Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that all family? Have they no friends. Never seen josh either he been flung to side like arron?
And marcus isnt there and there so called best mates that are in tt they met up with her brother no evan there aw wait must be in the background coz they might not like to be filmed

Reactions: 3
Dam big bro ben aka phill Mitchell no supporting foxfam clothing this time haha did he burst in there or did he get an invite for his 5 mins of fame again 🤣🤣
He will be getting ripped on the site he works Monday morning for that! He will of asked for money to do it also I bet. Habits to feed and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He will be getting ripped on the site he works Monday morning for that! He will of asked for money to do it also I bet. Habits to feed and all that.
He was there so was her sister just seen the videos on their page state of that face on slow mo them fking teeth evan bugs bunny would be impressed live 7pm the night 🤣🤣

• Haha
He was there so was her sister just seen the videos on their page state of that face on slow mo them fking teeth evan bugs bunny would be impressed live 7pm the night 🤣🤣
Everytime I watch her getting slapped in face with the blue stuff it's hilarious. That wee girl went to town and I felt Cole knew it 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well done wee hen its something most of us would've loved to do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I felt so sad for the children, they were like accessories to the video, why weren’t Shabby and Nabi hugging them and celebrating with them? 😰 I’ve found them both mildly annoying up until now - that’s tipped me into thinking they’re self serving twats!

In the video theres text that says "coles on her knees" but the full version shows she isnt on her knees 😂. Also looked like Gianna went over to hug cole but nothing

In the video theres text that says "coles on her knees" but the full version shows she isnt on her knees 😂. Also looked like Gianna went over to hug cole but nothing
Those kids are gonna be left out now Cole has her real baby. Imo the kids were just a package with Abbie n she had to be doting and win them over cos without them she wasnt getting near Abbie. Now she has her own flesh and blood watch it change and fast. 😔😔 shame as they are both gorgeous well mannered kids

• Sad
That including the sliders 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping sliders on a baby never heard such pish in my life. Was any abbies family at that reveal? The 2 of them saying the wee lassie looks like Cole sister. I smell 💩💩💩.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 on YouTube already

That including the sliders 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping sliders on a baby never heard such pish in my life. Was any abbies family at that reveal? The 2 of them saying the wee lassie looks like Cole sister. I smell 💩💩💩.
Her mum wasnt there her dad wasnt there think it was mostly coles family oh and marcus 🤣🤣 never seen that big water bottle though

Well they actually had bets that wasnt posted on tt wonder why money where this money gan taken mare money off people 🤣🤣🤣 they could of just did a bet without money being involved or is that me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

This just came up on my fyp. Wtf are them facial expressions. You know and the time she's making it she thinks it's boss content. Fuckin cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pretending they didn’t know the gender is even worse than their catfish performance. Given to kids a water pistol to shot while the camera is rolling then getting annoyed once they had their video… screams narcissist.

Also what happened to the big gender reveal in a field to thank all their followers??? Oh and this YouTube channel what bullshit excuse she got for that now?

Anyway everyone send your gifts to the shop remember 😂😂.No Chance

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seems to me that cole acting all shocked it was a boy b4 and blue stuff had even came out those water pistols ive watched it a few times and there's nothing came out hers b4 she puts on the shocked face 🤔

Reactions: 4
Im relatively new to Cole and Abbie, think I first found found when they announced their pregnancy so I don't know the ins and outs (I keep meaning meaning to go back and read the first thread!) .. can anyone help me with a couple of questions please?

How/where did they meet? Was Abbie single or was she still with her kids' dad? Did Cole turn her?

Not that any of the above is my business but hey I'm nosy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.