Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please follow this twit.... cole,

2 slipped discs & back pain

But can jump about making stupid noises and this annoying baby voice she dain 🥱🥱🥱 wake me up when it ends
Too stupid to realise every video where she’s jumping about can be used against her should she ever attempt to claim disability.
She does not have a slipped disc. She has backache when she cuts hair. There’s a huge difference. She ought to work on her core and upper body strength and it would help alot

Reactions: 6
Imo Cole is an attention seeker and control freak. I know she hasn't got anxiety. You couldn't do what she does.
My great nephew has a bracelet like hudson, on his ankle. He is 2 weeks older than Hudson.
My neice said you should NEVER put them on there wrist as they can choke.
I wonder when there will be a time in Kai and G's life never! As Hudson is more important, than any child. I thought Cole was waiting on a hosp app for results on her scan? How does she know she has upper disc probs in her neck. My friend was a nursing sister who has exactly what Cole says she has. My friend can't lift above her chin as she is in agony. How can Cole do what she does??? I hope people aren't as stupid as me. Getting taken in by them. But this anxiety/disc in neck thing doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 7
Imo Cole is an attention seeker and control freak. I know she hasn't got anxiety. You couldn't do what she does.
My great nephew has a bracelet like hudson, on his ankle. He is 2 weeks older than Hudson.
I wonder when there will be a time in Kai and G's life never! As Hudson is more important, than any child. I thought Cole was waiting on a hosp app for results on her scan? How does she know she has upper disc probs in her neck. My friend was a nursing sister who has exactly what Cole says she has. My friend can't lift above her chin as she is in agony. How can Cole do what she does??? I hope people aren't as stupid as me. Getting taken in by them. But this anxiety/disc in neck thing doesn't sit right with me.
Google is Coles friend though she doesn't always get it right. Remember when Abboe was pregnant and they were at hospital. And they came away with a word that was never used over here . Can't remember what is was. Something to do.with labour.

Too stupid to realise every video where she’s jumping about can be used against her should she ever attempt to claim disability.
She does not have a slipped disc. She has backache when she cuts hair. There’s a huge difference. She ought to work on her core and upper body strength and it would help alot
I'm keeping the videos for my own claim. Can't walk the length of myself, was paralysed from waist down so constant back pain. Bladder is fucked and a few others. I was declined pip and I work full time. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Cole is getting worse and worse. She is absolutely vile. I feel so sorry for G and K dads side of the family. If that was my sons kids I would want to run and take them away from all that toxic shite Cole is creating. RAT

Im sick of the stupid voice and her using the fray song in the background dont ruin a good song for me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sick of the stupid voice and her using the fray song in the background dont ruin a good song for me
The stupid voice. This is her new thing. I’m sure there’ll be a “from Huddy boys POV” video every day now……boooorrrrrrriiiiiinnnggggg

Mum mum annoys me as well totally get same sex parents having names to differentiate but mum mum just annoys me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the way they were trying to stuff that cheese down wee man's throat!? 😳

Did anyone see the way they were trying to stuff that cheese down wee man's throat!? 😳
yes I saw that, I use to work in a nursery and we was told to break up cheese into tiny chunks before giving it to a child. He is going to choke one day if they are going to feed him like this.

The 2 slipped discs in the neck mean she doing more than anyone else mean is she using someform of pretend medical barber website on google

Cole said on live the live id still on there facebook.. a nd her words were what it is i have 2 slipped discs in my neck that why she having back pain. Also abbie turn and said she crys every night and she was paralysed 2 weeks ago and abbie had to undress her but this is the part that got me ( cole pain only occurs when she working and abbie said when she walks in the barber shop cole is in pain she not in pain when at home ) she said for 2 weeks or more that she waiting for her results but she supposed to have been for mri scan but for someone who shares everything i mean evan the inappropriate ins and outs she hasn't ever shared anything about mri or slipped discs before

Google is Coles friend though she doesn't always get it right. Remember when Abboe was pregnant and they were at hospital. And they came away with a word that was never used over here . Can't remember what is was. Something to do.with labour.
Yes it was an American word im sure its on one of the previous threads

Like they way they tried to feed him soup but never put the spoon in the mouth just touched the lips 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Travelling to a random place to meet people the fastest person wins something didn't anc n dec do something like this this will happen tomorrow

They will be live to tell people where they are... basically meet n great and to win a prize

• Haha
Travelling to a random place to meet people the fastest person wins something didn't anc n dec do something like this this will happen tomorrow

They will be live to tell people where they are... basically meet n great and to win a prize
Do you get a prize for being the fastest in opposite direction 😂😂 cos no way am I going towards them

• Haha
There's duck all wrong with her back tonight, is there?? Sticks herself in it every single time. Oh, I'm going to have to pack these up now she says, after carrying and opening all the big parcels.

There's duck all wrong with her back tonight, is there?? Sticks herself in it every single time. Oh, I'm going to have to pack these up now she says, after carrying and opening all the big parcels.
Yeah nothing wrong with her the night jumping up and down opening and pulling out items from bags n boxes trying to put a hoover together 350 quid amazon pallet from ebay

Have a giggle thanks to the people outside of tattle who made these up and was ok to share them on here i know you enjoye these theads as much as we do

Attachments

• Haha

Think we can meet and greet and 🥊🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah nothing wrong with her the night jumping up and down opening and pulling out items from bags n boxes trying to put a hoover together 350 quid amazon pallet from ebay

Have a giggle thanks to the people outside of tattle who made these up and was ok to share them on here i know you enjoye these theads as much as we do
Hahahahhaa love it

I’m so sick of them with all these random shite my wife buys online. Are they ever going to wake up to the reality of what is going on in the UK with the cost of living crisis!? Nicole and her bleeping slipped discs. I slipped 3 discs and couldn’t even move for the pain. Was in hospital for pain relief and had to have physio. Not a chance could I have done the things she does. Ughhhh bleeping so annoying. That baby voice makes me cringe so bleeping bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Think we can meet and greet and 🥊🤷🏼‍♀️

Hahahahhaa love it

I’m so sick of them with all these random shite my wife buys online. Are they ever going to wake up to the reality of what is going on in the UK with the cost of living crisis!? Nicole and her bleeping slipped discs. I slipped 3 discs and couldn’t even move for the pain. Was in hospital for pain relief and had to have physio. Not a chance could I have done the things she does. Ughhhh bleeping so annoying. That baby voice makes me cringe so bleeping bad.
Won't be buying it for much longer unless they both get back to work. Moneys about to dry up and what happens then? They have duck all except wages they're earning 😂😂😂 I for 1 cannot wait till all the tiktok beggars are humbled onto earning their money instead of sitting on their arse getting gutted money fro. Vunerable or mentally unwell and lonely people who think they're their friends now. Regardless of got much they've sent these 2 do you honestly think they'd send back as much as the price of bread or milk so someone can eat? Would they hell as like.

Someone had to 🤣

Wee shopping spree at jd for trainers

So they haven't left dumfries who would want to meet these fannies. Walking like she a boss with a swagger like a man grow up only acting like this coz nae one is about

So there giving away money 💰

Whats the catch

So if you tattlers remember about there issues with mental health and anxiety and depression.

So travelling and meeting random people who they prob never met are giving them money

Do they evan know these people the cpuld be anyone

I bet anymoney ita a kid or teenager

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.