Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ultra slim- I imagine she’s been that way all her life, genetically, she has a degree or something in sports science -so it is obviously a life long thing of hers
She works VERY hard to keep fit and lean
And her food is very controlled
Extremely

Her figure is v boyish and narrow but genetics I suppose
Not sure about the Botox people said her previously.. she’s v wrinkly around her eyes for her age? But spent a lot of time in the sun in her life so that would add to it

God - imma bish today👀😬

I’d be flaunting if I were lean, wish I’d flaunted more when I was back in the day 😆
Sometimes I wish she'd just sit down and eat a slab of dairy milk and a couple of packets of Tayto and not run out to the garage to work it off, I mean protein balls as a treat 😢😢

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wish she'd just sit down and eat a slab of dairy milk and a couple of packets of Tayto and not run out to the garage to work it off, I mean protein balls as a treat 😢😢
For women to have a stomach like that they need a very low body weight percentage
Regardless of genetics this would take extreme dedication to exercise and diet-especially into your 40s.
It this is how she chooses to live her life that’s cool but for me a healthy balance (ie workouts and chocolate ) is better . Life is too short to deprive yourself of good food
But fair play to her for having the discipline

Reactions: 4
In real life she's extremely boyish figure wise. Cos her tummy is generally covered up. She has no curves/boobs.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed she’s got a blue tick now? How/why?!?!?
How the hell did that happen? Her hair mate Shabby Sabby must be raging. :ROFLMAO: I'd say Cliona is going to come out with a cook book, or family friendly healthy living type thing. Maybe it's in the works and that's how she got the blue tick. Her following isn't that big compared to other insta huns, so she must be up to something to be 'verified' ie get the blue tick.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she managed to get the bus tickets in the end or is she still screeching at the school gates and to the bus drivers ?

Reactions: 2
Why is she always taking pictures of things on her lap? Is it only to show how skinny her legs are?

Reactions: 6
Caught a few minutes of her on the Six O'Clock show yesterday, I don't find her great on it. She comes across as an average home cook, maybe I'm missing something as I don't follow her. She made a fish pie and it didn't look particularly appetising to me, it was a bog standard mid week meal. A thick layer of whole pine nuts between the fish and the breadcrumbs was particularly strange for me but admittedly I'm not a chef. I don't see what's so mighty about her that she'd be on the tele.

Reactions: 3
In general, I find her dishes overly complicated with non store cupboard ingredients.

Reactions: 2
In general, I find her dishes overly complicated with non store cupboard ingredients.
Well the last time I bought pine nuts they were about 6 quid for a tiny bag and she was lashing them on! Surely mashed spud would be cheaper and more accessible?

Well the last time I bought pine nuts they were about 6 quid for a tiny bag and she was lashing them on! Surely mashed spud would be cheaper and more accessible?
Went to make pesto a month ago, nearly needed A second mortgage for a TINY bag of pine nuts

• Haha
I literally only found this thread and had no knowledge of her husbands job /pay out etc

they obviously have cash and pre covid go on at least 3 holidays a year, skiing, France and canaries plus all the gifted centre parks /hotel etc ones

It’s a nice life.

I think if I had serious cash though I’d just enjoy my life and not be beggy online

I wonder if it’s true, the payout? Their house is only slightly above the average one

she’s obviously ambitious and definitely wants the Avoca/Clodagh McKenna/Leon vibe cookbook or TV show eventually
She’s not showing the kids as much anymore , well to a certain extent #IWorkWithPrimark . She’s been on a few reality shows etc and now has the kids doing the same with that camping show
No back to school photo this year?

I don’t mind her though
Like watching her, the healthy eating inspo- sometimes
She’s not been the same since covid
I like her style usually
I’d take her over other iirish instas
Her collabs are cringe when you see them coming but that’s the game she’s in

when she got her hair done over the summer in that dose Sabrinas copper and they left the two Geri Halliwell blonde stripes at the front made me laugh, back to get changed ASAP
What payout did they get?

Her latest post saying Sabby has been doing her hair..... Sabby hasn't lifted a scissors in year (& god knows cliona could do with a good chop). It was always Martina who did cliona hair & now some randomner

Reactions: 3