Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bus transports has zip to do with the school. They won’t get involved, they can’t.

Reactions: 3
Guarantee they will be on that bus by Oct mid term.

Donnacha O'Callaghan has his 4 kids walking the roads to school every morning and it is alot further than Cliona's kids would have to walk. Now, I do feel sorry for the O'Callaghan kids, poor small fella must be wrecked by the time he gets to school

Reactions: 4

Donnacha O'Callaghan has his 4 kids walking the roads to school every morning and it is alot further than Cliona's kids would have to walk. Now, I do feel sorry for the O'Callaghan kids, poor small fella must be wrecked by the time he gets to school
She has a car so I don't know what her problem is

Reactions: 2
Off topic is there a thread for Ursula Walsh? Also healthy eating Irish insta who only dotes on the girl and ignores her boys 👀 I can’t find one?

It’s ridiculous -. She has 4 kids -. That’s an efficient school run right there. Be different if she had one and was driving up and down with them.
she doesn’t work so has no rush to be back
The sense of entitlement is strong
Her house is not that far from the school -surely she could get a Dutch bike and cart them all down herself and get a workout in

Reactions: 3
It’s ridiculous -. She has 4 kids -. That’s an efficient school run right there. Be different if she had one and was driving up and down with them.
she doesn’t work so has no rush to be back
The sense of entitlement is strong
Her house is not that far from the school -surely she could get a Dutch bike and cart them all down herself and get a workout in
I generally like Cliona, she is harmless enough but I do sometimes wonder if she suffers with orthorexia and/ or exercise addiction. It feels like if she doesn’t get her exercise in she can’t cope. Maybe that’s why she’s so addled about the bus issue. Does it interfere with the exercise schedule 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dutch bike is actually a good idea for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I generally like Cliona, she is harmless enough but I do sometimes wonder if she suffers with orthorexia and/ or exercise addiction. It feels like if she doesn’t get her exercise in she can’t cope. Maybe that’s why she’s so addled about the bus issue. Does it interfere with the exercise schedule 🤷🏻‍♀️ Dutch bike is actually a good idea for her!
Couldn’t agree more.

Couldn’t agree more.
You could be right
She is definitely one of those people who needs to exercise every day
She’s incredibly thin and I’m not sure if it’s natural or just through exercise /diet
And yes she is not the worst but I do disagree with her using her kids on insta, showing their location, them in swimwear etc. I think they’re too young to truly understand or consent to their lives being broadcast . I have this issue with all instagrammers who do this but particularly those who do not need to do it as a living

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You could be right
She’s incredibly thin and I’m not sure if it’s natural or just through exercise /diet
And yes she is not the worst but I do disagree with her using her kids on insta, showing their location, them in swimwear etc. I think they’re too young to truly understand or consent to their lives being broadcast . I have this issue with all instagrammers who do this but particularly those who do not need to do it as a living
100 % agree. She was out running/gymming it late on in her pregnancies as I saw her. I have kids of similar ages and there is no way I’d dream of putting them out there like she does. Gives me the chills how much she shares esp like you say she doesn’t need to do it as a living. I know her from home and she’s always needed to be the centre of attention so needing that validation from strangers doesn’t surprise me but her use of the kids to do so doesn’t sit well with me. Her hubby hates it so you rarely see him on her posts.

You could be right
Really good point about the kids and not really needing to do any of it. So true!

The dry robes for the kids was a point for me this summer when I was like?!
that’s some serious dollar even the kids ones never mind 4 of them
Didn’t see a gifted
Altho I see StandingByTheWall’s kids got gifted an Irish version of the kids dryrobe…bear robe or something ..still exorbitantly priced

Off topic is there a thread for Ursula Walsh? Also healthy eating Irish insta who only dotes on the girl and ignores her boys 👀 I can’t find one?
Can’t find one but my god she grates on me…. Her recipes are great but how can she so obviously prefer one child over the others??? It is so hard to watch!

She is now in Marbella and I just had to unfollow. If she came on and said how lucky she was not to have to work and how she spent the whole summer on a permanent holiday in West Cork. There is no acknowledgement of how lucky and privileged she is. No doubt all her sheep followers will tel her she deserves the break . All that paddle boarding must be exhausting.

Reactions: 7
She is now in Marbella and I just had to unfollow. If she came on and said how lucky she was not to have to work and how she spent the whole summer on a permanent holiday in West Cork. There is no acknowledgement of how lucky and privileged she is. No doubt all her sheep followers will tel her she deserves the break . All that paddle boarding must be exhausting.
She did deserve the break, the school run has her wrecked 🤣🤣🤣 she's an absolute dose, insufferable. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard !! I'd say the husband is glad of the break.

You could be right
It’s a bit of both, thin and constantly exercising. She is obsensed with her appearance, I am a friend of a friend of hers and she was welding herself into rubber bands almost immediately after giving birth to get back the figure. I still remember the drama when she was on that Channel 4 reality programme, had to look as perfect as she could !!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s a bit of both, thin and constantly exercising. She is obsensed with her appearance, I am a friend of a friend of hers and she was welding herself into rubber bands almost immediately after giving birth to get back the figure. I still remember the drama when she was on that Channel 4 reality programme, had to look as perfect as she could !!
She obviously puts a lot of hard work into her appearance so fair play she is probably very fit but defo loves herself as evident by all the bikini shots.

the reality is anyone who makes a living by sharing their life on insta isn’t going to shy away from the limelight

Reactions: 1
She’s ultra slim- I imagine she’s been that way all her life, genetically, she has a degree or something in sports science -so it is obviously a life long thing of hers
She works VERY hard to keep fit and lean
And her food is very controlled
Extremely

Her figure is v boyish and narrow but genetics I suppose
Not sure about the Botox people said her previously.. she’s v wrinkly around her eyes for her age? But spent a lot of time in the sun in her life so that would add to it

God - imma bish today👀😬

I’d be flaunting if I were lean, wish I’d flaunted more when I was back in the day 😆