Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barber at the beach what a piss take thought she gets bad back pain coz of her slipped discs haha what a load of crap while cutting hair everytime she lifts her arms up mean she will say out for sympathy and get folk to talk bout her you will see this on there story on Facebook and tiktok how sad and un hygienic is it to cut hair on a beach with people there mean gad

Reactions: 4
So coles activities yesterday including cutting family hair at the beach pathetic coz she wasnt at barber shop she never had her back pain n she never had her 2 slipped discs but hey ho lets get the dwp to evaluate this person as a numpty....

Any one who is or was or has been suffering with back pain describe what a daily task how much pain your in could you do all these things plus carry this baby who is in a sling or what ever they are called. Its truly amazing how she can run with her child while having back pain from cutting hair n her 2 slipped discs

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They have no shame for being parent i cant evan share the a screenshot of it its that bad mean if your gan to put a child in the water and you take the nappy off put a fking pair or pants on him he is under 1 yr old and your disgusting behaviour to share that is unreal naked or not no parent should display or disrespect any child. Tiktok com on remove that video its getting reported

Reactions: 3
They have no shame for being parent i cant evan share the a screenshot of it its that bad mean if your gan to put a child in the water and you take the nappy off put a fking pair or pants on him he is under 1 yr old and your disgusting behaviour to share that is unreal naked or not no parent should display or disrespect any child. Tiktok com on remove that video its getting reported
Have they done it again? At this point I'm sure they're either trying to create drama to keep them relevant or just playing bleeping stupid. These 2 arses are a perverts dream. No understanding of protecting any of their kids. Absoloute morons

They’ve got to be at it now. Struggling for content most likely. Pray for the day these two get cancelled and they have to earn a living like normal people. That would probably finish them though.

Ah ratboys slipped discs are intact a lets stay home because we don’t trust the wife injury.
And I am sure any person with even half a cell does not post pictures of a baby’s private area to just even one person let alone “millions” then again it is Nicole Saville ain’t it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen the tic tok of them paddle boarding. Get that kid in a life jacket. No matter how shallow you are. I do paddle boarding with my one year old but won’t let him on the water till he had a proper life jacket on. You never know what could happen, they are tiny and can’t help themselves. Would hate to see anything bad happen because of there stupidity. Also how the hell can rat boy do all thoes activities with a slipped disk??

Does not look like someone with a slipped disc to me. More like like just a plain idiot that is on a paddle board with a life jacket on while the baby does not get one. I mean how stupid can you get! So many people have lost their lives in the shallowest of water. Every year authorities try an educate people about water safety and these two are putting two fingers up to them.

Attachments

Well the new thing is the dwp have told mrs howat over here she needs one of these for her back as it help her shoulder blades and her posture but can also lift a heavy bag of compost you will see the suze of the compost in the photo below but sore back but plays on a kids spinning toy by the way hudson can do all by himself the same child last week who couldn't stand by himself ect but can spin himself round this mean these howat babies are something else watch this he will be saying foxfam or teeth next week

New content is coming they have said this since lockdown 2020 🤣🤣

Attachments

She really fancies herself doesn’t she. So much confidence for a Rat looking prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Struggling families out there imagine knowing people out there subscribe 99p per month and everyone else that follows wat hes there live to watch and adverts so they get paid even for 1 min they still get paid well any way they have paid out estimated £1,050 for 3 amazon returns pallet then 500 quid for there stupid come n find us crap so this week its another random place with another 500 quid or take a gamble...

How are these 2 bleeping idiots still getting views? They are an absolute joke and fake as duck. What the actual duck are these days in the life of Hudson videos all about? That weird creepy voice over just makes me want to stab my own eardrums 🥴🥴

Reactions: 8
They’re buying likes and views constantly. Struggling for content clearly now too, who cares what a one year old has done in a day? But they’re both more than willing to exploit the poor soul.

• Heart
Not seen any ads for bperfect cosmetics have they been binned from being ambassadors?

That bad back of hers seems to come and go quicker than her wife’s smile! A day in the life of a baby! Parents over feed him shits and they ram a dummy in mouth so he sleeps. That’s that wee cash cows life.
Forgetting his swimming lesson where his “mother” had a life vest on but didn’t think he needed one.

• Haha
How are these 2 bleeping idiots still getting views? They are an absolute joke and fake as duck. What the actual duck are these days in the life of Hudson videos all about? That weird creepy voice over just makes me want to stab my own eardrums 🥴🥴
She only doing it coz people react and say she should read children books and all sorts she only started this as another few tiktoks are doing the same so for cole its on trend so its gets them comments veiws and for people to talk. Mean the stupid yin i seen the other day was that clown eden and Lloyd narrated a video about there wee dog in the life of it mean com on some folk are just stupid they will do anything for money cole and abbie will evan record there own son who is under age of 1 naked for money they filmed abbie naked in the bath cole recorded her step daughter playing outside with an adults toy it show how low they will go just to get a few pound

Not seen any ads for bperfect cosmetics have they been binned from being ambassadors?
Aw she was on a live the other day and she was like 'guys you know iam an ambassador for bperfect uk bla bla bla the company is in Dublin or something they have never once used her face on there facebook Instagram they have a discount code but that nothing she was supposed to be invited to glasgow coz someone from the company ask her if they would do her make up but that her being a model nothing else. Dont understand why companies would let parents who video there child naked mean that in other words is perverted if i phoned the police they would have to investigate

Last edited:
Hope so, because the foundation is cheaper on tik tok shop!!
Like all these influencers selling stuff, they never use it when they’re not getting it free. But their Huns continue to buy the tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.