Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got pulled up in the comments by a health visitor saying they use the length at 2yr check up to estimate height 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Folks away check this page out....

The comments are on point and very true

Only thing that made cole and abbie who they are today they cashed in for money and opportunities

And what makes them makes tattle and tattle will always be a step a head you never know what we know
Yeah they took home a nice 4 grand for doing it also.

Reactions: 2
What is the child voice she keeps doing. Honestly it’s so bleeping cringe & people telling her she needs to be on CBeebies

What is the child voice she keeps doing. Honestly it’s so bleeping cringe & people telling her she needs to be on CBeebies
It’s those people that operate on a daily basis that really concern me. People that watch them and actually think tnejre honest, decent people that should be on CBeebies. These people need their hard drives and heads checked.

Reactions: 8
Manchester bound for pride from tiktok

Cole_abbie went away quick the howat family new name new content to removing hair

Having unboxing mystery boxes
The shoot my wife buys with the same oh face
And the big charity live event for children in need
But they have to ask granny mandy to look after hudson she might having a sleepover how exciting

Em when the new content coming coz yous are trying so hard for content
Yous must be seeing how smithy family are failures to struggling.

Maybe abbie you can use you new harness to roll in more money sure o.f will give you a buck or two

Mean anxiety of gan to Manchester must no have an affect or yous just init for the money....

Wee messge from the catfish coming to light

Here a messge from us tattle will always be here forever and keeps ❤ ✌ #hashtagthat

Attachments

Reactions: 4
“I love what they stand for”

What do Abi and Cole stand for? They are just a fame hungry couples who would sell their own Granny for a fiver down the Barras. Who cares if they are a lesbian couple? So what? Plenty of them on tik tok.

This is a couple who showed off their baby‘s genitals within 24 hours of birth, this is a couple who let a child play with a sex toy, this is a couple who don’t appear to have a healthy relationship but try desperately to convince us otherwise.

“I love what they stand for”

What do Abi and Cole stand for? They are just a fame hungry couples who would sell their own Granny for a fiver down the Barras. Who cares if they are a lesbian couple? So what? Plenty of them on tik tok.

This is a couple who showed off their baby‘s genitals within 24 hours of birth, this is a couple who let a child play with a sex toy, this is a couple who don’t appear to have a healthy relationship but try desperately to convince us otherwise.
Exactly 💯

I saw them comments and had a giggle. Just shows how unliked they are. People are finally waking up to it all now. Taxi for Howats 👋

Tattle who wants to play a game of eye spy ?

Eye spy with my little eye let have a wee look from a video posted weeks previous to having a tattoo done to no tattoo on her leg....

There content rubbing low there uploading crap..

What on earth is these things she wears mean

Its funny how another tiktoker been struggling to find her self and what clothing she likes now seems lkke abbie must be doing the same

Must be watching tattle then 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What the hell is Abi wearing? Looks like some kinda sex outfit.

That is one ugly ass tattoo.

Imagine spending your life making videos for people to criticise you for.

Tattle who wants to play a game of eye spy ?

Eye spy with my little eye let have a wee look from a video posted weeks previous to having a tattoo done to no tattoo on her leg....

There content rubbing low there uploading crap..

What on earth is these things she wears mean

Its funny how another tiktoker been struggling to find her self and what clothing she likes now seems lkke abbie must be doing the same

Must be watching tattle then 🤣🤣🤣
So your a karen if you don't like their videos? Ffs get over yourself there teeny. Ever think it's cos you n your wife people don't like yous. Or does that thought not enter your teeny weeny brain. Pair of twunts honestly

So your a karen if you don't like their videos? Ffs get over yourself there teeny. Ever think it's cos you n your wife people don't like yous. Or does that thought not enter your teeny weeny brain. Pair of twunts honestly
To them anyone is a Karen (I hate that term) if you don’t like them. Also if you don’t think they are the greatest Mothers ever and you don’t believe they are the best same sex couple ever.

Reactions: 6
To them anyone is a Karen (I hate that term) if you don’t like them. Also if you don’t think they are the greatest Mothers ever and you don’t believe they are the best same sex couple ever.
All content creators are the same. If anyone posts anything different to their opinion, they are Karens or trolls or bullies etc. It drives me mad because the real world is full of people with different opinions, it’s what keeps life (and people) interesting, yet when it’s online it’s a different matter

When is the operation to remove that bleeping leather harness?! Getting her wear out of it isn't she

• Haha
That bondage leather thingy ruins the look of that dress. Is it for her leash so she can’t get away from Cole?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.