wife and her disgusting words to a child what if she said that about your children abbie ? Nah you wouldn't have it its your ratboy of a wife josh Marcus and kelsie that been keeping that disaster of business going. You sat on your ass i cant work a full days 9 to 1 through the week but one 1 full day listen love people out there work full days nights shifts right up to mat leave all you done is complain everytime everyweek about this pregnancy give it a rest abbie your not the only person to be pregnant or ivf

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What is this let’s just have have our social media pages about us spending money. Like some of us would love to do that but then again we don’t get paid by 13 year olds sending us gifts to sit on our arse!!

• Haha
Spd mysterusly disappeared ? Dancing ah she will be in pain tomorrow or it there will be a hospital trip hahah other yin well the milk man ? Married man ? Friends partner ? A customer from the barbers ? Spoiler maybe more than one is correct aint that right abbie oops or maybe cole should have a go she had a habbit of sneaking bout right cole behind there backs no wonder yous are insecure about each other. Like how fake is the video/ photo of her eating them cakes and perfectly places cake cases on top of her what the bets on she will post how much weight she put on through this pregnancy do yous think it will be more or less than 7 1/2 stone

Aye bullshit i think your wee head been over thinking you deluded person you need to remember nicole that little girl and boy have a dad a dad that give them life a loving home a roof over there tiny heads a mother that loved him for 10 years you are a STEP parent you are seriously trying to work your way on controlling them little kids heads bad enough you tell them when to talk in a video but there one thing you cant do is change there name and controlling them there dad wont let that happen so away back to your wife she loves being controlled by a wee rat

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Spd mysterusly disappeared ? Dancing ah she will be in pain tomorrow or it there will be a hospital trip hahah other yin well the milk man ? Married man ? Friends partner ? A customer from the barbers ? Spoiler maybe more than one is correct aint that right abbie oops or maybe cole should have a go she had a habbit of sneaking bout right cole behind there backs no wonder yous are insecure about each other. Like how fake is the video/ photo of her eating them cakes and perfectly places cake cases on top of her what the bets on she will post how much weight she put on through this pregnancy do yous think it will be more or less than 7 1/2 stone

Aye bullshit i think your wee head been over thinking you deluded person you need to remember nicole that little girl and boy have a dad a dad that give them life a loving home a roof over there tiny heads a mother that loved him for 10 years you are a STEP parent you are seriously trying to work your way on controlling them little kids heads bad enough you tell them when to talk in a video but there one thing you cant do is change there name and controlling them there dad wont let that happen so away back to your wife she loves being controlled by a wee rat
Where do they dream this stuff up have they been smoking the funny fags again? A little girl of that age thinks about being a princess or dressing up not about the facts of life and what stone ratboy was hiding under for the first 4 year of her life while lazy arse was on her back working her way through the yellow pages!

• Haha
  • Heart

That post from Ratboy may as well be “Tell me you are jealous of your spouse‘s exs and their history without telling me you are jealous”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see now wen u go on their page it says you can send gifts. Gtf id rather tit in my hands and clap than give this pair of attention seeking greedy rat looking celebrity wannabes 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211022-162125_TikTok.jpg
like seriously why the duck does Cole pull them horrible faces. She's so unbelievably fame hungry I can smell her desperation from here. Embarrassing she is

• Sick
View attachment 823284like seriously why the duck does Cole pull them horrible faces. She's so unbelievably fame hungry I can smell her desperation from here. Embarrassing she is
Aww she thinks she it she thinks she funny but she 30 and acts like a wee lassie that needs attention like did her mammy or daddy not give her enough attention growing up mean basically brought up thinking coz she a howat she something special nah she a rat and always will be

Emm them stupid faces cole makes maybe she should make a stupid face at her wife dancing about when like few weeks actual no last Saturday she was soo sore sitting on a chair she had to lie down coz of her spd 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aww she thinks she it she thinks she funny but she 30 and acts like a wee lassie that needs attention like did her mammy or daddy not give her enough attention growing up mean basically brought up thinking coz she a howat she something special nah she a rat and always will be

Emm them stupid faces cole makes maybe she should make a stupid face at her wife dancing about when like few weeks actual no last Saturday she was soo sore sitting on a chair she had to lie down coz of her spd 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
They both make me cringe

I see cole took that wee lass to the shops and shes got a top on that says Howat obviously a dig at the dad 😡

• Angry
Just incase anyone forgot about an update belly on show again typical and very placed baby items in the shelf. And basically she never did anything today coz she pregnant. What an excuse

Here a pregnancy support belt that ment to help her with spd ? But wasnt shown on previous photos or videos on tiktok emmm load of shot she said she doesnt like them as they dont help her attention she looking for

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
I've never seen anyone hold their tummy as much and try to stick it out what are these two famous for I've no idea.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.