Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HannahF

Hes bragging he had 15 glasses of Prosecco and a bottle of red wine whilst on a train drinking beer 🤢 he looks gross. Ill be so fuming if my hubby did that at a awards show where i won yet i was sober.

Reactions: 9

Thisnthat13

She already said she wants to be pregnant by end of next year as she is wants 2 under 2. I reckon if she had her way she would get pregnant much sooner.
She will get pregnant before she gets to the toddler years. And then shit herself when she has to entertain a 2 year old and a newborn and spend afternoons doing activities rather than having lunch out!

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
How anyone watches these and actually enjoys it is beyond me, their content is so boring I don’t actually understand how it’s paying two people a wage 🤯

These 2 are the most boring people I think I’ve ever come across. Em has milked the c-section to within an inch of its life. I’ve had c-sections with all my children and had to be up and about to get things done with my older children and because my husband had to work. With my last I got out of hospital after less than 24 hours they would have sent me home the same day but the dr wouldn’t allow it. I don’t understand how they can happily sit on their arses all day everyday I’d be bored stiff!

teatalks

VIP Member
IMG_4285.jpeg

he is so tone deaf. Poor baby will never have a minutes peace with these 2 work shy arseholes shoving a phone in her face

Why do people bother trying to interact with them on TikTok and ask questions. They haven’t answered a single one on this trip. Loads asking how much this holiday cost etc. People need to open their eyes and realise that by trying to engage with them you are enabling these influwankers to continue getting these free holidays and other free stuff. They don’t give a shit about their followers, so long as they continue to watch the videos and post comments/questions which will be ignored on their posts. Makes them look attractive to the big brands.

emmagemma

As if she’s in bed “ill” and he’s moaning that he can’t go to a bar 🥴
---
I’d be so so angry if we were on a family holiday and my partner was just constantly drinking

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Aw I can’t get worked up about these two I like them and baby b is so cute, compared to 99% of the begs who come up on my fyp these are just wrapped up in their little new born bubble which is really quite sweet
??? you're telling me you see no issue with the creating of a tiktok page for a child that is 5 days out of the womb? Think you're in the wrong place love.

beegee

I'd be so embarrassed if my partner got that drunk at an event that wasn't even really for him 🤮 he is the biggest ick.

disneys

VIP Member
I counted. And just on TikTok , they posted 76 undisclosed videos about the cruise between them . Absolutely outrageous . I’ve put my complaint in with the ASA . Hope they get their comeuppance

• Wow

Pshsjsnn

Long time lurker and then couldn’t find this thread while they’ve been on this cruise. That poor baby is dragged round wine tasting and pizza making, stuck on someone’s lap or in the pushchair constantly. Random people holding her 🤢. Ryan only cares about where his next beer is coming from really gives me the ick. Absolutely disgusting. His content should definitely have ad today and I have reported

Instaluva18

His big annoying face as he sups his morning "lovely" coffee and his persona in general give me the ick🤢🤮

I just had my baby 4 weeks ago and I've a toddler running around and I can't believe how much pampering and waiting on she's getting...don't think it's realistic. My husband might be a busier and less available man to wait on me hand and foot but I would take him over this big lazy slob who seems to have to do a daily shop for food for "lunch".......plus I managed to have enough babygrows and am sure my life's busier than those two morons.

Two big mouthed twats they give me the ICK SO BAD!!!!!!...🙄😫🤮🤣

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I get they are tired but to the point they are hallucinating when they could nap at any point during the day when baby sleeps they don't have work to go to or other children to attend to like most do

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
I understand it’s nerve wracking spending the first day alone with your newborn but she needs to do it eventually. She seems incapable of being alone so far

Reactions: 8
HOW do you not know the Mediterranean’s eat dinner later ??? They clearly didn’t do any research on where they are going. It’s very common the Spanish esp to eat later in evening , and have siestas for that reason! They both have lead such a sheltered life!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
It was her latest video
Ah she blocked me for calling them out on having an account for their day old baby 😂🙈

I really don’t understand popping to the shop every few hours to get their lunch/dinner? Just fucking do a big shop?! Never known anything like it. He never had a chance to go the other day as he’d been streaming all day… What an absolute waster of a man 🤦🏻‍♀️