Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
The accents he tries to do, just stop it man. My vagina dries up every time he pops up on my FYP with his close up face saying chiCKEN.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does he even realise what a twat he's making himself look, other half ill in bed... oh I'll leave her with the baby and go and get pissed.

No Ryan how about you take Bella for a walk around the ship whilst Emma sleeps you absolute shit head.

Reactions: 17

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion : Coatsy is living his life on the beers, it he has aged him 40 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think he comes a cross as being stingy with money? He seems quite tight? I guess he has to be now he has no job and is doing this tiktok malarkey full time 😴
I think the total opposite that they spend money like it’s going out of fashion. Take out at least twice a week, Sunday roasts in pubs, lunches out, and then he does that weekly thing paying for a strangers takeaway! He spent like £50 on a random stranger last week!

• Wow

Tanne1999

VIP Member
That ‘I want some foooood’ shit she sings gives a different level of anger and cringe.

She clearly does it for all the ‘omg em your voice!!!🥹😍🥲❤’ comments and it’s so desperate.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Night 6574 completed, she’s just turned 18 and off to University. Queen Emma is still being pampered and we haven’t worked in 19 years. Done her daily poo and we’re off to Morrisons for fajitas. Love you, byeeee.

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I know you sometimes can’t help running late for things but these two seem to always be late for appointments concerning their child? I’m early to literally everything, I couldn’t cope with being late to things. Also, stop calling the mother of your child the milk machine fucking hell.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
He is a walking ick but I have more time for Emz. However I have no idea how she won best Tik Tok & Instagram when she does nothing but buy strawberry themed clothes for her child and watch TV. What do her competitors do on their channels for her to win?

Reactions: 15

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He’s definitely got a problem with drink! He looks awful and she’s just a twat who thinks she should be waited on hand and foot. I will laugh when tik tok dies down and dickheads like these have to get proper jobs. They say content creating is their job but they can’t even do this properly, they don’t declare things as they should, thick twats.

mumaof2boys

Emma's what I did in a day yesterday has given me the RAGE
Had SUCH a busy day! I don't call going for breakfast, shopping in next and watching desperate housewives "busy" 🤬🤬🤬

They should try living in the real world where people go out to work!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I’m so fed up of seeing people comment ‘you’re such a good dad’ ‘Emma is lucky to have you’ ‘some men should watch these and feel ashamed at not helping their partner’ etc etc. He doesn’t WORK, she doesn’t do anything but watch tv and eat, what a fucking life honestly. Has Bella ever been to the park? To a soft play? She’s not a newborn anymore, get her out and about. And PUT HER THE FUCK DOWN. Honestly these two get on my tits so much.

Sazza25

VIP Member
Fair play Ryan is looking after Emma and doing what dad's should do but why do men get held in such high regard for doing the bare fucking minimum for their partner and baby?

Reactions: 14
Wow, just watched his latest videos. Imagine your other half being sick in bed (heatstroke is no joke) and you go and get half cut at the bar. Then go back to the room knowing you’ll continue drinking at dinner time.

He’s a joke, absolutely no way would I stand for that. He should be fully sober and taking responsibility for their daughter while Emma rests.

She’s a mug for putting up with it.

• Heart

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
it’s absolutely ridiculous
5 days old and the baby has its only tiktok account.
the internet is a scary place and i find it so icky when influencers make the children there own accounts

• Sad

milzz

I cant stand anymore these videos of them telling us how exhausted they are when neither of them have to go to work, she’s spending most of her day on the sofa while he’s going to pick up a takeaway/make a toastie. Every day. I used to love them but cant believe how lazy they are.

Reactions: 13

beegee

I understand it’s nerve wracking spending the first day alone with your newborn but she needs to do it eventually. She seems incapable of being alone so far
Its the easiest age to be alone with a baby in my opinion as they sleep so much and you can leave them in a swing chair / moses basket / have them in a sling and they stay in one place!
I've got a feral nearly 12 month old and the days can be wild, can't even have a wee without her attempting to eat toilet roll or pull out all the shampo bottles etc 😂

She needs to grow up

HannahF

It makes sense its a freebie as nothing has been family orientated or boat related. We have seen nothing of the ship other than the bottom of Ryans beer glass.
Who takes a 9month old to wine tasting and today pasta making.
I saw a a few comments on one of Emmas videos (vineyard one i think) from mums saying you know egg is in fresh pasta. She bangs on about Bella have egg allergy but giving her fresh pasta throughout

Im going to be that person (Karen) and report them. If they were honest and put ad on videos far enough. But loads of people commenting are saying youve sold me to cruises, how much etc. yet they didnt buy it. Their management team have also uploaded a Dolmio pasta ad on their tiktok page, showing them cooking at home yet they are on a cruise ship?!?

LittleRa

Chatty Member
It makes me feel a bit ill when men “joke” about being jealous of a breastfeeding baby for having a nipple/tit in its mouth 🤮 Ugh, it’s not about you.

• Sick

HannahF

7 months and never done a night feed! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I would forgive if he had a job that kept the roof over his head and worked 12 hour days but hes at home all day!
Sorry mistaken hes in Morrisons or two spoons every day so needs his sleep to eat and drink

Reactions: 12