Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whhyyyyyy is she outside the front of her house in #gifted shapewear?! Imagine looking out your window and seeing that. Ffs woman!! Isn’t she a creative type?! This is seriously lacking common sense.
The poor neighbour, fancy just going out to get his papers and seeing his neighbour in her underwear.

Reactions: 1
Clemmie , just be honest and upfront .

You know you have to state clearly it’s an ad , why be sneaky? . We know you know, you know we know it should be there.

I’ve bought Heist tights, they are fab.

#AD , it’s not difficult is it.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by Telford - Yesterday she’s shouting from the rooftops about all the bread, today she’s prancing about in tummy control underwear (Whilst drinking a can of G&T and eating her children’s snacks, none the less) Last week it was camping, then don’t get me started on the constipation #ad.. as much as I detest MOD and FOD, at least they have a ‘theme’ that they #spon #ad #gift with. Clemmie seems to take whatever is offered regardless of the mixed messages she’s putting out there! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am so fed up with the sneaky #ad when she even bothers to do it. Do the asa actually do anything about things like this?

I’m so confused by Telford - Yesterday she’s shouting from the rooftops about all the bread, today she’s prancing about in tummy control underwear (Whilst drinking a can of G&T and eating her children’s snacks, none the less) Last week it was camping, then don’t get me started on the constipation #ad.. as much as I detest MOD and FOD, at least they have a ‘theme’ that they #spon #ad #gift with. Clemmie seems to take whatever is offered regardless of the mixed messages she’s putting out there! 🤷‍♀️
I googled Dash as she’s given up drinking and it’s sparkling water, 4 for £3.20, #relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even though she’s now teetotal I still think she looks like a wino especially when she’s dancing in her pants 😂

Placing my bet that they are camping at. Ewleaze campsite. Which is very nice, full of londoners, has pizza wagon, pastry wagon and lots of nice things that make camping a lot easier! More like a festival and more pricey than normal camping.

Placing my bet that they are camping at. Ewleaze campsite. Which is very nice, full of londoners, has pizza wagon, pastry wagon and lots of nice things that make camping a lot easier! More like a festival and more pricey than normal camping.
Is it # gifted? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's not said it where they are but I am confident it will be. It suits her style of camping. It's will be about £300 for them to go! Not exactly cheap. Incudes a pop up restaurant, spa and juice bar. Just her type of thing.

She's not said it where they are but I am confident it will be. It suits her style of camping. It's will be about £300 for them to go! Not exactly cheap. Incudes a pop up restaurant, spa and juice bar. Just her type of thing.
Sounds amazing... I’ll be looking into that (y)

Regatta make the worst outdoor clothing. #justsaying
As someone who spends most of my free time up a mountain somewhere and spends most of my spare cash on ‘outdoor clothes’ I can confirm that Regatta indeed make the worst outdoor clothing. If you want quality outdoor clothes you have to invest your money. Regatta is not quality.

Reactions: 2
I had my kid around the time they were all doing the undeclared ads. I remember seeing there lifestyles and wondering how they did it. How my life didn’t measure up. Little did I know they didn’t pay for any of it and it was all given to them.
I used to go to the ‘mothers meetings’ and the key players (including the Clemmie s) would be there lapping up the free tit and doing talks about how they juggle it all. It was just a vapid echo chamber of self praise.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.