Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching her on the Six O’Clock show, she’s cat!
Chefs up and down the country must be wondering why this one who is at best a decent home cook is getting this slot? She can’t answer any of the cooking questions she’s being asked, half answering saying ‘there’s no wrong way’ etc. I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She must have got the bus tickets. Super busy Mom simply doesn't have the time to be driving her kids to school in her gas guzzler car !! 🙄🙄

Cringe for her doing a random act of kindness and having to film it, all for a few bob. It kind of defeats the purpose, in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
She must have got the bus tickets. Super busy Mom simply doesn't have the time to be driving her kids to school in her gas guzzler car !! 🙄🙄

Cringe for her doing a random act of kindness and having to film it, all for a few bob. It kind of defeats the purpose, in my opinion.
I’m all for “influencers “ working with brands they believe in and it being natural but that was just hard to watch. It was uncomfortable and unnatural. And as you say-imagine being paid to do an act of kindness and film it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cringefest :rolleyes:, and yes she must have harassed someone enough to get the kids on the Covid bus.

Honestly when she has 4 to drop to the same spot in the morning and it's not a huge distance from her house then surely it makes better sense to do it yourself . This would alleviate the pressure on these people who have to herd the kids onto the buses- then they wouldn't need the fully planned and filmed acts of paid kindness

Reactions: 4
She can’t magic bus seats. They will not put on another bus to accommodate 4 kids so if her kids are on the bus there must have been seats that opened up, parents who decided against using the bus this year and had their money refunded.

I’m all for “influencers “ working with brands they believe in and it being natural but that was just hard to watch. It was uncomfortable and unnatural. And as you say-imagine being paid to do an act of kindness and film it 🙈
She'd do anything to stay relevant and for a few bob !

Reactions: 3
I found it very disingenuous tbh.

Reactions: 2
She can’t magic bus seats. They will not put on another bus to accommodate 4 kids so if her kids are on the bus there must have been seats that opened up, parents who decided against using the bus this year and had their money refunded.
Or she harassed someone enough to persuade them to put on a bigger bus so there would be room for her 4. She was tagging politicians and everything over this bus crisis

Reactions: 5
Or she harassed someone enough to persuade them to put on a bigger bus so there would be room for her 4. She was tagging politicians and everything over this bus crisis
She lives a very short distance away from
The school and has 4 kids and a massive jeep. :she could lift share and throw a couple more in.
itS the sense of entitlement that kills me
My friend lives further from the school and never qualified for the bus despite applying every year

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yeah like Cry me a river she had to drop her kids to school like 🙄, sure she is flat out making reels dont ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads I don’t think she ever shops in pennys don’t know why they’d collaborate with her ! Also I’m just really upset there for the Irish cancer post sending her a present I mean I work hard to raise money for them and they send gifts to bloggers really annoys me !!!! She couldn’t have been more disinterested in talking about it 😢

Reactions: 7
I have never seen her wear anything from pennies. Its all lululemon, rixo etc.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that her and the kids are now on an rte jnr show? Has she mentioned this on the gram? How did she swing that?

• Wow
Reactions: 1