Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
It makes me feel a bit ill when men “joke” about being jealous of a breastfeeding baby for having a nipple/tit in its mouth 🤮 Ugh, it’s not about you.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

HannahF

7 months and never done a night feed! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I would forgive if he had a job that kept the roof over his head and worked 12 hour days but hes at home all day!
Sorry mistaken hes in Morrisons or two spoons every day so needs his sleep to eat and drink

Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Poor Ems has had a hard day, meeting friends and packing a couple of items then meeting her mum and brother for some food.. honestly she wouldn't be able to survive if Ryan went to work or if she had other kids and school runs to do plus all the housework and shopping too

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He needs to get an actual job instead of popping to the shop everyday and waiting hand and foot on Emma to show tik tok. He really does get on my nerves he’s proper cringey and I don’t know it all seems a bit put on and fake.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Nearly threw up when I saw a video when they were doing the children in need thing and Ryan said something about Bella wanting food and he said 'they're my titties" such an ick 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Imagine going on holiday with your partner and first child and the only thing you’re concerned about is the alcohol! What a sad life he has and it’s a slippery slope he’s on. I’d be getting fed up with it if I was Emma

Their lives must feel so unfulfilling they literally have nothing to do other than go out for food, him drink and go anywhere when it’s a freebie. They are so privileged to have both parents at home with their first child and they’ve done nothing! All that free time and clearly the funds to do it since they can afford to eat out and shop constantly and yet they’ve not done anything with that child unless it’s been gifted to them!

they’re both too lazy and selfish currently to be parents and the fact she’s claiming she wants another one already is bizarre

HannahF

He is the biggest ick!!!! He was downing drinks at the glowmama awards last night and on emmas tiktok about her awards was like we are going home to make baby no2 now 🤢🤢

• Sick

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I dont get it either. Shes been away with her mum and brother and went swimming. Surely one of them could look after her. My husband works long hours so most days im on my own from wake up to bedtime with a 7 month old. I use her naps to take showers, ok i cant dry my hair but hey its washed
The fact she’s been away and couldn’t wash her hair with family to help her? I call bullshit.

I’ve been a single mum my entire boys life, moved out of my parents when he was 6 months, lived alone and I showered everyday… I don’t understand these influencers who can’t wash their hair or have a bath just because they have a kid? Fair enough if they’re fussy and can’t be away from you but that’s why you don’t hold them all the time like Emma does. Strap them into something, put a playmat down, let them sit outside the shower and make it a little game for them. I used to do peek-a-boo or just dance to entertain my boy, boobs shaking, flabby belly going, they’re a bloody baby, they don’t give a shit, it just gives you time to clean yourself.

• Heart

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Fair play Ryan is looking after Emma and doing what dad's should do but why do men get held in such high regard for doing the bare fucking minimum for their partner and baby?
not to mention he doesn't have an actual job, so he is home all day, does nothing but shove a camera up his and her face???? So he SHOULD be looking after his fiancée and newborn?! I can't stand the people who bumlick him for as you say, doing the absolute bare minimum?

• Heart

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I avoid them these days but just seen an Instagram post of Bella laughing for the first time.. Now I know, I know, all children do things at their own pace but 9 months and she’s only just laughing, surely not?! My boy was laughing away at weeks old, how boring are they as parents that she’s never laughed before!! 🤯

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
People defending him on Emma’s Father’s Day post saying he’s not there because he’s ‘away working’. Well he’s not posted #ad or #brandtrip or #pr etc on any of his posts… so he’s either fucked off for a lads piss up out of his own pocket and people are blindly defending him, or is breaking ASA rules.

So sad her video! He don’t work! But he’s never took Bella out for 2 hours so she can do whatever she wanted. Emma wake up Ryan’s a loser and doesn’t even do the bare minimum!
Wow! She’s actually saying he’s never taken the baby for a decent amount of time to give her a break in 10 months?! That’s insane, he’s home every single day!!!!

• Heart

beegee

Arghhh why does he have to call her a milk machine in every video 🤮 its honestly really getting on my wick ahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 11

beegee

They never declare its an ad until they get home somehow?!
They have deffo not paid for it as they don't go anywhere unless its gifted 🙄
Shame he couldn't last two minutes from getting on the boat to have a drink.. I wouldnt put up with that, he clearly has a problem. He's gross

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I feel the same.

the entire pregnancy she was moaning about how tired she was. The majority of us work a full time job up until 37+ weeks!! So out of touch.
Definitely!! This whole night 1,2, 3 completed etc is doing my head in as well. They don’t have any worries in the world, no job to have to go back to, no other responsibilities it just takes the piss out of new parents who don’t get a great paternity/maternity leave and the new mums who have to do a lot on their own. Of course it’s tiring but I would much rather see a working couple showing the struggles of new born life. I want to see Emma get up with the baby in the morning, that’s what reality is of a new mum, not being catered to by her job shy partner every second of the day. She does seem to have been pampered to most of her life though going by older videos, her parents seem quite well off and looks like she’s been given everything in life. No wonder she was so upset about having a c-section, something finally not going her way. 🙈 Ugh sorry I don’t know why it’s annoying me so much, just so tone deaf.

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
C'mon guys we don't need to turn on each other, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

When I started this thread the first few replies were raves and I felt like I'd really fucked up!

• Haha
  • Heart

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She’s absolutely pregnant. And he has a drink problem. Everybody has a few bevvies on holiday, but he proper puts it away. Pretty much downing pints and cocktails on his own? That is not normal behaviour.

• Heart