Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link for new thread

Reactions: 1
This thread is over a year old, shows how boring they are! Lol!

Reactions: 5
Dont worry cole the camera still on record imagine looking more at the camera than feeling disappointed about the pregnancy test and trying to comfort abbie just to get a few extra pennies
this just popped up on my tik tok and I was actually astounded with how much cole played up to the camera . It’s obvious to anyone

Reactions: 4
They done IVF through GCRM and they do a blood test on day 10 to determine if you are pregnant. Not sure why they’ve done a test unless its changed since 2021.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the new thread once this page is at 50 then hopefully have the next one to expose these clowns hopefully get more people to listen and who knows the followers might just know this thread since the influencers like to drop tattle comments we do love a tattle drop
---
Cocaine disorder more like!
Well they did like a bit of the old grass back in the day coz she got high dont own the rights to that song but you get the jist lol
---
The new thread has been locked?
It will be open once this one is done has to reach page 50 first

Looks like the IVF didnt work as in the recent tiktok all the pregnancy test told them that she isnt pregnant!

Reactions: 2
First they've appeared on my fyp for a long time. Still boring as ever. Still attention seeking. Why is nothing private these days ffs maybe if they weren't so desperate to be recognised they'd have got to break any news to their family re pregnancies and baby names. If it's even true that there's a mole in the camp

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.