Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HannahF

Besides if i was ill or not, i would be fummmmming if my husband sneaked out by climbing over the babies crib, pass me and out to door to down drinks on his own at the bar! Then post it all over social media that makes me come across like a wetwipe.
I would understand if she went look i feel sick and tired, im going for a nap when Bella is and hes like do you mind if i go and get some food and would you like anything brought back.

Or take Bella, let her nap in the pushchair, gonwalk around the ship its massive, sit on the deck and get fresh air and if Bella wakes go and get some snacks to eat. Then bring back some snacks, cold bottle of water and 7up to Emma and see how she is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bleurgh as if he refers to Emz as a milk machine and saying Bella needs to get on those titties 🤮🤢🤮.

I breastfed 3 out of 4 of mine and if my husband said that I'd of lumped him one 😆

• Sick

secret life

VIP Member
How can people get a award for showing there children on the internet to loads of random people ugh give the baby some privacy.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
She literally does nothing 😅 from what we can see she does no cooking, no cleaning, never does the food shop so what does she actually do with her day? feel sorry for women & men that are getting the flack of ‘this is what you should be doing, this is what a good dad is’ because it’s unrealistic and dads that go out to work can not be compared to someone that sits at home videoing making chicken fajitas as a job ! And any new mums watching her videos won’t relate to having your partner constantly home, who is even watching & enjoying their videos because I can’t understand who would relate to these 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

beegee

If you where offered the job to be paid to sit and make videos all day I’m sure all of us would do it 😂
Not if it meant plastering my newborn all over the internet with the ins and outs of her sleeping or pooping to millions of strangers, I'd rather have no money 😅

• Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
He’s definitely on the way to major issues with alcohol! As if what he’d drank at the awards wasn’t enough he’s clearly then gone and got more for the train home, add that on to the fact every meal they have he always has to have a pint with it 🤷‍♀️

he really does make me cringe and I can imagine him being really entitled and thinking he’s something special. I wouldn’t say her channel is interesting enough to be winning awards but she seems harmless

I was looking at the wrong one 😆🤦🏼‍♀️ over a grand!! Their viewers are young parents(mums) or young audience. Way a go to make them feel bad in mothers day as they can afford ££ necklaces and what not
Exactly this. And why would you show it before Mother’s Day? Ruining the surprise, just goes to show it’s all for the wrong reasons. Couldn’t wait to gloat over what you can afford from talking into your phone all day every day?! 😡

Personally I’m happy with a card and a bunch of flowers.

secret life

VIP Member
Does she ever do anything or does she need everyone to do things for her. Such an ick when Ryan keeps saying milk machine it's your child's food you weirdo 🙄

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
So she went to morrisons earlier but he’s now going out to the shops to get something for dinner? Is she not capable of doing her own food shop? I really do not understand the logic with how these two live 😅

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
He is actually awful. Off to the bar to neck as much as he can, whilst Em isn't well in bed leaving her with the baby. WTF.

• Heart

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
It is nice to see him taking care of her while she gets to lie in bed and take care of the baby but the sad reality is that it’s very rarely the same for other people. Most mothers have to get up and get on with life without being waited on hand and foot

I’m so fed up of seeing people comment ‘you’re such a good dad’ ‘Emma is lucky to have you’ ‘some men should watch these and feel ashamed at not helping their partner’ etc etc. He doesn’t WORK, she doesn’t do anything but watch tv and eat, what a fucking life honestly. Has Bella ever been to the park? To a soft play? She’s not a newborn anymore, get her out and about. And PUT HER THE FUCK DOWN. Honestly these two get on my tits so much.
I don’t think she’s been a soft play, started swimming, gone to a park, or baby clubs at all! All the baby knows is Greys anatomy and the smell of take out food.

• Heart

Rebby123

VIP Member
He is clearly drunk on the plane I honestly think he is disgusting gives the biggest slob vibes.

beegee

I know its said all the time but I honestly can't get over how much they eat out?! Or get a take away, its every day!
Becki Jones does it and gets hate (which she should cos shes eating herself to death haha) but these guys get told theyre the best parents?!
God help us.