Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coke is a wee witch man. I cannot wait til those kids hit teenage years and realise what she does, their poor dad

Reactions: 7
There's no way you can go kart if you have a bad back! It's bumpy and you use your muscles without realising, seat and posture is awful. She's such a liar 🤥

Reactions: 9
And the lie continues how someone with bad back pain gets moaned at on a daily basis by her wifey

But then you have to take into account her 2 slipped disc in her neck... but as you can see and hear in this video they done this video a few times to get hudson to giggle.... this post inst about hudson so lifting him up and swinging him about that going to some pressure on arms back neck ect but its amazing how she can still continue to have these problems... aswell infact she evan tried to say she was paralysed and abbie had undress her utter lies

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And the lie continues how someone with bad back pain gets moaned at on a daily basis by her wifey

But then you have to take into account her 2 slipped disc in her neck... but as you can see and hear in this video they done this video a few times to get hudson to giggle.... this post inst about hudson so lifting him up and swinging him about that going to some pressure on arms back neck ect but its amazing how she can still continue to have these problems... aswell infact she evan tried to say she was paralysed and abbie had undress her utter lies
The only thing wrong with her back is the amount if time she spends in it. There's eff all wring with it. Just doesn't want Abbie at home alone with HER son while she's working simple as.

Reactions: 9
So jimmy want a mystery tattoo cover up ha coz that went well the first time

Hanson looks like jimmy your quote is wrong to so what would cover that up with a rat with methadone mick teeth and Adidas hat and dolce and gabbana trainers on and a pair of ray bans

There your mystery tattoo cole

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is he wearing a bracelet? it doesn't even look secure enough to stop him pulling it off and eating it 😱

Why is he wearing a bracelet? it doesn't even look secure enough to stop him pulling it off and eating it 😱
It's believed the gemstone amber helps with teething pain and such. But it's safer to put it on his ankle and only when sleeping . Personally I would not feel safe putting that on his wrist, go buy a matchstick monkey teething comforter safer that that bracelet that looks to tight .

Reactions: 3
Her 2 slipped discs must of slipped back in jumping with Hudsons on her neck

These people will lie for attention thats nothing knew

Just lies lies lies thats what this rat is good for is telling lies for people to give them sympathy
Ive just seen this TikTok. Did she have a little dig at one of her neighbours? Apparently, in Hudsons words, “I can even see Karen next door hanging out her washing”
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s calling her neighbour a Karen because they don’t like her!
Of course, she could actually be called Karen and they get on like a house on fire 😅😅😅
There’s no way she has a slipped disc if she’s able to bounce on a trampoline whilst holding a 25lb baby on her neck with one hand and filming with the other hand.
What a load of bullshit Nicole. Dearie me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Be just seen this TikTok. Did she have a little dig at one of her neighbours? Apparently, in Hudsons words, “I can even see Karen next door hanging out her washing”
Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s calling her neighbour a Karen because they don’t like her!
Of course, she could actually be called Karen and they get on like a house on fire 😅😅😅
There’s no way she has a slipped disc if she’s able to bounce on a trampoline whilst holding a 25lb baby on her neck with one hand and filming with the other hand.
That stupid baby voice really is grating. And it seems their content is well shite now so roll out wee didums. Wonder if the other kids really do these things off their own backs with the baby or its an arranged photo op. Maybe Karen next door can tell us. 🤷‍♀️. Either way I feel cole is as controlling as ever and there was no way on earth she was allowing Abbie to stay home with HER son. Boy when the crunch comes after the summer watch these 2 scurry back to work. No 1 will be able to send them money.

Well if they become a member of argos then ill no bw spending my money there thats for sure

Ive just seen this TikTok. Did she have a little dig at one of her neighbours? Apparently, in Hudsons words, “I can even see Karen next door hanging out her washing”
Aye 2 slipped dics in her neck and she cant cut hair for long periods but the ridiculous part is the pain only happens when she Steps foot in the barber shop.... and she was in pain last Saturday crying abbie says she cries every night and she was paralysed abbie had to undress her... but last week she was at the beach climbing rocks. And running with abbie but here tonight in the barber shop for maybe half hour or more bending down pulling stuff out from a pallet ect putting toys on the floor and she not in pain 🤔 but she made a wee mark saying aw abbie not small legs and got back pain ? Only short people get back pain then ? What a load of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well if they become a member of argos then ill no bw spending my money there thats for sure

Aye 2 slipped dics in her neck and she cant cut hair for long periods but the ridiculous part is the pain only happens when she Steps foot in the barber shop.... and she was in pain last Saturday crying abbie says she cries every night and she was paralysed abbie had to undress her... but last week she was at the beach climbing rocks. And running with abbie but here tonight in the barber shop for maybe half hour or more bending down pulling stuff out from a pallet ect putting toys on the floor and she not in pain 🤔 but she made a wee mark saying aw abbie not small legs and got back pain ? Only short people get back pain then ? What a load of tit
Sounds to me like there is a pip claim being processed! Lol!

It wouldn't surprise me but the evidence aint helping her claim i ever find out she getting pip aw gosh the photos videos the evidence to send to them it will be a list actual aound to me like a new book

The howats the road to pip

How to get away with fraud howat 2023 edition 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the baby is wearing a beaded bracelet. Surely this is a choking hazard. Gives me the fear :(

They just want a blue badge so they can lie and say they get VIP parking as they are soooooo famous.
No replies from Gretna weddings or Bperfectcosmetics. They must condone children playing with sex toys.
what’s the story with Argos?

They just want a blue badge so they can lie and say they get VIP parking as they are soooooo famous.
No replies from Gretna weddings or Bperfectcosmetics. They must condone children playing with sex toys.
what’s the story with Argos?
They want to become members with argos and others so basically to pick out toys n stuff they need for this christmas toy appeal they got gan members of argos. I could just see argos gan yeah gan pick what you want from just coz your famous and try anything to get back in the paper or be on telly hasnt catfish not tought them anything watch the pallet they opened its on facebook in the barbers p.s nicole never had back pain the time she was in there but any other time when she working 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.