Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glasgow / Lanarkshire baby banks are on their knees just now desperate for donations. I work with low income families and the poverty I see just now is heartbreaking, families unable to afford food and nappies or even gas / electricity to make sure the kids are warm at night! Yet these bleeping idiots are getting things gifted left right and centre, spending like there’s no tomorrow and driving a Range Rover!
A range rover that broke down 😂😂😂 maybe the universe is telling them to quit it? 😂😂😂
I believe if they donated to the baby banks they'd get more real publicity.

Seen the video at the pram centre, Cole rubbing her greedy wee hands. She actually makes my blood boil. Used to love watching them but went right off them. Sketchy the both of them. Ti me they sell their granny and kids for a shot a fame and fortune and step over anyone in their way

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A range rover that broke down 😂😂😂 maybe the universe is telling them to quit it? 😂😂😂
I believe if they donated to the baby banks they'd get more real publicity.

Seen the video at the pram centre, Cole rubbing her greedy wee hands. She actually makes my blood boil. Used to love watching them but went right off them. Sketchy the both of them. Ti me they sell their granny and kids for a shot a fame and fortune and step over anyone in their way
Already sold the kids…one of them isn’t even born yet 😂

• Haha
Well if that turns out to be a undisclosed ad might be time to report them to ASA for breaking the rules . I mean I doesn't take much to type #ad at the start of the post.

Reactions: 6
Well if that turns out to be a undisclosed ad might be time to report them to ASA for breaking the rules . I mean I doesn't take much to type #ad at the start of the post.
Should have been reported long time ago!

£900 for a pram?! A bleeping pram? I take its electric with built in Bluetooth and a music system for the baby or something. Cause how the feck do they afford that? They are barbers not John Frieda!

Not to say that barbers can’t earn a good living, but it’s rare to see these two actually at work.
I’m guessing they didn’t pay for it as it was an “ad”

Reactions: 3
No they said the waiting list on NHS was too long. Absoloute 💩💩 . Anyone with even ½ a brain would know if you have kids they won't help. But these 2 think everyone is daft. They went privately to a place in Glasgow. After hearing about all this new buying spree cole better hope her paddypower accounts pays out 😂😂😂. Pregnancy gets you priority they think when your new car breaks down 😂😂😂 . Heap of shite
We have been on the waiting list since 2017. It is a long list and covid hasn’t helped but you are right, if you have a child already you won’t get it. My manager Had to go private for that reason. If their audience believe them then More fool them.

Does Cole have a gambling problem??

These two have an agent?! Jesus Christ. What’s their talent? It’s definitely not their winning personalities.

We have been on the waiting list since 2017. It is a long list and covid hasn’t helped but you are right, if you have a child already you won’t get it. My manager Had to go private for that reason. If their audience believe them then More fool them.

Does Cole have a gambling problem??
Higher up on this thread I think, someone from their hometown who knows them said she's into gambling

Really think they paid for it? It you look on the pram centres tagged photos their “agent” went with them, whole lot will be gifted as part of the ad! Shady pair won’t have declared it due to backlash! So glad I ordered my pram / car seat from somewhere else instead of them! Totally put me off buying from them now!
He's a complete head aswell! A nobody and a conman. tit stains the lot of them 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£900 for a pram?! A bleeping pram? I take its electric with built in Bluetooth and a music system for the baby or something. Cause how the feck do they afford that? They are barbers not John Frieda!

Not to say that barbers can’t earn a good living, but it’s rare to see these two actually at work.
Its very hi tech everything included rat aswell vrazy didn't know they did prams like that must be the howat 2021 pram 🤣🤣🤣

He's a complete head aswell! A nobody and a conman. tit stains the lot of them 😏
Well look who else he manages The Smithy family. Biggest beggars on the planet. And all the wee warriors defending them. Should be a limit on who can follow you on TT and fb not so much insta as that's hard to amass a following

Higher up on this thread I think, someone from their hometown who knows them said she's into gambling
Doesn't matter if it was an ad they would of been some sort of payment i dont think honestly they will walk out the shop with 2,000 quid worth for nothing mean they would of had a discount of some sort that like you getting a full shopping for xmas for free understand if it was a comp u won but gan there all the stuff they got was pre bought it wasnt bought there they went to pick up and look at the stuff the stuff was pre bought they did an advertisement coz they are in contract to do advertisements the hospital bag post #gifted

She on live well she was 5 mins ago

The 6dt giraffe and small one and elephant came alone with the nursery room

There no way they got them for free for there nursery

All she done this pregnancy is stay at home but didn't she moan she wanted back at work ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shes trying to get a dig at a tattle cos we know she should be out working, but all the wee cult are paying for everything. Ridiculous cos they can afford it. They are a joke. Nothing good about them 🤬🤬🤬

Doesn't matter if it was an ad they would of been some sort of payment i dont think honestly they will walk out the shop with 2,000 quid worth for nothing mean they would of had a discount of some sort that like you getting a full shopping for xmas for free understand if it was a comp u won but gan there all the stuff they got was pre bought it wasnt bought there they went to pick up and look at the stuff the stuff was pre bought they did an advertisement coz they are in contract to do advertisements the hospital bag post #gifted

She on live well she was 5 mins ago

The 6dt giraffe and small one and elephant came alone with the nursery room

There no way they got them for free for there nursery

All she done this pregnancy is stay at home but didn't she moan she wanted back at work ?
You’d be amazed the amount of things “influencers” get gifted you only have to look at Greedy

Reactions: 2
Shes trying to get a dig at a tattle cos we know she should be out working, but all the wee cult are paying for everything. Ridiculous cos they can afford it. They are a joke. Nothing good about them 🤬🤬🤬
did she she say that on her live missed it again haha i had to stop watching her live her voice was driven me insane well guys im actually sick of hearing or holding the belly like its one of those props the actors where in soaps cringe

Gosh man who let the cat out she can not sing high notes for Whitney i will always love you abbie darling stick to your fkd up hair cuts coz your singing is absolutely tit maybe it you thata needs a book not ratboy starting now dummies guide to abbie screeching cat vocals starting price £0.01p

Oh fk here comes dolly Parton oh maybe she might learn something from her working 9 to 5 anbie doesn't know how to do that the last live for a few days the kids are back tomorrow

Abbie everyone got stort to tell so does tattle and i know a lot about you but does coles ??? coz i know your story and i certainly know coles haha

Celine Dion she trying to sing god give this woman something other than sad song money cant buy you happiness love does haha you just spent over 2000 on baby stuff you could of bought cheaper and local in your own home town your say that bout money but you dont mind spending it 🤔🤔🤔

See her horrible kidy voice she does when she talk to the dog or that bump is cringe the baby only kicks when cole talking to it aww man talk shite

Last edited:
I drive past their house often and last night the bloody ring light was blazing out the window onto the street, blinding drivers! Yes, the whole town knows who you are, where you live, that your tiktok famous and you drive a huge orange car! Couldn’t care less your up the duff! Now simmer down!

• Haha
I drive past their house often and last night the bloody ring light was blazing out the window onto the street, blinding drivers! Yes, the whole town knows who you are, where you live, that your tiktok famous and you drive a huge orange car! Couldn’t care less your up the duff! Now simmer down!
You should of reported it its a hazard

Really dont find them funny one bit and why woukd you keep saying cole if that was you. You turned round and said being pregnant would be disgusting please dont lie you said it and it bad enough on your website said a child with problems then your wife basically said and its in black and white abbie cant cut hair if a child has disabilities and she cant cut hair from kids sitting in the car to get a hair cut yous are as bad as each other but yous have done it before cole called a kid a fanny and said that a kid would die after they said a comment mean how low do yous want to go you slagged off a transgender lady bullied her evan then you slagged of a kid coz he couldn't spell mean yous need to grow up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice that they plastered the 4D scan of the cash cow all over the place while the kids were away. I very much doubt they got to see it before all these strangers that are paying for them to sit on their arse or is ratboy actually doing some work? Its content before kids in that adams family house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Currently thinking how inspirational this crappy post is 🤣🤣 is she forgetting how much she doesn't know coles shady past but then again abbie what can i say bout you not just only me but others on tattle hometown people family members from both sides coz its a very different story to this post very different abbie you dont evan see how controlling ratboy is

Really trying to spend enough time one sleeping and then on social media with the other. This you spending time before you push them away when your own child comes coz you not be posting much of 3 kids it will all be about 1 baby on social media why do you need social media why act like someone your not

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.