Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I used to be indifferent about these pair but they honestly get right on my tits! You can just imagine, day 36578 complete and baby Bella is starting work! I find them boring now, I wish they would put the camera down and enjoy these early days instead of exploiting their brand new baby!!!

Reactions: 10

beegee

So judging by their insta post they were invited to stay, so the whole thing was gifted? Surely it should have been marked that way from the start?
These lazy people annoy me so much when there are more deserving people in need of a holiday
They won't go anywhere unless its free do they 🙄

Reactions: 9

HannahF

Of course he wants a Guinness with his breakfast. Even on a Sunday normally I don’t know how she can let him drive with Bella in the car. I know it’s only one but ridiculous
I have a lil girl 2 months younger than Bella and i wouldnt let my husband drive the car with us in it after 1 drink. I know its just 1 and its allowed but i dont feel comfortable. Plus the way he drank that pint whilst waiting for the pizza, this guy has a issue that he cant not drink on a family holiday. I get in the evening with a meal or watching the evening entertainment. But here he is in the morning moaning he wants a pint

• Heart

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I think he drinks too much to be honest. The redness in his cheeks reminds me of a drinker.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
This old video came up from 2020. Look at him back then compared to now. Jesus Christ he’s like a different person! He was attractive (imo) but he’s really let himself go.

This cruise, nothing from either of them so far saying it’s gifted/pr. But I just can’t believe they’ve paid for it. How do they get away with not declaring things?!
He does look so different!

He’s just posted them looking for their cabin, him carrying a drink and saying he is ‘5 Guinness’s deep’!! 😳😳😳 She must get upset/annoyed with him about how much he drinks surely?!

beegee

Bit late, but I dont understand how excited they were getting about their anniversary plans of going for lunch then shopping, like its a treat for them? But they eat out every day anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
It just seemed like a normal day for them both haha surely you would get bored if you were them with nothing to do all day

He’s always moaning how much things are whether he has to do anything child related!! Yet eats out most days and big ole roasts every Sunday. So you spent £60 to take your daughter out for the day but you wouldn’t dream of moaning spending that on eating out!! Priorities man.

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
There’s something about his face that makes me feel like his breath stinks 😆 I don’t know what it is

princessqueen96

I’m so sick of seeing his face pop up on my FYP with daily updates of nights completed. He looks like his breath stinks and he needs a good wash.
They can stay laying in bed or lounging around the house till whatever time they want not like they have to get up and leave to go to work.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I think he drinks too much to be honest. The redness in his cheeks reminds me of a drinker.
It's the fact he drinks when he drives. Fair enough it's only one pint but driving when you have your child in the car. I wouldn't even risk it

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I know it’s minor, but his alcohol consumption infuriates me, he cannot cook a meal or pick up a takeaway without having one! He’s driving, I know not remotely over the limit, but I always think none is best!
The limit in Ireland is absolutely zero and I find it crazy that any amount of alcohol is allowed when driving. Like I know most people don’t get tipsy off one can of beer but I believe it’s a slippery slope.

If he can’t wait for his takeaway to be ready without getting a pint in, he has a problem.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Wow. I’ve had heatstroke once and it was absolutely awful. Couldn’t imagine dealing with that and a baby to look after while he goes and gets pissed in the bar. I understand it’s his holiday too but family comes first, not alcohol.

account70032

VIP Member
From everything I’ve seen of this couple who annoyingly appear on my fyp , all they seem to do is eat takeaways all the time everyday and exploit their baby. Also I can’t believe he’s only in his 20’s he looks so much older!!