Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not 100% on that but she did take a photo of her an marcus after words working barbers and no Facemask either but lets take a photo more evidence for me to email
If this haircut has not been done to raise money for charity, then why even put it anywhere on social media. How is it supporting someone else who’s lost their hair?
I give to 6 different charities every month, have done for years and years and I not once have I ever advertised that fact. I don’t do it for praise or recognition, I do it to help the charities. Full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If this haircut has not been done to raise money for charity, then why even put it anywhere on social media. How is it supporting someone else who’s lost their hair?
I give to 6 different charities every month, have done for years and years and I not once have I ever advertised that fact. I don’t do it for praise or recognition, I do it to help the charities. Full stop.
I agree 💯 with this statement. Not once have I ever thought I donated or helped a charity I must share it on social media . Its only the ones earning from social media that will exploit it 😔😔

Me & family have been very close to a few we do our bit when we can and it amazing rewarding and i dont brag it personal for me and family but these 2 total different they need the attention not for the charity but for there own ego

Imagine what a day in the life of Abbie or Cole is….
Reading these threads, people actually legitimately HATE the pair of them.
imagine walking by around where you live, not knowing who it is that hates you, but you know there are so many that despise you.
Imagine living like that!?
I would quite literally want to pack up and leave, make a fresh start somewhere no one knew my history.
Can someone tell me what they did specifically?
I know Abbie has a high body count and Cole is controlling and takes what she wants and dumps people with no thought for them, is there more?

Reactions: 4
Imagine what a day in the life of Abbie or Cole is….
Reading these threads, people actually legitimately HATE the pair of them.
imagine walking by around where you live, not knowing who it is that hates you, but you know there are so many that despise you.
Imagine living like that!?
I would quite literally want to pack up and leave, make a fresh start somewhere no one knew my history.
Can someone tell me what they did specifically?
I know Abbie has a high body count and Cole is controlling and takes what she wants and dumps people with no thought for them, is there more?
There a lot more the way cole treated her ex and abbie aint very truthful its the lies and they way she blames everyones else for there own mistakes mean bully kids slagging them off ect way she spoke about being pregnant ect can i add the lies about mental health. On top of that you got them say one of us had an affair and she knows us and she was getting the police im actually still waiting for that to happen. But ive explained my reasons on the 1st n 2nd thread i seen how controlling cole is not just to abbie but her ex all her lies just blows me away gosh it like watching a clown do the same act every night for a live show but her own skeletons come out unexpectedly appears lol but have a read from the start and you get all the ins and outs lol

There a lot more the way cole treated her ex and abbie aint very truthful its the lies and they way she blames everyones else for there own mistakes mean bully kids slagging them off ect way she spoke about being pregnant ect can i add the lies about mental health. On top of that you got them say one of us had an affair and she knows us and she was getting the police im actually still waiting for that to happen. But ive explained my reasons on the 1st n 2nd thread i seen how controlling cole is not just to abbie but her ex all her lies just blows me away gosh it like watching a clown do the same act every night for a live show but her own skeletons come out unexpectedly appears lol but have a read from the start and you get all the ins and outs lol
Will I need to take some annual leave to have enough time to read it alll!? 😅

The thing you’ll find with people with an inflated ego and low self esteem at the same time, they go through life, crapping on people and doing whatever they want and deny all knowledge of any wrong doings. They’ll blame anyone but themselves. Then if they’re called out and can’t wriggle out of it, they either get defensive or look for sympathy.
Bringing up children is a serious job, if you’re doing it right. Dressing the little baby up and playing mum and dad (mum and mum) will wear thin when they’ve had no sleep, when ghianna hits 11 and turns into a hormonal monster and Kai falls in with the wrong crowd.
It will go wrong for them, neither of them are mature enough to deal with real issues, that’s very clear.
Watch this space, and mark my words.
My children are 16&14, a few years ago it was so easy compared to now.
They simply won’t make it. Narcissists cant last together

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We are going to have to rename Dappy……… it’s Eminem!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We are going to have to rename Dappy……… it’s Eminem!!!!! 😂😂😂
Aww please dont you know i used to like his rap music until the very day rapboy 🤣 decided to tryand rap one of his songs like i mean rap and it was awful when i say that i mean awful this was recorded during lockdown and the video got removed but she likes she a wannabe she nothing but attention seeking

Will I need to take some annual leave to have enough time to read it alll!? 😅

The thing you’ll find with people with an inflated ego and low self esteem at the same time, they go through life, crapping on people and doing whatever they want and deny all knowledge of any wrong doings. They’ll blame anyone but themselves. Then if they’re called out and can’t wriggle out of it, they either get defensive or look for sympathy.
Bringing up children is a serious job, if you’re doing it right. Dressing the little baby up and playing mum and dad (mum and mum) will wear thin when they’ve had no sleep, when ghianna hits 11 and turns into a hormonal monster and Kai falls in with the wrong crowd.
It will go wrong for them, neither of them are mature enough to deal with real issues, that’s very clear.
Watch this space, and mark my words.
My children are 16&14, a few years ago it was so easy compared to now.
They simply won’t make it. Narcissists cant last together
I can honestly say her ex was in a very bad place after it. During the times she was with this waste of space she hardly saw her family friends it had to be about her the lies kept on coming out to make out she was this well liked person she wasnt she was very good with mind games controlling the harassment the texts phone calls mean stalking to me it was bad she did the same with abbie i known she says her and the kids dad dont get on but she was happily in a relationship with him had 2 kids and ectopic pregnancy so she could of had 3 kids to man she says she didn't love and where they not engaged sounds different to me he loved her he loves his kids and what cole thinks and says about the guy no need the fact she wouldn't have g and kai he the reason they have life and have 2 homes but yeah they are not mature enough to be parents they are so selfish trying to be famous and be these big influencers and there nothing but to sad woman in there 30s acting like little school kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In my personal honest opinion, I don't and have never thought shaving your hair off to support someone going through chemo is showing support. Or let's people know what it's like.
Shaving your hair off is nothing compared to it failing out, walking around thinking do I have big clumps of hair stuck anywhere.
Fair enough if you are doing brave the shave and raising money for charity but if it's to show support sorry it doesn't show support. And she has only done this to bring attention to herself. Which makes me dislike her even more. Don't use other people's illness to boost your views and you up your money.

Reactions: 8
Aww please dont you know i used to like his rap music until the very day rapboy 🤣 decided to tryand rap one of his songs like i mean rap and it was awful when i say that i mean awful this was recorded during lockdown and the video got removed but she likes she a wannabe she nothing but attention seeking

I can honestly say her ex was in a very bad place after it. During the times she was with this waste of space she hardly saw her family friends it had to be about her the lies kept on coming out to make out she was this well liked person she wasnt she was very good with mind games controlling the harassment the texts phone calls mean stalking to me it was bad she did the same with abbie i known she says her and the kids dad dont get on but she was happily in a relationship with him had 2 kids and ectopic pregnancy so she could of had 3 kids to man she says she didn't love and where they not engaged sounds different to me he loved her he loves his kids and what cole thinks and says about the guy no need the fact she wouldn't have g and kai he the reason they have life and have 2 homes but yeah they are not mature enough to be parents they are so selfish trying to be famous and be these big influencers and there nothing but to sad woman in there 30s acting like little school kids.
Well, we all make mistakes, have messy break ups, do silly things when we are younger, BUT, we don’t all lie and manipulate, we don’t poach other peoples partners.
Abbie may well have been bisexual her whole adult life, but the decent thing to do is break up with your current partner before you get with someone else.
People who shaft other people will always come unstuck eventually. Always. Let’s just give it some time.
They’ve made such a big deal of being deliriously happy together, it will be hard to ever admit the happiness is going away.
Having a baby is super exciting, everything is exciting. When little man is here, things will change

In my personal honest opinion, I don't and have never thought shaving your hair off to support someone going through chemo is showing support. Or let's people know what it's like.
Shaving your hair off is nothing compared to it failing out, walking around thinking do I have big clumps of hair stuck anywhere.
Fair enough if you are doing brave the shave and raising money for charity but if it's to show support sorry it doesn't show support. And she has only done this to bring attention to herself. Which makes me dislike her even more. Don't use other people's illness to boost your views and you up your money.
I totally agree with this.
It reminds me of when there was a Facebook craze for a no make up selfie I think it was for cancer awareness? How is that raising awareness for cancer?
Cole shaving off her hair benefits her as it gets her attention.

Now excuse me I have to go and make a tik tok showing off all the charities I give to!:LOL:

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with this.
It reminds me of when there was a Facebook craze for a no make up selfie I think it was for cancer awareness? How is that raising awareness for cancer?
Cole shaving off her hair benefits her as it gets her attention.

Now excuse me I have to go and make a tik tok showing off all the charities I give to!:LOL:
Yeah go for it. Think we should all make tiktok videos giving ourselves pats on the back

Ok, now this will sound bitchy, but as a singer myself, abbie, please stop

It’s just shouting. Please please stop

Listen to yourself back Abbie, you’ll understand. At least you should. Please.

How is it possible to both sharp AND flat within the same opus

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think the more they tell people they are trying to show people how supportive they are but they are coming off more attention seeking i heard her saying a comment about its only hair least coles hair can grow back mean not the best comment that abbie said.but then again the attention is off her and on cole

I think the more they tell people they are trying to show people how supportive they are but they are coming off more attention seeking i heard her saying a comment about its only hair least coles hair can grow back mean not the best comment that abbie said.but then again the attention is off her and on cole
I think what they’re doing now smacks of desperation to be honest.
Looks like they’re clutching at straws. Still, come the end of the year (as Murphy is bound to come early in some dramatic emergency), they’ll have the baby to make tiktoks with for lots of new material

Who let her near a mic fk sake here we go back at her singing career shania twan loved her music but someone let a cat out screeching she defo cant sign high notes not one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think what they’re doing now smacks of desperation to be honest.
Looks like they’re clutching at straws. Still, come the end of the year (as Murphy is bound to come early in some dramatic emergency), they’ll have the baby to make tiktoks with for lots of new material
Will probably want baby here for Xmas so yeah be prepared for some drama or kid on pain did she not say she was getting induced at 36 weeks? Which could be around Xmas or New year. Seems these 2 get what they want regardless what with all the scans and the kids on spd although she was dancing like a lunatic during all the so called pain. That disappeared fast. Much like the 100 acts of random kindness and the stopping smoking.

Ok, now this will sound bitchy, but as a singer myself, abbie, please stop

It’s just shouting. Please please stop

Listen to yourself back Abbie, you’ll understand. At least you should. Please.

How is it possible to both sharp AND flat within the same opus
Im defo buying that cd when it comes out or its it Spotify these days but she says she loves to sign you need to listen to to her version of shallow jeez put ear plugs in or turn the volume down lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.