Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be because they "work hard", nothing at all to do with her connections and their privilege. Nope, nothing to see here. Just old fashioned hard work.

Reactions: 4
was that the one on before Christmas? She spoke about how they entered it themselves.......

• Haha
She’s literally never on anymore, only a few rehashed recipes trundled out , yawn
No chat etc?
No kids no house etc
Has she lost the love of insta?

Reactions: 3
While I feel her frustration with the school transport system, she states the problem she has is that she's 100m from nearest bus stop. The reason she's not eligible is because they do not live more than 3.2 km from the primary school. They are too close to the school. Suck it up, luckily you can bring your kids to school as you choose not to work outside the home and are available to do so, please stop moaning, you live a privileged life compared to most.

Reactions: 11
While I feel her frustration with the school transport system, she states the problem she has is that she's 100m from nearest bus stop. The reason she's not eligible is because they do not live more than 3.2 km from the primary school. They are too close to the school. Suck it up, luckily you can bring your kids to school as you choose not to work outside the home and are available to do so, please stop moaning, you live a privileged life compared to most.
I’m just glad her huffing and puffing didn’t bag her special treatment. She can apply for a concessionary bus ticket only which means she gets a seat if there is one available after all the children who meet the criteria have been allocated a seat which she knows well.
My own son has a seat on our bus which we know we have no guarantee of from one school year to the next

I think she's conscious of flaunting the wealth at the moment. Paris last week. Skiing this week.

She’s almost non existent now on Social Media
Is this the end?
Skiing holiday is barely getting a story pic
Big change from the last time she was skiing and she spent the whole holiday trying to bag a free skiing trip the next year. Maybe she's wised up to how mortifying the begging is

250€ per kid for ski school
Lunch 50€

300€ x 4 =1200€ Just for ski kids lessons

Flights to munich x 4
Hotel
Car hire
Food drinks
Adult lessons
Whole family ski gear hire

minimum 5000€k

they usually go for 3+ weeks to France every summer
A week to canaries in October
Girls trips to Marbella
Rugby Paris trips
Etc etc

must be 20k on holidays each year

how’s the house extension going I wonder

If you’ve got it spend it I suppose
No wonder she’s embarrassed to post when she’s playing the Regular Mom card

250€ per kid for ski school
Lunch 50€

300€ x 4 =1200€ Just for ski kids lessons

Flights to munich x 4
Hotel
Car hire
Food drinks
Adult lessons
Whole family ski gear hire

minimum 5000€k

they usually go for 3+ weeks to France every summer
A week to canaries in October
Girls trips to Marbella
Rugby Paris trips
Etc etc

must be 20k on holidays each year

how’s the house extension going I wonder

If you’ve got it spend it I suppose
No wonder she’s embarrassed to post when she’s playing the Regular Mom card
I'd say you would be closer to 20k than 5k for this trip alone.

I’m always curious as to how/why people with plenty of money go down the instahun route. Why on Earth would you if you didn’t need the cash 🤷🏼‍♀️
Women not short of money flogging shite & begging for freebies blows my mind 🤯

Reactions: 7
I’m always curious as to how/why people with plenty of money go down the instahun route. Why on Earth would you if you didn’t need the cash 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd say boredom, filling a void, looking for external validation from randomers on the gram. Sad really. 😔

This one loves the attention, the real yummy mummy. Remember the tantrum she had over the kids bus tickets ? If she just got off her ass and drove her kids to school like normal people she might be more relateable. She has nothing to do and all day to do it. A dose if ever there was one.

What are they building? There's no room on either side of the house. There's a planning notice outside

• Wow
Reactions: 2