Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just imagine her polished instamum friends like mod and dlam laughing between themselves over Clemmie being so grim. Unless they going to start a discharge knickers solidarity campaign
I honestly can see them all posing next to their crusty knickers under the guise of empowerment if the right eco mama-friendly pantyliner brand paid them. Until then, I bet you're right!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly can see them all posing next to their crusty knickers under the guise of empowerment if the right eco mama-friendly pantyliner brand paid them. Until then, I bet you're right!
'Raising awareness'

Fod will also do a series of patronising stories about vaginal discharge to educate us ladies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Those dirty pants made me ill 🤢 didn’t she do some stories not long ago about donating pants and bras to Africa? NO THANKS!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really do feel grossed out. The enormous discharge knickers are vile. What was she thinking.

Reactions: 1
The newest upload of her naked in the bath with her youngest covering her modesty and another pile of dirty washing in the bathroom floor to her 🤢 is this her attempt to be relatable?

Reactions: 2
I have two small kids. I always have washing to do. The last thing I'd want is to look at mounds of it on my bathroom floor while I have a bath!

I haven't heard any other of the mama gang bang on about laundry much. Maybe she's trying to find a niche for #ad and #gifted?

Her washer didn’t empty properly the other day, so this and the washing everywhere is obs a plea for a gifted Meile from CJ Brough like MOD and DLMAM

Her washer didn’t empty properly the other day, so this and the washing everywhere is obs a plea for a gifted Meile from CJ Brough like MOD and DLMAM
Imagine thinking showing your period stained pants is the way to getting that problem fixed and not, you know, paying for it yourself. So relatable to be begging on Instagram.

Clemmie looks like she has set the shot up; hair and makeup look better than usual, clothes on the floor, strategically placed bath toys where they wouldn’t be played with, baby sleeping soundly (which would have taken much effort or time i.e. very cold water, which is just slightly negligent).

That bath picture takes it to another level.

I noticed preloved is selling her clothes and I immediately wondered what sort of state they’d be in.

• Sick
That bath picture is revolting on so many levels. All of this ‘I’ll look back at this time’ talk, perhaps you’ll look back and ask yourself why you put a picture of your naked daughter on Instagram for the world to see? Get a bleeping laundry basket you filthy pig.

Reactions: 13
So her rings have been stolen from the back of her unlocked car... I feel really sorry for her BUT they just seem so disorganised, leaving purse in buggy and slinging it in the car... I find it amazing that her and her husband have/had important, senior jobs, they just never seem to have their tit together EVER

Reactions: 7
We’ve been burgled and it’s awful, been there and you feel violated and angry.

Leaving her purse and valuables in an unlocked car in London is just ridiculous and yes I am judging both of them because they are always so bloody disorganised.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.