Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So covid is rife and this fool is putting on other people's clothes for a laugh. Won't be that much of laugh of you take home covid to an unborn baby. Absoloute morons honestly
This must be staged? Surely?? Why would there be random work t shirts hanging around 🙄

Reactions: 5
This must be staged? Surely?? Why would there be random work t shirts hanging around 🙄
I would hope its staged. With a pregnant wife and she's got someone else's clothes on. Seems rules do not apply to these 2, whether uts covid or scans or masks etc. Seem to be a law unto themselves. Then again their wee cult tells them everything the do is ok 👌 while calling out others who are doing the same. Double standards and all that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I would hope its staged. With a pregnant wife and she's got someone else's clothes on. Seems rules do not apply to these 2, whether uts covid or scans or masks etc. Seem to be a law unto themselves. Then again their wee cult tells them everything the do is ok 👌 while calling out others who are doing the same. Double standards and all that 🙄🙄
I honestly can not stand the pair of them!!

Yip they think coz there verified they have dinner with a comedian there somewhat special but there nothing they should do what everyone else does go by the rules

Oh god mean com on cole stop realy not funny

Feel sorry for folks in glasgow having there pair of clows

Attachments

Gazelle param silver cross nursery set and ferrari car set mean tiktok money been very great this time of year thats probably not including the discount price for the advertising cyber_global and what discount price the pram shop gave them

Haha only had that new mystery machine of a car for a few weeks and its broken down just off the motorway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why should she get priority just coz she pregnant what about all these care workers key workers who worked through the pandemic

Attachments

Last edited:
Gazelle param silver cross nursery set and ferrari car set mean tiktok money been very great this time of year thats probably not including the discount price for the advertising cyber_global and what discount price the pram shop gave them

Haha only had that new mystery machine of a car for a few weeks and its broken down just off the motorway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why should she get priority just coz she pregnant what about all these care workers key workers who worked through the pandemic
I’m absolutely fuming! I’ve worked my arse off as a key worker in the shielding category whilst my work is short staffed to afford a nice pram and car seat…actually just bought the version up from the one in the video and these bleeping arseholes swan in and get it gifted!!! DISGUSTING!!

Also there’s a pram shop in Dumfries that sells cybex Could have got it from there and supported somewhere local!

I’m absolutely fuming! I’ve worked my arse off as a key worker in the shielding category whilst my work is short staffed to afford a nice pram and car seat…actually just bought the version up from the one in the video and these bleeping arseholes swan in and get it gifted!!! DISGUSTING!!

Also there’s a pram shop in Dumfries that sells cybex Could have got it from there and supported somewhere local!
They never really have supported anything locally apart from charity stuff what other people gifted to them for donations. They supported the sharks the ice hockey but that came to nothing i cant evan remember then posting any hair cuts from any of the team either. They been spending loads this past month every 2 days there buying baby tit not been funny but its a lot of money wasted for a child that not going to be a baby for long if that's understandable aye get nice thing for kids but there making this kid spoiled.mean if there world came crashing down they wouldn't know where to start mean once this baby out of them clothes she wont donate them she will be selling them on facebook you could easy do 3 /4 maybe more nursery todler room mean i have my grandkids over someweeks and they have a room here and didnt evan cost me 200 quid to do that room out dont want to offend anybone Thinking calling a kid spoiled is nasty but these take clowns take the piss

The amount they are spending you would think it’s their first child. I’ve never saw parents of a third go so crazy!

This poor kid is going to grow up spoiled.

And I agree it’s totally disgusting hard working folk don’t just waltz in and get things gifted!

Reactions: 6
The pram shopping video is the cringiest thing i've ever seen! They're both walking about like the rich and famous trying to draw as much attention to themselves as they can. Social media has a lot to answer for inflating peoples egos. I've never had a child but know its not as simple as getting pregnant and giving birth so why is Cole making out she's so clueless.. it's got to be all made up for the camera, views and 'laughter'. I'd originally followed them cause I thought they were great but around about 400k something felt off about them so I unfollowed them and i'm glad i'm not the only one seeing this.

Reactions: 8
Well abbie decided that pram the got first time wasn't great so they got a new one or less its a laugh there trying to do but the post insta stays they changed it to a new pram a gazelle s carrycot with shopping basket round about £899.75

Well abbie decided that pram the got first time wasn't great so they got a new one or less its a laugh there trying to do but the post insta stays they changed it to a new pram a gazelle s carrycot with shopping basket round about £899.75
£900 for a pram?! A bleeping pram? I take its electric with built in Bluetooth and a music system for the baby or something. Cause how the feck do they afford that? They are barbers not John Frieda!

Not to say that barbers can’t earn a good living, but it’s rare to see these two actually at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pair of snobs. The 1st one wasn't expensive enough. My son and daughter in law went into smyths and got a great deal on carseat/bug pram and buggy plus a cot that fits into side of bed for less than half of that. And this is their very first child not 3rd. Then when child is too big for car seat it will be on buy and sell pages. No donating from these carpet baggers 🤬🤬

The Bluetooth is so they can go live whilst walking the baby and show everyone how much of a medical marvel they are 😂😂 we all know the NHS knocked them back as they had kids

• Haha
Have they said the NHS helped them? Cause that would be a lie. Also thanking my lucky stars I dont go to the same fertility place they do. (Although I am NHS) Imagine bumping into them in the waiting room.

And omg let’s not give them ideas. That poor boy isn’t going to get any peace as it is from the second he’s born.

Have they said the NHS helped them? Cause that would be a lie. Also thanking my lucky stars I dont go to the same fertility place they do. (Although I am NHS) Imagine bumping into them in the waiting room.

And omg let’s not give them ideas. That poor boy isn’t going to get any peace as it is from the second he’s born.
No they said the waiting list on NHS was too long. Absoloute 💩💩 . Anyone with even ½ a brain would know if you have kids they won't help. But these 2 think everyone is daft. They went privately to a place in Glasgow. After hearing about all this new buying spree cole better hope her paddypower accounts pays out 😂😂😂. Pregnancy gets you priority they think when your new car breaks down 😂😂😂 . Heap of shite

• Haha
No they said the waiting list on NHS was too long. Absoloute 💩💩 . Anyone with even ½ a brain would know if you have kids they won't help. But these 2 think everyone is daft. They went privately to a place in Glasgow. After hearing about all this new buying spree cole better hope her paddypower accounts pays out 😂😂😂. Pregnancy gets you priority they think when your new car breaks down 😂😂😂 . Heap of shite
Really think they paid for it? It you look on the pram centres tagged photos their “agent” went with them, whole lot will be gifted as part of the ad! Shady pair won’t have declared it due to backlash! So glad I ordered my pram / car seat from somewhere else instead of them! Totally put me off buying from them now!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Really think they paid for it? It you look on the pram centres tagged photos their “agent” went with them, whole lot will be gifted as part of the ad! Shady pair won’t have declared it due to backlash!
Now that's some low down shite. The baby foodbank thing would love that and probably get bigger promotion. Seems being fuckwits get you everything 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Glasgow / Lanarkshire baby banks are on their knees just now desperate for donations. I work with low income families and the poverty I see just now is heartbreaking, families unable to afford food and nappies or even gas / electricity to make sure the kids are warm at night! Yet these bleeping idiots are getting things gifted left right and centre, spending like there’s no tomorrow and driving a Range Rover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.