Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
It was her latest video
Ah she blocked me for calling them out on having an account for their day old baby 😂🙈

I really don’t understand popping to the shop every few hours to get their lunch/dinner? Just fucking do a big shop?! Never known anything like it. He never had a chance to go the other day as he’d been streaming all day… What an absolute waster of a man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I liked their content as their baby was born the same week as mine but as time has gone on it’s starting to grate on me how they bang on every day about how their baby is amazing at sleeping through the night. For those with a baby the same age not sleeping through the night yet it can be very upsetting and make you think “what am I doing wrong?” Triggering for PND and not very relatable.
Also they are always eating out somewhere!

They don’t seem to know much about anything to be honest, other than daily lunches out, daily takeaways or daily shops. Neither can really cook and she’s a princess spending all day on her arse.I can’t believe he’s only fed the baby twice from a bottle, is that normal? I didn’t breastfeed but surely it’s easier for him to help out with feeds when the mum needs a break. I guess it’s different when neither of them work mind you.
She seems like the type that she must do all the feeding even if baby can take a bottle so can just use it as a reason to be sat all day and why she’s always tired! Funny she isn’t tired when she has to get her hair and nails done.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
He used to be quite decent looking and now his skin is terrible. He looks a lot older too! He also looks like he’s piled on the weight

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Emma is constantly sat in the back of the car with the baby as well - I get it when they’re a brand new baba, I was the same for a couple weeks but the kid is three months now, leave her alone for a bit fuck sake 😂

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
They need to take that poor baby girl out to parks, swimming, anything!! He’s too busy eating and drinking and she’s too busy making sure she gets her nails/hair etc done.

• Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
As much as the support might be nice at times, I think id hate it if my partner didn’t work while I was on maternity leave. I like my own space anyway and entertaining a baby whilst also having to entertain that big baby would suck the life out of me.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Very disappointed to see them making a tiktok account for the baby. I thought that because they had a social media “career” prior to Emma being pregnant and having the baby, that they wouldn’t need to make their content all about the little one (unlike the like of the Saccone-Jolys etc whose content has always revolved solely around the kids). Ok, it’s a big life event being pregnant and having a baby- and Emma’s content about get pregnancy is HER story, how she felt and what happened to her etc, and to share a few pics of baby as a newborn when she won’t be recognisable when she’s older- fine. But it will be interesting to see what they do going forwards, they don’t seem to have a clue about privacy and digital footprint- that content is there forever, and maybe Bella won’t want hundreds of thousands of people knowing how many poops she did in one day when she’s older. Even Caitlin and Leah are doing better than Coatesy. Children are people too, autonomous from their parents. Highly recommend tiktok account @mom.uncharted who is an advocate for not posting children online. The fact they’ve made a tiktok account for the baby screams money money money- they just want to cash in.

loolabelle

VIP Member
I know it’s minor, but his alcohol consumption infuriates me, he cannot cook a meal or pick up a takeaway without having one! He’s driving, I know not remotely over the limit, but I always think none is best!

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
It's the fact he drinks when he drives. Fair enough it's only one pint but driving when you have your child in the car. I wouldn't even risk it
Was thinking the same thing, every time he went to collect the roast takeaway he would neck a pint, irresponsible in my opinion

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
I understand everyone is different but if I stayed in the house every single day with my newborn I would have went crazy! I loved taking mine out to classes, activities etc.

Guess it’s different if your partner is at home with you 24/7 but even that seems overwhelming/boring

• Heart

catapillar19

‘gonna make me some breakfast because everyone hates mondays’ only people with an actual job hate mondays, if i could slob around all day monday would be no different to a saturday for me!

HannahF

How bloody sneaky. I can’t stand it when influencers can’t just be honest declare something as an ad and/or gifted, it’s really misleading I think. Mostly because if something says ad I’ll take whatever is said with a pinch of salt (especially with these pair) because they’re getting paid to say how amazing it is!
Queue when Ryan returns, he will be posting an ad for his time away in Germany. I dont see the point of him being there as hes not really attended any football games. Just ate and drank which he does anyway at home, so pointless him being away for 2 weeks

beegee

Why whenever one of them is alone with the baby, their mum is also there?! So cringe they cant be along with their own daughter 😭

Also I know its mean but the way they brag about her sleeping through... i hope the 6 month regression messes it all up for them 🤣🤣🤣 coming from a no sleep club member, my baby is 13 months and never slept through ahaha