Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

topbop

I find her bitching about the school bus really annoying. She has a big BMW jeep. She doesn't work, other than IG. She's trying to make it a broader topic, talking about not adding to rush hour traffic, but c'mon, she's really just pissed off that she has to do a school run.That she won't get to do boomerangs of her sitting in an egg chair with her coffee that she made in her super expensive coffee machine. Considering the state of the world at the moment, she has a lot to be grateful for. Bitching about not getting on the school bus should be a minor annoyance, not a fucking stress. So entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She’s all but disappeared from online
Other ‘home cooks’ are rising their stars like Sarah butler etc instead
I think Cliona is out of content, same old shite day in day out, morning runs by the marina, same dinners, same brunch, same holidays to Fraaaaaaance in the summer, Bantry in the van, few days in Marbs with the girls, Lanza for Oct mid term, usually gets the hubby a ticket for the rugby to whatever european city for xmas pressie, a couple of dresses from the kooples or that white fawn place, a night out in clancys, a rant and rave about the bus tickets EVERY year and whatever free getaways she gets from whoever gave them to her, she coaches a hockey team, all so predictable and its terrifying that I actually know all this by what she shares online. Oh yeah and the trip to Ballybunion, she was/is in the gym in the Maryborough aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rossithegreat

While I feel her frustration with the school transport system, she states the problem she has is that she's 100m from nearest bus stop. The reason she's not eligible is because they do not live more than 3.2 km from the primary school. They are too close to the school. Suck it up, luckily you can bring your kids to school as you choose not to work outside the home and are available to do so, please stop moaning, you live a privileged life compared to most.

Reactions: 11

Kerryclose

Yesterday at 10:52 PM
I'm torn on Cliona, obviously very, very, very wealthy independently of her own page but she does show the good and bad of all her experiences but I guess her wealth makes her unrelatable for me even though I have children of a similar age. We could never dream of doing a tiny fraction of what she does with her family. Maybe that's just the green eyed monster in me!

Just saw this on another thread about the 'lovely' Cliona on her gifted stay in a nice hotel. Can somebody please tell me how if she is so very very very wealthy herself or her husband never put a hand in their pockets to pay for anything? I unfollowed a long time ago to save my mental health..her posts are so sanctimonious and designed to make people feel 'not good enough'. Full of 'use reusable straws to save the planet while myself and husband drive our massive diesel guzzlers to every free trip we can get our hands on'!! She has plenty of followers so obviously well liked but gets very passive aggressive if she receives any negative commentary..sharing DM's with the person's username visible etc. As I said I have unfollowed and I no longer feel like a failure for giving my children a treat of chocolate not something made with coconut oil and cacao and twigs or whatever is cool and in vogue this minute🙄

Reactions: 11

Howareyahun

VIP Member
The poor crathur will just have to get in to her big fancy jeep and drive her kids to school now 🙄 and to think there are people out there wondering how they will fund books, uniforms etc and this stay at home mother will have to drive her kids to school, first world problems eh Cliona. Get over yourself gurrrl 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

topbop

But it's. the same with Jessica O Mahoney, Sarah Battle and I'm sure countless others. All wealthy housewives who aren't working, want to be Insta famous, and are willing to do whatever it takes, including over exposing your children. True celebrities who are actually famous do the exact opposite, they hide their children from the world. They realise just because they're famous, it's not fair on their kids to have to deal with what being famous comes with. Whereas these Insta huns are desperate to be famous, possible desperate to be envied/looked up to in their daily life, so are willing to exploit their children. They must need some validation, otherwise bother. As said, none of them need the money. But there must be some emptiness in their lives to be doing everything they can for the gram. Would you be bothered? Really? I prefer to enjoy time with my family, friends, or just myself. Not constantly filming, posting etc.

• Heart

wildwadi

The self entitlement out of this one is off the charts and she really needs to read the room. Posting her little rant with a background of her holidaying again. People struggling to feed their children and get them ready for school do not give a shit about this one and her very very first world problems. But that is her problem, she is so far removed from reality she has no clue about the real day to day struggles of others. Her life is all hockey, west Cork, France and how she looks. Her bestie is the mean Mom in my children's school and I have no doubt whatsoever that this one is a real mean girl too.

She is not that far up Maryborough Hill, she could very easily walk with her kids if the environment is her issue and to be honest she is not too far from the school that her kids couldn't walk themselves, especially as fitness is so important to her. But, oh no, she couldn't leave her gas guzzling BMW 4x4 at home. Same as when she goes for her runs by the sea, she drives there and doesn't ever seem to have an issue with that, or on her many many up and down journeys to Eagle Point. She really should stop preaching and drop her self entitlement.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
So she goes on numerous holidays, drives a 4x4 and doesn't appear to live in a particularly sustainable way or doesn't push sustainability in her day to day stories/brand (she's worked with Penneys in the past I believe so....) but cares about the climate when her kids can't get a spot on the bus? Get ta fuck, spoiled entitled twit of a woman.

Reactions: 9

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She must have got the bus tickets. Super busy Mom simply doesn't have the time to be driving her kids to school in her gas guzzler car !! 🙄🙄

Cringe for her doing a random act of kindness and having to film it, all for a few bob. It kind of defeats the purpose, in my opinion.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
What is her issue exactly? She is either a) too near the school to be eligible for a ticket or b) her kids are not in the school closest to her home. She has a real sense of entitlement about those tickets every year.
Last year she said the school was only down the hill but the traffic was mad. What about the child that has to walk to school in all weather's because there is no bus, the family don't have a car or because there's no money for bus fares ? She has some sense of entitlement this one, with her notions.

Justpeeking

Couldn’t agree more.
You could be right
She is definitely one of those people who needs to exercise every day
She’s incredibly thin and I’m not sure if it’s natural or just through exercise /diet
And yes she is not the worst but I do disagree with her using her kids on insta, showing their location, them in swimwear etc. I think they’re too young to truly understand or consent to their lives being broadcast . I have this issue with all instagrammers who do this but particularly those who do not need to do it as a living

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You could be right
She is definitely one of those people who needs to exercise every day
She’s incredibly thin and I’m not sure if it’s natural or just through exercise /diet
And yes she is not the worst but I do disagree with her using her kids on insta, showing their location, them in swimwear etc. I think they’re too young to truly understand or consent to their lives being broadcast . I have this issue with all instagrammers who do this but particularly those who do not need to do it as a living
100 % agree. She was out running/gymming it late on in her pregnancies as I saw her. I have kids of similar ages and there is no way I’d dream of putting them out there like she does. Gives me the chills how much she shares esp like you say she doesn’t need to do it as a living. I know her from home and she’s always needed to be the centre of attention so needing that validation from strangers doesn’t surprise me but her use of the kids to do so doesn’t sit well with me. Her hubby hates it so you rarely see him on her posts.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She is now in Marbella and I just had to unfollow. If she came on and said how lucky she was not to have to work and how she spent the whole summer on a permanent holiday in West Cork. There is no acknowledgement of how lucky and privileged she is. No doubt all her sheep followers will tel her she deserves the break . All that paddle boarding must be exhausting.
She did deserve the break, the school run has her wrecked 🤣🤣🤣 she's an absolute dose, insufferable. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard !! I'd say the husband is glad of the break.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Definitely a huge detached house in an exclusive area of Cork on a large site, if she was to sell it I think it would be minimum of a million. She’s been at the school the last few days at pick up causing a stink about the bus “situation” not sure what’s going on but she is there talking to/at the teachers and bus driver 🙄
Definitely a huge detached house in an exclusive area of Cork on a large site, if she was to sell it I think it would be minimum of a million. She’s been at the school the last few days at pick up causing a stink about the bus “situation” not sure what’s going on but she is there talking to/at the teachers and bus driver 🙄
Are you guys identical twin brand new members or...?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Saturn01

What is her issue exactly? She is either a) too near the school to be eligible for a ticket or b) her kids are not in the school closest to her home. She has a real sense of entitlement about those tickets every year.

Dreamycloud

Chatty Member
And makes more sense for her to drive 4 kids and rather than 4 other vehicles driving single kids. The single kids should be on the bus

She's mad to be famous. She's been on numerous reality TV shows down through the years. Typical blagger / flogger behaviour - tagging companies in the hope of freebies and collabs. How are they not mortified about the begging? I unfollowed after the ski trip which was totally set up to get a collab the next year.

• Wow

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
She is now in Marbella and I just had to unfollow. If she came on and said how lucky she was not to have to work and how she spent the whole summer on a permanent holiday in West Cork. There is no acknowledgement of how lucky and privileged she is. No doubt all her sheep followers will tel her she deserves the break . All that paddle boarding must be exhausting.

Trinacheile

It’s ridiculous -. She has 4 kids -. That’s an efficient school run right there. Be different if she had one and was driving up and down with them.
she doesn’t work so has no rush to be back
The sense of entitlement is strong
Her house is not that far from the school -surely she could get a Dutch bike and cart them all down herself and get a workout in
I generally like Cliona, she is harmless enough but I do sometimes wonder if she suffers with orthorexia and/ or exercise addiction. It feels like if she doesn’t get her exercise in she can’t cope. Maybe that’s why she’s so addled about the bus issue. Does it interfere with the exercise schedule 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dutch bike is actually a good idea for her!

• Heart

topbop

I’m glad I’m not the only one 🤭 I get trying to feed your kids healthy, but for gods sake would she not just give them a KitKat every now and then instead of cacao nut balls!
I'v tried the healthy baking thing. Alternate flours, no refined sugars etc....did it for a few years. Eventually I saw sense, realised they were nearly all shite tasting, so stopped doing it. I much prefer to bake the normal way. Life is too short to stress about this.

• Heart