Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following a while ago. Just went for a look at the latest pics and there’s actually a dirty knickers on amongst her laundry pics - that is just rank. Nobody needs to see that level of ‘real’ 🤢
WTF IS THAT 🤢

Is that a Moonpig malfunction?

5B6A0FEA-3EA3-4D52-A327-728A02EA170B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Good god that laundry pic is awful!!! I know we all have piles of dirty pants on our floors (well most of us surely!!) but I would NEVER, EVER, EVER post it on social media - have some dignity

Reactions: 7
I think she's improving... If she could just stay away from the bad advertising could this be a new CT? .... She seems a bit more together and relatable atm to me... I know it's not that long since constipation and fake tan ads though.....

Reactions: 2
In Clemmie’s comments she confirms she did have nits/head lice. I don’t know whether to vomit or applaud how very real she is.

Oh god the crusty knickers on her grid photo! I'm not prudish but did she think it through!? I don't need to see your day old discharge.

I feel sorry for her right now. Her stories seem so desperate today. She made her work sound so intense but it's just a bit of googling hardly the 'creative' process she was sighing over. And she's meant to be a strategist but once again doesnt seem to have thought anything through.

• Haha
The crusty pants with the clear bumhole staining are now forever burned into my brain. Foul!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just imagine her polished instamum friends like mod and dlam laughing between themselves over Clemmie being so grim. Unless they going to start a discharge knickers solidarity campaign

• Haha
Honestly what was she up to today? She seems so desperate, horribly self conscious and just a bit of a sad sack. I actually feel a bit sorry for her but then I see she’s posting pics of her family’s filthy undies and that sympathy disappears. Her poor kids! What happens when a child goes up to one of them at school and says “oh I saw your mums period stained pants on instagram!” 😳

Reactions: 8
Tracey Emin’s filthy bed sold for £2m. Clemmie might be on to something.

• Haha
🤮🤮. There are piles of laundry and there are piles of laundry... Clearly, so desperate for some "keeping it real" content she hasn't even looked at what's on show in those piles. Typical sloppy CT.

🤮🤮. There are piles of laundry and there are piles of laundry... Clearly, so desperate for some "keeping it real" content she hasn't even looked at what's on show in those piles. Typical sloppy CT.
She will be gifted some laundry baskets out of sympathy. She may also attract Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Sanitation Team.

She needs some Cillit Bang mould remover on those tiles too.

She will be gifted some laundry baskets out of sympathy. She may also attract Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Sanitation Team.

She needs some Cillit Bang mould remover on those tiles too.

I totally read that as Clit Bang - Bang and the dirt is gone 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.