Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she within the required distance or not?

This issues exists every year for lots of areas.

Reactions: 1
Is she within the required distance or not?

This issues exists every year for lots of areas.
Marginally outside the distance. The main issue is she doesn't want to be in her gas guzzling jeep stuck in traffic. She's not exactly rushing to be at work for 9am, first world problems for the priviliged that is all 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And makes more sense for her to drive 4 kids and rather than 4 other vehicles driving single kids. The single kids should be on the bus

Reactions: 7
& worst part is she probably will get them 🙄
Will she? The tickets have been issued. The only way she will get a seat is if there is enough demand to put on another bus. It’s not cost effective for bus eireann to put on a bus for a couple of kids.

I don’t disagree with her. The bus situ is messy across the board. But she isn’t special. Eligible kids only should have seats and only then should others be allocated..

Will she? The tickets have been issued. The only way she will get a seat is if there is enough demand to put on another bus. It’s not cost effective for bus eireann to put on a bus for a couple of kids.

I don’t disagree with her. The bus situ is messy across the board. But she isn’t special. Eligible kids only should have seats and only then should others be allocated..
She has a gas guzzling big f**k off jeep outside her door, she doesn't work, whats her reason ? She'd want to get over herself, entitled yummy mummy 🙄 ! Who does she think she is ?

I don't follow her anymore. She's a dose. Keeps coming up on my suggested reels shoving food into her mouth. Can't see why she thinks it's a good look.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad it’s September and we don’t have to look at her face close up swimming or kayaking again for the 1,000,0000,0000th time followed by bbq

I like her generally but since Covid she is very Frustrated with no travel and u can tell, thevibe isn’t the same at all with her insta, don’t think she’s loving it anymore either

Reactions: 4
I’m glad it’s September and we don’t have to look at her face close up swimming or kayaking again for the 1,000,0000,0000th time followed by bbq

I like her generally but since Covid she is very Frustrated with no travel and u can tell, thevibe isn’t the same at all with her insta, don’t think she’s loving it anymore either
Is it because it's not exclusive enough for her anymore. She's only dying for a TV cooking gig to elevate her above all the other bloggers / floggers / blaggers and beggers.

Reactions: 2
I literally only found this thread and had no knowledge of her husbands job /pay out etc

they obviously have cash and pre covid go on at least 3 holidays a year, skiing, France and canaries plus all the gifted centre parks /hotel etc ones

It’s a nice life.

I think if I had serious cash though I’d just enjoy my life and not be beggy online

I wonder if it’s true, the payout? Their house is only slightly above the average one

she’s obviously ambitious and definitely wants the Avoca/Clodagh McKenna/Leon vibe cookbook or TV show eventually
She’s not showing the kids as much anymore , well to a certain extent #IWorkWithPrimark . She’s been on a few reality shows etc and now has the kids doing the same with that camping show
No back to school photo this year?

I don’t mind her though
Like watching her, the healthy eating inspo- sometimes
She’s not been the same since covid
I like her style usually
I’d take her over other iirish instas
Her collabs are cringe when you see them coming but that’s the game she’s in

when she got her hair done over the summer in that dose Sabrinas copper and they left the two Geri Halliwell blonde stripes at the front made me laugh, back to get changed ASAP

Her house was a significant purchase, then they completely renovated and extended it and did you see the 2 storey garage???? Also they have planning in again.

Hardly "slightly above average"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her house was a significant purchase, then they completely renovated and extended it and did you see the 2 storey garage???? Also they have planning in again.

Hardly "slightly above average"
havnt really seen that much of the house to be honest
I’m not watching close enough 😆
What’s the planning permission?
Mostly see a kitchen and awkward looking low walls at a tv snug area , a kitchen table covered in kids clutter and an egg chair

Definitely a huge detached house in an exclusive area of Cork on a large site, if she was to sell it I think it would be minimum of a million. She’s been at the school the last few days at pick up causing a stink about the bus “situation” not sure what’s going on but she is there talking to/at the teachers and bus driver 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Definitely a huge detached house in an exclusive area of Cork on a large site, if she was to sell it I think it would be minimum of a million. She’s been at the school the last few days at pick up causing a stink about the bus “situation” not sure what’s going on but she is there talking to/at the teachers and bus driver 🙄

• Haha
Are you guys identical twin brand new members or...?

• Haha
She’s certainly overdone the teeth whitening in today’s story. Good god girl they’d light up the whole of Douglas!

What does she think the teacher is going to do for her? From my experience with teachers they wouldn't be too concerned about the logistics of how children get to and from school. Can't see the principal in my kids' school entertaining this.
Equally with the bus driver, it's either an employee of Bus Eireann, a self employed driver or an employee of a bus company, how does she think kicking up a stink at the school gate is going to magic a bus for her kids

Reactions: 3
What does she think the teacher is going to do for her? From my experience with teachers they wouldn't be too concerned about the logistics of how children get to and from school. Can't see the principal in my kids' school entertaining this.
Equally with the bus driver, it's either an employee of Bus Eireann, a self employed driver or an employee of a bus company, how does she think kicking up a stink at the school gate is going to magic a bus for her kids
Clearly too much time on her hands if she can be at the school and out of the car spouting to all and sundry about bus tickets, its not like she's in any rush to be anywhere. She needs to zip it and just get on with it and stop making a big deal of nothing. The kids can kayak to school on a wet morning or they are all about fitness let them hop up on their bikes and go to school like many others. I never heard such crap in all my life, she really thinks she's somebody.

Reactions: 6