Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That toilet photo 😮. I have teen sons and all I can think of is their peers screenshotting it. Its out there forever. Jeez

excuse me??!! Things must be tight cos looks like a begging speed for a new mooncup
Ben probably wants a free cock cup so he doesnt actually need to go near Clemmie after the toilet pic.

(Disclaimer cock cup is a joke, I’m not googling to see if it exists)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ben probably wants a free cock cup so he doesnt actually need to go near Clemmie after the toilet pic.

(Disclaimer cock cup is a joke, I’m not googling to see if it exists)
Didn’t Mumsnet have a discussion about a cock cup a few years ago that made the national papers?

Reactions: 1
Agreed. Although to be fair, the OP was amusing in a bonkers way, it was the replies to it that turned it into tit. It’s probably still in ‘classics’ somewhere.
Along with Maui Hailee , a fictional spoilt Princess who was so foul I can’t believe she’d have friends or a man wanting to marry her .

The latest “list”. Utterly self indulgent tit and surprise surprise monetising the experience.

Reactions: 2
No amount of money could tempt me to do that dulcosoft ad and jesus christ, taking it at a festival is just nuts. I'd choose the sluggish bowels any day rather than shitting out my insides in a portaloo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I seen?
Guessing the lucrative ads have dried up.
She’s not good enough for the Gusto ads that everyone seems to be doing now

No amount of money could tempt me to do that dulcosoft ad and jesus christ, taking it at a festival is just nuts. I'd choose the sluggish bowels any day rather than shitting out my insides in a portaloo.
This☝🏻☝🏻 🙌🏻

Reactions: 6
'I was chuffed when they asked me to work with them...' 😂😂😂😂

No amount of money would have me advertising laxatives. You couldn't pay me to take one at a festival either. She used to have a career. Now she's reduced to this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.