Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the prize? 500 quid? I can’t stand to watch the two of them.

Reactions: 4
Newcastle
Probably already there for Abbie on one of her spending sprees.....

Giving back? Wait a feckin minute. It's £500 that has been sent in by their followers while they sat on their arse opening parcels. All the stars on Facebook people send, that's where the money bloody comes from. So lady in Newcastle, enjoy the money from the loonies gifting these clowns!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone want to tell me how this works if you have 2 slipped discs in your neck

It must be a howat medicial injury of 2022

Undressing your child to a nappy in a city
Where the person in a car could be a weirdo trying to do the lion king

Poor child socail work need to give these pair some lessons on how to no be twats an actual be parents

They will be live soon

Tiktok live

Attachments

Ratboy sat on live giving someone the fingers and went suck that sucker

Mean aren't you now being an asshole you sit there and moan what what do say or what ever people need to take a look at them selfs. Ok i am hardworking i have 2 part time jobs ive watched my ii watch my grandchildren some weekends i lived a happy life.. what i cant stand is your desire to lie and lie and lie what you dont like is people you call trolls karens whatever calling your tit out for the people who are not blinded by fame and the fantasy of having a camera in your face. Wanting to ins n outs of my family life like i would never let my step children play with an adults toy or show a baby naked on social media yous forget all the time what yous say. People have a right to say how they fell you have been saying for months you was getting tattle shut down police at our door having affair its yous that need to take a look in the mirror what yous have become fame and money hungry trying to be people who yous are not the state of yous sometimes your worse than the crap my animals do yous are filth disgusting human beings selling your kids on social media to make a few pounds that is illegal in other places child neglect. When you take that 5 tone make up off you sit and you look at your self if your proud of the woman mother you are for showing you baby naked or your daughter with a sex toy then you got some work to do that is no something to be proud of. Yous will always be 2 adults that act very childish and vile

Reactions: 3
I genuinely feel so sorry for G going to secondary school. There will be one person who has seen the video Nicole did with the sex toy. That is beyond disgusting and very wrong. To post this on there social media. They have no shame. Why didn't Abbey step in?

Abbie opening what she has bought, is like rubbing salt in the wounds. To people who struggle or go without to give there children food. You're rubbing it genuine people's noses in it. You don't give a feck. But brag and brag.

They must be making so much money on there social media. They have that much money. They are giving it away literally.
As I have said previously and Abbey said it on a live. They want to be the next female Ant and Dec.

Not through jealousy I wouldn't have a life like them. I hope the money dries up. Let's see what they do then. I would love to know how much money they are actually making.

Something I have noticed, is that it's all Cole's family. Mother, bro an sis. Where are Abbey's family in all this. There no where to be seen. That must be hurtful if they are pushed out. Due to Cole ruling the roost. Which imo I think she does.

I don't believe it when people say we don't argue. I haven't heard them saying it. It's just my opinion. I tell my daughter that there is no perfect marriage, relationship or work life.
I get ratty when tired and time of month. I think hubby wants to send me to my Dad's house for a bit of peace and quiet 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Another thing cole said when at Newcastle. ww give the money and go. It's not a meet and greet. Who do they think they are. They think there celebs no sorry, Royalty.

Last edited:
If it was truly a good deed they would just donate it quietly to a food bank or charities running back to school clothes banks.

Those videos where Abbie pretends she has forgot what she has ordered are so cringe.

So cringe, but their gullible followers absolutely lap it up. It’s unreal

Why is Coles brother suddenly in all the videos? Chauffeuring them places? Have I missed something?

Omg 1stone and 9lbs at 7 months old. 😳.
Oh thought Nicole had hurt her back and had slipped disks so how come she's always got hudson on her shoulders?

Reactions: 6
Why is Coles brother suddenly in all the videos? Chauffeuring them places? Have I missed something?
Stefan there manager 🤣 and they bought the cafe off him and he finished with his wife so he needs some company and plus they need a baby sitter when there doing stuff or a driver

Omg 1stone and 9lbs at 7 months old. 😳.
Oh thought Nicole had hurt her back and had slipped disks so how come she's always got hudson on her shoulders?
Exactly slipped discs its a con its something every month still waiting on her telling the whole tiktok facebook family about her mri and how the doctor can help fix her they cant fix something thats no there it sounds like she got a case of Munchausen syndrome). The person may make up symptoms or even tamper with medical tests to convince others that treatment, such as high-risk surgery, is needed. Factitious disorder is a serious mental disorder in which someone deceives others by appearing sick, by purposely getting sick or by self-injury.

There stupid subscribers followers fans

They listen they like and they belive in lies that come out of the howats mouth

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cole currently jumping up and down on trampolines in Flip Out….nothing at all wrong with her neck or back, slipped discs? I think not. Faces tripping them though. Standard.

Their live popped up on my FYP. I lasted 5 mins. Moaning about how hard it is being self employed and having kids. They have no clue what real life is all about.

Reactions: 3
Why is Abbie constantly wearing those harnesses? She's not Sammi Jefcoate. It gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.