Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not that. I said I thought it was a good idea to start getting the dogs off the bed in prep for baby coming but not a good idea to use a baby's crib (even though it won't be the actual crib baby uses) to do it. Twice now youv tried to say Iv said it's a good idea to use the crib.. I haven't! So that's what's being twisted.

They have a 4 bedroom house which the box room is classed as a bedroom. The box room is next to abbie and coles bedroom. When they done the nursery reveal to cole their bedroom is behind where abbie was then the nursery then there's 3 doors 2 kids bedrooms and the bathroom. Hopefully cole and abbie do read this and will do a house tour to proove my point 😂 the only spare room they have downstairs is the dining room which they considered to make a bedroom but haven't.

They shouldn't need to proove themselves. Theyv never said theyv put kai downstairs to then proove theyv not. Just look at when they come out their bedroom etc youl soon see there's 4 rooms and a bathroom

There's tiktok videos where you can see the upstairs set up. Surprise for my wife one where cole walks out their bedroom next door into the box room which was their filming room and now babys nursery. Also a romantic surprise one where cole walks into the bedroom you can see the 3 rooms behind her and the door frame of the nursery. Tried to attach screen recordings but apparently doesn't allow you. Both videos are from June 2020 if you wanna have a scroll and see for urself 🤷‍♀️
Not sure this thread is for you pal. Head over and see Marios Xmas decorations in November you sound like you need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's a public forum so it's for anyone. I was hoping for some juicy secrets from foxfam truth be told but it's just been made up stuff so far 😂
Like their page is public for us to comment on 🤔. And yes their kids will make up their own mind on their money and fame hungry mother and sidekick. Can you please elaborate on what has been made up as unlike their public page full of lies this public forum speaks the truth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a public forum so it's for anyone. I was hoping for some juicy secrets from foxfam truth be told but it's just been made up stuff so far 😂
Oh dear shizz is about to go down!!!!! People never learn that a whole thread has been created by likeminded people sharing similar opinions and yet you always get one that comes on trying to start a carry on!

why don’t you ask yourself this…… you seem to know the ins and outs of rat boy and tulisa so why do you need to know any secrets, you seem to already know them!!!

hi rat boy 👋 hi tulisa 👋

Reactions: 6
Oh dear shizz is about to go down!!!!! People never learn that a whole thread has been created by likeminded people sharing similar opinions and yet you always get one that comes on trying to start a carry on!

why don’t you ask yourself this…… you seem to know the ins and outs of rat boy and tulisa so why do you need to know any secrets, you seem to already know them!!!

hi rat boy 👋 hi tulisa 👋
Seems someone has either been sent or is 1 of the 2 melts to try derail the thread. How dare anyone say anything about the 2 saints of Dumfries 🤣🤣🤣. Away and take your 💋 and plant them back up their arses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well kai being kicked out his room for starters.
The time you say kai was bit by rolo he was in hosp getting stitches to his head he was there getting stitches cos he split his head open on holiday so not sure about that one.
The dogs being in the babies crib... The crib is not the babies.
Stealing from charities... Theyv proved every single penny that has been sent to charities, the charities have been on their lives or been made aware the total amount raised. If you did have Proof of them stealing from charities why not take it to the police..
Youv mentioned before you dont want to post their kids pictures on here yet have dragged their names through the mud for them to read
You say you wouldn't want your children to see half naked pics of you on the internet, would you rather them finding out youv been bullying another adults on the internet ?
I could go on the whole thread has holes in it, its obviously a personal vendetta towards them and it's now clouding your judgement on what their doing and ur trying to make everyone else believe it. I came on here to see if there was anything on them but its either made up, petty stuff that doesn't matter - no body is perfect or nothing they wouldn't tell u themselves. Youv repeatedly said there's stuff on them that no1 else knows...considering how youv went on throughout this thread I'm sure if that was true you'd have said by now
🤣🤣🤣 out of respect for the kids dad is the only reason i cant post and for your info coles ex is my mate so yeah i personally known her 🤣 but please if you dont like this thread then why u keep replying

Reactions: 5
Seems someone has either been sent or is 1 of the 2 melts to try derail the thread. How dare anyone say anything about the 2 saints of Dumfries 🤣🤣🤣. Away and take your 💋 and plant them back up their arses
I thought the human centipede was just a film but jeez this yin is a right sucker for there tit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well kai being kicked out his room for starters.
The time you say kai was bit by rolo he was in hosp getting stitches to his head he was there getting stitches cos he split his head open on holiday so not sure about that one.
The dogs being in the babies crib... The crib is not the babies.
Stealing from charities... Theyv proved every single penny that has been sent to charities, the charities have been on their lives or been made aware the total amount raised. If you did have Proof of them stealing from charities why not take it to the police..
Youv mentioned before you dont want to post their kids pictures on here yet have dragged their names through the mud for them to read
You say you wouldn't want your children to see half naked pics of you on the internet, would you rather them finding out youv been bullying another adults on the internet ?
I could go on the whole thread has holes in it, its obviously a personal vendetta towards them and it's now clouding your judgement on what their doing and ur trying to make everyone else believe it. I came on here to see if there was anything on them but its either made up, petty stuff that doesn't matter - no body is perfect or nothing they wouldn't tell u themselves. Youv repeatedly said there's stuff on them that no1 else knows...considering how youv went on throughout this thread I'm sure if that was true you'd have said by now
😬😬😬 wrong foxfam your digging out but I will do my best to answer you hen! You will know all this anyway but with in the space of a few month that child was in hospital for a dog bite a split head and Nicole closing he fingers in a fire door! Now now that’s not true is it not every time have they disclosed the “charity total” only when there was a charity button available was this disclosed. And if you have read the threads you would see this was covered!!

Some people won't take on bullies im not afraid to. I was commenting on here last night when they where live so I'm hardly them. If the stuff posted was actually factual I wouldn't say a thing but it's not. It's actually slander and disgusting. It wasn't that long ago people where quoting bekind after the whole Caroline flack story from online bullying. By all means have your opinions but in a more tasteful mature way. I'm sure we are all adults. I left the Playground decade's ago
My tiny brain not be working right but you claim you searched for them and came across this site, all this info you have tried to straighten us out with proves you know them quite well, or maybe they over share 💁‍♀️😂 so what were else were you trying to find out about them exactly???? You already know plenty!!!! Fox fams biggest fan 🙌

if you are so sure the information is false and slanderous then I suspect you know them really really well, or is it a case of you believe everything they say on the Internet, another lost sheep 🤔 you forget that there are a number of us on here that know them, have been in their company, grew up with them etc etc we have no wool pulled over our eyes! So unless you actually know them and are just taking in all the lies online I suggest you save your blood vessels and move along, there’s a tiktoners rave thread, I’m sure you will be more than welcome over there 👉
And as tragic as the Caroline flack story is, we know the drill, you don’t have to wheel it out in defence!!!!

Some people won't take on bullies im not afraid to. I was commenting on here last night when they where live so I'm hardly them. If the stuff posted was actually factual I wouldn't say a thing but it's not. It's actually slander and disgusting. It wasn't that long ago people where quoting bekind after the whole Caroline flack story from online bullying. By all means have your opinions but in a more tasteful mature way. I'm sure we are all adults. I left the Playground decade's ago
Hhahahaha the same Caroline flack they tried to make money off her death and the whole be kind slogan!!

Yep I read and it's bullshit. Even before the button the charities where on the lives and made aware and things screenshotted. Take it up with the police if your that set onit 😂
Hahahahaha you been round faulty towers on the funny fags ain’t ya!! That is bullshit love!!

Since you have deleted, I will respond to the screenshot…..

FB691371-9CEB-484A-8F98-7306A000A68F.jpeg

Let’s just say from a child protection and safety of your children point of view it’s quite scary that you as a stranger knows the layout of their house, speaks volumes and is really quite stalkerish!!!! Weird!!!!!!!!!!
The evidence can’t be posted due to us protecting the sources unlike them who will prostitute their lives and kids for a tenner 🙄

Ooooooooh dear it would seem Cat92 lasted as long as their 100 random acts of kindness 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My tiny brain not be working right but you claim you searched for them and came across this site, all this info you have tried to straighten us out with proves you know them quite well, or maybe they over share 💁‍♀️😂 so what were else were you trying to find out about them exactly???? You already know plenty!!!! Fox fams biggest fan 🙌

if you are so sure the information is false and slanderous then I suspect you know them really really well, or is it a case of you believe everything they say on the Internet, another lost sheep 🤔 you forget that there are a number of us on here that know them, have been in their company, grew up with them etc etc we have no wool pulled over our eyes! So unless you actually know them and are just taking in all the lies online I suggest you save your blood vessels and move along, there’s a tiktoners rave thread, I’m sure you will be more than welcome over there 👉
And as tragic as the Caroline flack story is, we know the drill, you don’t have to wheel it out in defence!!!!
Did these 2 take Caroline flack into consideration when they slaughtered that young child because they couldn't spell? I'm guessing NO. Maybe another run to daily record is in order to complain about people who have an opinion on your life that is open for everyone to see but you want privacy with the perks of being well known. Breaking your own window for people to feel sorry for you. Though glass was outside indicating the breakage came from inside. But they never heard it. Maybe Abbie was yodelling or singing as she likes to call it. Sick of these 2 and the cult they mostly bought. Over 2 million followers but doesn't reflect in the amount of comments they get. Listen if you wanna blow smoke up their arse go do it on their page were they can tell u what a good little cult member u are

Has she gone?

CAT92 disappeared quicker than the “donation” money
And the money she stole from her old job or that time she said she owned the dance studio down the sands i find it a little weird these people are so interested in the baby do you know not once in weeks have i seen a comment from them followers on how the other 2 kids are.

Did these 2 take Caroline flack into consideration when they slaughtered that young child because they couldn't spell? I'm guessing NO. Maybe another run to daily record is in order to complain about people who have an opinion on your life that is open for everyone to see but you want privacy with the perks of being well known. Breaking your own window for people to feel sorry for you. Though glass was outside indicating the breakage came from inside. But they never heard it. Maybe Abbie was yodelling or singing as she likes to call it. Sick of these 2 and the cult they mostly bought. Over 2 million followers but doesn't reflect in the amount of comments they get. Listen if you wanna blow smoke up their arse go do it on their page were they can tell u what a good little cult member u are

Has she gone?
Sooooo true!!! Not that well known if you get mistaken for a bloke!
yeah it’s gone quicker than Abbies draws round the back of a local boozer!

• Haha
Cat92 gone!
Always best not to engage with people trying to start an argument. They get exactly what they want if you do.
Something fishy about that one too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.