Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
‘I don’t want to spoil season 11 ep 22 of Greys… but I’m devastated’

Em that in itself is a fucking spoiler. Now I know that when I get to it, something major is gonna happen. 🙃
To be fair season 11 was almost ten years ago so if you haven’t watched it/had it spoiled by now.. 🙈

Imagine spending the first few months of your first child’s life sitting binging tv series.. Get the poor thing out the house, go swimming, soft-play, anything. The kid is going to think Meredith Grey is its bloody nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

loolabelle

VIP Member
Does he have a job outside of TikTok and social media or is TikTok all they both do? poor baby being exploited constantly having the phone shoved in her face it’s disgusting how these influencer parents see their child as a prop.
It seems it’s all they do. They don’t really seem to have much of a life outside of being in the house together or him doing golf. I can see it becoming quite cabin fevery after a while, as she doesn’t seem to go to baby groups or have other friends?

why doesn’t she sit at the table to eat her dinner she doesn’t need to be sat next to the baby all the time. She’s either sat on the sofa all day watching tv or say next to the baby watching her. The mess of that bacon sandwich this morning. My god - proves she literally does nothing around the house with that mess

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
What is it with these ‘content creators’ not being able to say things correctly? Surely it’s just for people to comment and for engagement? No way at almost 30 does he not know how to say Poppadoms.

Nah imagine that on top of you, my fanny has dried up for the rest of the year.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Silentwatcher01

I used to really like them but just have to skip them now can’t deal with em that literally does nothing an him screaming bye into camera

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
No way can I see them lasting with reusable nappies 🤔🤔🤔
making a sarcastic comment on it’s better for the environment and his wallet but he’s going out in his car doing multiple trips for food when he could do one food shop 🤣 the hypocrisy of these influencers is mad

• Haha

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
It’s the fact a few hours later they commented saying all parents make mistakes sometimes. Yes there’s mistakes and then there’s also putting your child in danger.
It’s common knowledge that you don’t wear bulky clothes in a car seat

Ryan is her first and only bf, she went straight from home, to living with him to popping a baby out. She’s never been independent, she’s a princess.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
He’s vile!! He puts Emma down constantly, but in a joke kinda way. Always talks over her. Sick watching close ups of his huge red swollen crusty face. Mind you he must be paranoid about how chunky he is. Does Emma’s huge massive mouth kinda give anyone else the fear? It’s freakishly big. Plus their house looks like it stinks. And him ‘secretly’ filming her singing 🙄🙄🙄🙄 xx it’s actually so embarrassing.

Pandamonium2114#

I am honestly baffled why Emma can't do anything alone! I could not think of anything worse then dragging my husband shopping for him to whinge the whole time.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Can’t say I’m surprised to hear he’s an arsehole when you meet him , he gives off an arrogant thinks he’s better than everyone vibe 🤣 I’m just imagining him walking around the supermarket picking everything up with his phone in his hand doing these stupid accents! How embarrassing!🤣 he is one giant walking ICK 🤢

Sazza25

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Em sometimes as he just seems to be the type of guy to take the piss out of her on his videos to get laughs and its always at her expense ☹ like when she said the meat smell was making her feel sick.. yes its probs put on to cause speculation about being preg etc and she is a bit of a drama queen but his reaction was so off
Would hate for that type of guy to bring up my daughter.
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks it, I don’t mind Emma she seems a bit of a drama queen but harmless, I think Ryan is a twat though

HannahF

She is obsessed with a strawberry print isn’t she?

I don’t know why but when she puts her fingers together against her thumb as she’s describing something she likes really irritates me
Another new video all about strawberry print 😒 its getting too much and feel like shes being a bit insensitive when it comes to spending. Cost of living crisis for all other families and here she is in matalan saying £9 for a strawberry towel is a bargain and wants to buy a door wreath for £22

Fifah1907

VIP Member
It’s the ignorance for me! You’d think even if they didn’t know beforehand they’d take it on board and immediately be like ‘Oh god thanks so much for telling us!’

My nephew (5) has a car seat that was leant to my niece (3) over the summer. When I left one sister’s house to take him home, I hadn’t changed the height of the headrests as I didn’t know that was a thing. After I had sent a picture to my sister, she called me a few minutes into the drive and told me that they needed adjusted. So I stopped at the nearest service station, moved them and then FaceTimed her to check that they were right at that time. She said she felt horrible doing it and thought I would be raging. I was like no thanks I’m glad you did, I’d rather he was safe!! My pride can take a hit, my nephew in a dodgy car seat can’t!

• Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
I can’t believe this guy isn’t even 30 yet! My brother 40 looks younger. I’m shocked. He needs to get his shit together.

• Heart
  • Wow

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
He has a massive following, that will be the main reason for her getting more votes. Not sure who she was up against but she is so boring! Makes me laugh the way these ‘influencers’ make it out like it’s a serious awards ceremony, when it’s them who nominate themselves to go into the category, it’s not a surprise. 😂😂 Can you imagine them with another child so soon? They can barely function with the one they have.