Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg hudson is 24.5lbs at 8 months surely that comes under child abuse?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I seen them with him in a buggy and he couldn’t lift his head up. He wasn’t propped up properly either, so was just lying back looking up to the sky. So not right.

• Sad
I seen them with him in a buggy and he couldn’t lift his head up. He wasn’t propped up properly either, so was just lying back looking up to the sky. So not right.
But it's ok hes gonna be 6ft4 when he's 20. bleeping weirdos honestly

Reactions: 3
They’re vile but see that Rat Boy, that’s a dangerous individual. Calculated wee witch.
Cannot stand her at all. And it's purely because she fucks with those wee kids heads. But what's worse is their mother allows it simply cos they bring in money.

Reactions: 6
Cannot stand her at all. And it's purely because she fucks with those wee kids heads. But what's worse is their mother allows it simply cos they bring in money.
Aye she stands back and let’s her rule the roost. Makes me sick. Honestly that rat boy is needing a reality check. I feel so sorry for those kids dad, abbys ex, he must have the patience of a saint.

Reactions: 4
I think that harness Abbie wears has been forced on her by Nicole. She’s probably got reins and pulls her back every time she tries to run away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow this must be the new content she spoke about god sake howat family name change from cole_abbie to howat family trying to be like smithy family how many time do we need to know you did ivf god sake load of people do through ivf no just this pair of clowns god sake that was 19 canteen yous are actually boring me with old videos stupid voices watch this it will be a day in a life of the dogs next like eden people paying for crap they are willing to make a wish list..the howat family wanting other people to buy stuff for there Christmas dash if you want to help you donate them your selfs though they already give them money for the subscription crap

Attachments

That must of hurt them switching the name to gain attention for the baby and not them any more 🤣 He's not a newborn anymore, people get bored and babies grow up so this isn't going to last long either.

They must be struggling. Sorry nobody is going to be interested in that wee guy, he’s just a normal wee baby. People have them every minute of every day. But of course he’s Rat Boys so must be special. Aye no in the right way.

Reactions: 4
That must of hurt them switching the name to gain attention for the baby and not them any more 🤣 He's not a newborn anymore, people get bored and babies grow up so this isn't going to last long either.
Before we know it - he will be 6 foot 4! (Give or take 4 centimetres) 🤣

• Haha
There on tiktok live i spent 20 quid on a thomas sabo earring wow and you spend 6 yrs with a rat but that never cost you much to keep a wee intelligent creepy controlling wee rat where did you pich thay up from the street corner. Amazing how you ended a 10 yr relationship with a guy to marry a rat

Reactions: 1
I have not been on tik tok for months. I come back today and even though I don’t follow this pair of clowns, they are all over my feed.

Is Cole seriously making out she has a slipped disc? Every time she’s holding that baby, he’s on her shoulders. Surely that would be impossible with a slipped disc? Also why doesn’t she just hold him like a normal person? Don‘t get me started on the baby voice she uses for Hudson’s day in a life. And I’m sorry but that baby is overweight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.