Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filler and something done for the under eyes she looks all pulled back a bit like lean with Lesley

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it with the pool content. Clearly one or two of her kids are swimming at a very competitive level. But geez, you would think she was swimming herself with all the moaning she does. She’s not the coach or anything either is she?

Reactions: 5
The comment on the previous page about her looking up and down is spot on. I was at a wedding before that she was at. I was in the bathroom washing my hands, she arrived out of a cubicle. I smiled to say hello/great wedding/bla bla like you would at a wedding, we’re all there for the same reason and we were the only two in the bathroom. She literally looked me up and down and practically scowled and turned her head away. So rude and ignorant and definitely an air of “I’m better than you” about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It looked better when she threw the yellow jumper on over it and put on the runners. At least the guys of €700 for the dress and runners alone. Why would you even bother spending that amount of money to look thrown together?

Reactions: 2