Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never did have! Her and the husband used to prance around Fermoy back in the day! She’s a strange looking yoke too.
She must have tagged Thermomix a million times over the past few months. No shame esp when the husband has such a high profile job. She’s selling those girls of hers out for an online following too.
Also have you noticed that her Botox seems to be wearing off?

Just had a look there on stories this morning, crying out for the botox !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She was always quite graspy even going back 20 years. Loved to be the centre of attention and had quite a ‘mean girls’ friendship group. In fairness, they are still friends & still quite mean girls to be honest. I think it’s pure greed on her part. She used to be a medical rep so was used to freebies and earning good money. I think it’s just greed and wanting to earn her own money.
Don’t know if anyone saw the video she did with her girls a few weeks ago cooking pancakes but I sense trouble ahead when they hit their teenage years.
Her husband does not like to be shown. I think she uses insta to validate herself and her existence. Frightening how she overshares her childrens lives to do so. I always cringe when they are on holiday and she’s showing her kids in their swimsuits. Frightening how so many strangers have seen her children. She needs to cop herself on

• Heart
She was always quite graspy even going back 20 years. Loved to be the centre of attention and had quite a ‘mean girls’ friendship group. In fairness, they are still friends & still quite mean girls to be honest. I think it’s pure greed on her part. She used to be a medical rep so was used to freebies and earning good money. I think it’s just greed and wanting to earn her own money.
Don’t know if anyone saw the video she did with her girls a few weeks ago cooking pancakes but I sense trouble ahead when they hit their teenage years.
Her husband does not like to be shown. I think she uses insta to validate herself and her existence. Frightening how she overshares her childrens lives to do so. I always cringe when they are on holiday and she’s showing her kids in their swimsuits. Frightening how so many strangers have seen her children. She needs to cop herself on
She appears to love high living pre lockdown and I think she has notions of herself. She reminds me of the celtic tiger yummy mummies in their suv's.

Her voice grates me, I would she would speak properly and I dont mean her accent.

Sure it's nothing to do with money as such. It's about prestige, small bit of Insta Fame. Same with Jessica O Mahony, another cork wan who doesn't need any money, yet is fecking showing us coffee table books days after giving birth. So strange.
Also Cliona seems to be friends with Shabby. Or at least, they were in school together, Cliona gets her hair done in Kopper, they occasionally tag each other or do lives. Other than using each other for the Gram, I doubt they're proper friends. Total Mean Girl vibes from both of them.
Cliona used to get her hair done by Martina in Kopper, seemed to love her, but then Martina abruptly left Kopper. So instead of Cliona following Martina to her new salon, she stayed with Kopper, which I always thought was kinda telling. If I have a hairdresser I love, I'd follow them. Cliona stayed with Kopper as it is better for the Gram, and didn't want to piss Shabby off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has an ad up on her stories earlier promoting Golden Bake Jambons, now she’s on the six o clock show cooking home made ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Such a glamourous Insta life - promoting bleeping Jambons. If she was standing in the supermarket offering passing shoppers a bite of a jambon, would she be as enthralled. Would you be bothered doing that type of shite for IG. As repeatedly said, she doesn't need the money. And there ain't much prestige in jambons. Desperate for attention and fame.

Reactions: 5
Such a glamourous Insta life - promoting bleeping Jambons. If she was standing in the supermarket offering passing shoppers a bite of a jambon, would she be as enthralled. Would you be bothered doing that type of shite for IG. As repeatedly said, she doesn't need the money. And there ain't much prestige in jambons. Desperate for attention and fame.
She loves the attention. Always has done. She was always prancing around and I think the insta fame validates her. Her Hubby hates her being on it. How embarrassing for him to be in business meetings when they’ve seen her flogging their life and their kids for insta fame.
Her and superstylesabby - rebranded as Sabrina Hill are from the same place and very similar in their desire to be insta famous! They’d sell their Granny to make a quick buck.

One one hand she seems to be a completely into clean eating/ non processed foods and then she is collaborating with Brady's ham and clonakilty pudding. Which is it ?

One one hand she seems to be a completely into clean eating/ non processed foods and then she is collaborating with Brady's ham and clonakilty pudding. Which is it ?
Like all the other grabbers/floggers she will do whatever to rake in the money regardless of the clean living etc. Pre covid she liked the high life so there will be alot of catching up to do when we get the green light, so perhaps she lining her pockets for that !!

Reactions: 3
So I was a bit bored today and scrolled through her grid to get to earlier posts. Has she had work done? Specifically her nose. Or is bad camera angle/lighting...
ADD89DAA-9399-45D0-B33A-4FD7D3F1FE41.jpeg
72590911-A86B-4C8E-9088-D7D8440EB79A.jpeg
13499DA1-9BEE-4477-BC53-6AE71E12E8CA.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Definitely has had something done to her nose since that 2015 pic
Yep, looking at those photos again, she has definitely had a nose job. The photo of her sitting cross legged she looks completely different to the Insta Hun she has morphed into.

Reactions: 1
The latest video with the kids - does she not worry about when they get a little older how embarrassed they could be by these. Girls can be cruel and these could very easily be thrown at them. I think if you want to be an influencer fine but it’s not fair shoving your kids in the public eye. Also - a lot of unsavoury people out there - I personally wouldn’t put my kids in the public eye .

Very uncomfortable viewing. Is it really worth selling your kids privacy like that. The amount of creeps and weirdos on line.
She actually seems like a nice person
She’s definitely not the worst of the insta influencers
However she clearly is very wealthy and doesn’t need to do this for money so it makes it worse really to put your kids out there like that

Last edited:
But it's. the same with Jessica O Mahoney, Sarah Battle and I'm sure countless others. All wealthy housewives who aren't working, want to be Insta famous, and are willing to do whatever it takes, including over exposing your children. True celebrities who are actually famous do the exact opposite, they hide their children from the world. They realise just because they're famous, it's not fair on their kids to have to deal with what being famous comes with. Whereas these Insta huns are desperate to be famous, possible desperate to be envied/looked up to in their daily life, so are willing to exploit their children. They must need some validation, otherwise bother. As said, none of them need the money. But there must be some emptiness in their lives to be doing everything they can for the gram. Would you be bothered? Really? I prefer to enjoy time with my family, friends, or just myself. Not constantly filming, posting etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was cooking On the six o’clock show tonight.. the hair by Coppers ..,( Sabrina Hill stylist to the stars fing joke the notions !!!!.)..is shocking if my hair turned out like that after lockdown I’d be fuming .... did she get it free and can’t complain.... also all teeth tonight ... salad she cooked my dog dinner looks better than that !!!!!

She was cooking On the six o’clock show tonight.. the hair by Coppers ..,( Sabrina Hill stylist to the stars fing joke the notions !!!!.)..is shocking if my hair turned out like that after lockdown I’d be fuming .... did she get it free and can’t complain.... also all teeth tonight ... salad she cooked my dog dinner looks better than that !!!!!
Her hair was no different after she got it done. And I'd bet she did pay. I'd say Sabby gives nothing free