Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed a long long time ago. When she put her shoes that were covered in dog poo or muck I can’t remember which in the dishwasher that also had plates and cups in it 🤢

This was around the same time she was moaning that her kids were always vomiting and had the runs...... eeeeh it’s because she is a total dirt bird
Wow I didn’t see that ...

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed a long long time ago. When she put her shoes that were covered in dog poo or muck I can’t remember which in the dishwasher that also had plates and cups in it 🤢

This was around the same time she was moaning that her kids were always vomiting and had the runs...... eeeeh it’s because she is a total dirt bird
I often think of that unbelievable moment. It continues to amaze and horrify me

Reactions: 2
Sitting on the toilet?
It was calling her out on something she said about her kids. There was her, and Steph from don't buy her flowers and two others.

Then they did a advert for fish fingers because of it.

• Haha
It was calling her out on something she said about her kids. There was her, and Steph from don't buy her flowers and two others.

Then they did a advert for fish fingers because of it.
I remember that! I’m sure the unmummiest mum was one as well

Yeh I remember the husband punching above his weight comment, nice! I’ve seen him out and about, he’s quite alright looking but needs to do something about that beard. She is just very craggy looking, agree with a previous post that said she looked like she’d been in the sun too much. She does dress like some sort of parody of the local art students. It’s all a bit Nathan Barley!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear God, there was nobody that needed to see that. No doubt she was hailed as being "brave" etc. 🙄
You got it. The picture is in her insta account. If you google her name and in the toilet, loads of articles pop up about it. Think it was from last November. There’s another one of her taken with the baby forty weeks after she was born. This one was taken of her at 40 weeks pregnant.

Oh god I remember this! I still can’t believe that somebody would be that stupid!!!! And as for kids always having the runs being ill etc....have you seen the state of her house?! It looks like a tip! No wonder!

Oh god I remember this! I still can’t believe that somebody would be that stupid!!!! And as for kids always having the runs being ill etc....have you seen the state of her house?! It looks like a tip! No wonder!
It really does. I’m not surprised her house hasn’t sold, it always seems to look grubby. You’d wonder why she felt the need to post the toilet photo, nothing edgy about it or showing body confidence or anything other than a massive case of over-sharing.

Her house is grubby. I remember her doing a post about cleaning under the sofa. Unbelievably filthy and so much rubbish like old food.

Her house is grubby. I remember her doing a post about cleaning under the sofa. Unbelievably filthy and so much rubbish like old food.
Do you remember when the husband cleaned their daughters car seat. All the stuff under it.

I clearly missed that post about putting dog muck covered shoes in the dishwasher, WTF?! I have never in my life heard of such filth.

CT is just a massive ball bag. It is particularly grating when she gets spellings/links/info incorrect on her stories and posts about some really important and sensitive topics, then just brushes it off saying she is dyslexic. No, you’re a lazy woman with your head stuck firmly up your rectum.

Reactions: 9
Do any of you follow her husband? He's posted a photo of her mooncup in a saucepan!! 🤢 Do we really need to see that.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.