Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone else happens to follow her, here’s a new thread to comment about all the freebies she gets that she can clearly afford herself 😒

Reactions: 5
Absolutely!!!!! She’s a good pal of SuperstyleSabby too isn’t she? I lived in the same area as them a good long ago. Gets gifted so much free stuff it’s mind boggling!

Absolutely!!!!! She’s a good pal of SuperstyleSabby too isn’t she? I lived in the same area as them a good long ago. Gets gifted so much free stuff it’s mind boggling!
I haven’t looked at Superstylesabby I’ll go investigate 🔎

It sickens me all the free clothes they get from people- expensive brands too!!

Reactions: 3
It’s just all so fake. She’s got better at declaring free stuff but everything is for the gram. The hubby has a very senior job hence why he’s barely seen.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!

Just saw this on another thread about the 'lovely' Cliona on her gifted stay in a nice hotel. Can somebody please tell me how if she is so very very very wealthy herself or her husband never put a hand in their pockets to pay for anything? I unfollowed a long time ago to save my mental health..her posts are so sanctimonious and designed to make people feel 'not good enough'. Full of 'use reusable straws to save the planet while myself and husband drive our massive diesel guzzlers to every free trip we can get our hands on'!! She has plenty of followers so obviously well liked but gets very passive aggressive if she receives any negative commentary..sharing DM's with the person's username visible etc. As I said I have unfollowed and I no longer feel like a failure for giving my children a treat of chocolate not something made with coconut oil and cacao and twigs or whatever is cool and in vogue this minute🙄

Reactions: 11
I feel very uncomfortable the way she showcases those children. They are getting older now in particular her girls and it doesn't sit right with me. (I have a daughter similar age).

Yesterday at 10:52 PM
I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!

Just saw this on another thread about the 'lovely' Cliona on her gifted stay in a nice hotel. Can somebody please tell me how if she is so very very very wealthy herself or her husband never put a hand in their pockets to pay for anything? I unfollowed a long time ago to save my mental health..her posts are so sanctimonious and designed to make people feel 'not good enough'. Full of 'use reusable straws to save the planet while myself and husband drive our massive diesel guzzlers to every free trip we can get our hands on'!! She has plenty of followers so obviously well liked but gets very passive aggressive if she receives any negative commentary..sharing DM's with the person's username visible etc. As I said I have unfollowed and I no longer feel like a failure for giving my children a treat of chocolate not something made with coconut oil and cacao and twigs or whatever is cool and in vogue this minute🙄
Pretty sure her husband is a director at Laya? Agree that she shares far too much esp as her girls are getting older too.

How is Clionaoconnor gaining 100's followers each day, it doesn't add up. She doesn't have much content at all. Does she buy followers?

Reactions: 4
I think so...
she definitely not half as bad as most of them out there at the moment.
I like her!

Last edited:
I think so? Unless she’s on an Irish instagrammer page 🤔 any dirt for us?
No dirt, just wondering

I dip in and out of her stories, the way she talks at times drives me mad, nothing to do with the accent. She kind of holds on to her words, singing almost.
I watch her for the recipes otherwise totally unrelateable.

Reactions: 2
She made me sick at Xmas time, sitting in front of her manicured Xmas tree with her free turkey and ham. I unfollowedbher because she is 100% unrelateable, gym sessions, pt sessions, big cars, expensive brands. All the freebies, the trip to Euro Disney, sent me over the edge altogether. You really do have to come from money, to make money in that Instagram/influencer life.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She made me sick at Xmas time, sitting in front of her manicured Xmas tree with her free turkey and ham. I unfollowedbher because she is 100% unrelateable, gym sessions, pt sessions, big cars, expensive brands. All the freebies, the trip to Euro Disney, sent me over the edge altogether. You really do have to come from money, to make money in that Instagram/influencer life.
I unfollowed too for the same reason. I do have a nose every so often and it’s always the same thing. Smoothies, White bloody Fawn Boutique, beach hair and free stuff.

I unfollowed too for the same reason. I do have a nose every so often and it’s always the same thing. Smoothies, White bloody Fawn Boutique, beach hair and free stuff.
Her friend owns white fawn beautique I think, her friend is Hillary. I have a nose too, every so often, and it's all freebies and Adverts. She has notions, she gave out about the🚸 School bus in the last year or so (2019/2020)as she lives further up the hill than other school children in her area, therefor, she should have been prioritised 🙄.

• Haha
That school bus thing drove me mad. She doesn't work, has a big car, why was she bitching so much about the school bus?!Sure it might have been a pain in the arse driving them to school, but really not a big deal. I also think a lot of her recipes are shite looking.

• Haha