Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pimping the kids out again for a bit of TV exposure I see 🙄
Its enough when the husband didn't go with them, says it all really in my opinion.

Screechy O Connor loves the limelight and will do anything to stay relevant, including pimping the kids out !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, she was sure to get in that it was the kids that wanted to do it, nothing to do with her. That could be the case, but seeing as how she over exposes them for her Insta hun business, I'm sure she was pushing them Ito do it.
On a different note, her forehead is looking very shiny and unmoving. Guess she has gotten her botox in!

Reactions: 5
Yes freshly topped up botox. She should just let the kids be kids without flaunting them on social media consistently. No privacy at all.

Reactions: 1
She seems to be on the way of trying to become a insta hun
Oh she;'s desperate to get there.
All the signs:
-exploit and over expose your children to bulk up feed
-no problem in being a beggy Mitchell, despite the fact they are obviously loaded and can afford all that she gets given. Her latest successful beg was for a thermomix, which I think costs close to a grand. She kept tagging them in stories, kept saying they were meant to be brilliant, but a big investment. Next thing, surprise surprise, she gets gifted one.
-has lots of insta friendships , particularly Emer Huttichinson and Shabby
-mad for the boomerangs
-loves the ol botox

Reactions: 4
Cliona would not inspire me to purchase any shampoo she recommends! You’d think if the companies are giving out hair products to promote they’d have a look at the instahuns hair first. Her hair is a show

• Haha
I thought the same!
I always find she's so disingenuous when doing ads, she starts off so o i'm so innocently promoting this brand then BOOM! AD!! I will say though i use that shampoo and conditioner and find it brilliant.

I always find she's so disingenuous when doing ads, she starts off so o i'm so innocently promoting this brand then BOOM! AD!! I will say though i use that shampoo and conditioner and find it brilliant.
Yep, I don't know how often she does it, but definitely she did it on this hair one. I watched the first story, as I thought that she was being genuine about what she uses. I was also surprised, as she goes to Kopper and they don't sell that there. The. boom, ad. Straight away tap on through.

I'd say Screechy is allergic she's stuck in (beautiful) West Cork again this year.
Not at all
She has the perfect (humble) life don’t you know
Made even more perfect with Brady ham and all the other shite she is constantly peddling
I actually unfollowed as I can’t stand how she shows her kids constantly on insta and uses them to sell stuff
When they are older are they going to resent her for that
She doesn’t need the money from insta - she just wants the limelight and will promote anything and everything

Reactions: 6
Technically she could go abroad if she wanted. I don't care where she goes but if she's on hols take a bloody break from insta like the rest of us take a break from our "job".

Reactions: 2
The poor crathur will just have to get in to her big fancy jeep and drive her kids to school now 🙄 and to think there are people out there wondering how they will fund books, uniforms etc and this stay at home mother will have to drive her kids to school, first world problems eh Cliona. Get over yourself gurrrl 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The poor crathur will just have to get in to her big fancy jeep and drive her kids to school now 🙄 and to think there are people out there wondering how they will fund books, uniforms etc and this stay at home mother will have to drive her kids to school, first world problems eh Cliona. Get over yourself gurrrl 🙄🙄🙄🙄
🙄🙄🙄 I just heard about a lady & her children facing homelessness. This one would want to cop on!

Reactions: 4
What is her issue exactly? She is either a) too near the school to be eligible for a ticket or b) her kids are not in the school closest to her home. She has a real sense of entitlement about those tickets every year.

Reactions: 7
What is her issue exactly? She is either a) too near the school to be eligible for a ticket or b) her kids are not in the school closest to her home. She has a real sense of entitlement about those tickets every year.
Last year she said the school was only down the hill but the traffic was mad. What about the child that has to walk to school in all weather's because there is no bus, the family don't have a car or because there's no money for bus fares ? She has some sense of entitlement this one, with her notions.

Reactions: 9
I find her bitching about the school bus really annoying. She has a big BMW jeep. She doesn't work, other than IG. She's trying to make it a broader topic, talking about not adding to rush hour traffic, but c'mon, she's really just pissed off that she has to do a school run.That she won't get to do boomerangs of her sitting in an egg chair with her coffee that she made in her super expensive coffee machine. Considering the state of the world at the moment, she has a lot to be grateful for. Bitching about not getting on the school bus should be a minor annoyance, not a bleeping stress. So entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 14