Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully there isn't another thread about these guys!

I've always liked them, I know Ryan likes a drink but I've just caught his live where Emma's gone to pick him up from the pub and I dunno, the way he was behaving made me feel really uncomfortable. Did anyone else catch it?

Reactions: 1
I dunno why but she annoys me
Same, she seems a bit fake. Maybe just me. Ryan’s alright, typical lad, but he does seem to drink quite a bit…maybe the baby will reel that back a bit. Didn’t see the live so can’t pass comment.

Reactions: 5
I find them really boring, their videos are always the same and about finding food for a certain amount of money.

I sit on the fence with these two. I find them both really over the top at times and it does come across them being a bit fake maybe sometimes? Im not sure. I almost unfollowed her after she announced her pregnancy, as someone who has fertility issues I found the constant pregnancy videos a bit much (I love following pregnant creators but it was just constant from her!) but then I thought it’s just me being sensitive and silly so I have stuck around but I still find them annoying at times 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sit on the fence with these two. I find them both really over the top at times and it does come across them being a bit fake maybe sometimes? Im not sure. I almost unfollowed her after she announced her pregnancy, as someone who has fertility issues I found the constant pregnancy videos a bit much (I love following pregnant creators but it was just constant from her!) but then I thought it’s just me being sensitive and silly so I have stuck around but I still find them annoying at times 🙈
Aww youre not being sensitive, that's a lot to deal with 💕

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind them too much but ever since she found out she was pregnant she never leaves her belly alone, constantly rubbing it in any videos they make, we get it you’re pregnant. I don’t know why it annoys me so much. 🙈😂

She’s been on that ball since the beginning it feels like and the constant videos recently of, it could happen any minute, she is 38 weeks, she could have a whole month left ffs. I know they’re first time parents but it just seems a bit much, wonder if they have had anything gifted though?

I really like Ryan an Emma but I do understand the always rubbing her belly think that's just her just being so excited I love to watch there videos

• Heart
I really like Ryan an Emma but I do understand the always rubbing her belly think that's just her just being so excited I love to watch there videos
Same,they seem really lovely, I love her sense of humour and it's so sweet how Ryan looks after Emma

Don't get me wrong I'm very excited about the baby! Just Ryan was showing some red flags when drunk.

I really like them both, I just hope he's not a knob

Reactions: 1
I really like them both too. Think they are really great together. I do think though, they have not got a bloody clue how much their life is about to change! And yeah the constant saying she’s pregnant is annoying. Think they gonna be cute parents though.

Reactions: 7
Constant uploads are doing my head in abit,what will be will be. During pregnancy I don't think you can get your hopes up too much. I had a c section with my son but then again he was breach through every appointment I went to. As long as baby and mum are ok then that's all that matters.

Reactions: 4
Constant uploads are doing my head in abit,what will be will be. During pregnancy I don't think you can get your hopes up too much. I had a c section with my son but then again he was breach through every appointment I went to. As long as baby and mum are ok then that's all that matters.
I kinda get why she feels how she does tho, it's a scary thought giving birth but I do think theres no chance baby will move now and a planned section is much calmer than emergency

I kinda get why she feels how she does tho, it's a scary thought giving birth but I do think theres no chance baby will move now and a planned section is much calmer than emergency
Oh yeah deffo mine was a mad rush as he decided to come at 36 weeks 🤣🤣

I’ve just found this thread! I feel like her whole pregnancy has been her content for months and I wonder if the baby will have any privacy at all, as she grows up!

Reactions: 2