Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was chuffed that Dulcolax thought šŸ¤” which IGer is full of tit? Ahh Telford. Sheā€™ll advertise anything. No morals and no common sense.
How must they feel that the dozy witch hadnā€™t even tried it before advertising it? Every human in the country knows you can buy laxatives, my 13 yr old knows they exist. Recommending a product you use is one thing, but advertising something you donā€™t?! This woman is literally so thick.
I have such sensitive system I would never just try something at a festival. You have no idea how you will react. This woman lurches from wetting herself, to not being able to poo for cash. Iā€™m finding her worse by the day.
But also all the other instamamas must be pissing themselves into their free Tena ladies at Telford scooping up all the worst collaborations while they have new houses and white goods. Perhaps if she shares sheā€™s shat herself at a festival, Beko will be in touch with a washing machine whilst MOD polishes her Miele freebies.
I feel rage about this.
Does this not contravene cap code influencers advertising medicines she has 104 followers way more than this mama life.

What does paid partnership mean money or 1 grid pic plus stories.
Free laxatives and free festival tickets no doubt.
Shes a middle class sponger with no shame.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I did notice that. Sheā€™s also deleted her original comment in response to the person who [has tried the product] said it can cause painful cramps. No doubt told to do that by her ā€œemployerā€...

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I did notice that. Sheā€™s also deleted her original comment in response to the person who [has tried the product] said it can cause painful cramps. No doubt told to do that by her ā€œemployerā€...
I hope this posts been reported.
Shes acting like a immature brat with all the tit Jokes this is no way to advertise a medicine.
There are different types if laxatives and some do cause bad tummy ache.

Reactions: 2
What a mess!

Firstly, how the mighty have fallen! Advertising laxatives is not really on point with her branding of tattooed, Uber cool mum, body positivity, of south London?

But the childish jokes about constipation and poo are just dreadful. How can the brand be comfortable with this?

Reactions: 8
I took a Potters natural laxative a long time ago and it was really powerful. It was imperative to be near a toilet. No way would I take a laxative at a festival.

Reactions: 3
The last thing I want in a festival is to be sh****g myself. Drink more water and eat better. Sheā€™s constipated because she boozes, eats super starchy food and doesnā€™t drink enough water.
Maybe she should of done the ad after trying the laxatives herself at the festival, it before. Is pretty unethical to promote medical products you havenā€™t used

The last thing I want in a festival is to be sh****g myself. Drink more water and eat better. Sheā€™s constipated because she boozes, eats super starchy food and doesnā€™t drink enough water.
Maybe she should of done the ad after trying the laxatives herself at the festival, it before. Is pretty unethical to promote medical products you havenā€™t used
Oh, but she said sheā€™s now teetotal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just when Clem canā€™t get any more dopey ( the camping debacle anyone?) she advertises a laxative when sheā€™s not even constipated and contemplates using it at a festivalšŸ™„ , where we know the toilets are always going to be threat to human life in themselves.

Sheā€™s a right dozy mare!

Reactions: 6
It is completely unfathomable. The only way this could get worse is with a photograph of her actually on the toilet. Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To me all of this just proves something Iā€™ve been thinking for a while. This instagrammers would do/sell ANYTHING for money. They donā€™t care about their followers or the ethics/safeguards of what they do, itā€™s all about the money

Advertising laxatives? Talk about scraping the barrel. What next? Anusol? Thrush treatment? I mean, this is hardly influencer glamour, is it? šŸ˜†

This is so poorly thought out. She markets herself as a strategist but constantly makes idiotic errors and displays no foresight. I wouldn't employ her

Also what brand wants to be associated with her now? She's crap at actually advertising the product itself (remember when she was advertising camping, buy went home early then complained that camping requires more stuff than you can fit in a landrover?). And now I associate her with actually shitting in a crappy festival toilet. She even provided an image of her (not) straining on the toilet. She's not gonna get any glam collabs now is she?

Last edited:
I honestly think of her as an Alan Partridge but female. His Dundee cake down the loo are all just right up her street. I can equally imagine all the other mamas shouting ā€˜oi Telford you wankerā€™
Sheā€™s destroyed any interest and respect I had for her with her dreadful approach to all of this. With the lists she had potential. But the lack of checking and respect for writers, not paying them, her rudeness, her awful stories, her Unrelateability, her blagging and now her tena and laxative adverts, coupled with the toilet photo and sheā€™s become an absolute money grabbing monster. Her poor children. And Ben? He needs to start taking control of his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was chuffed that Dulcolax thought šŸ¤” which IGer is full of tit? Ahh Telford. Sheā€™ll advertise anything. No morals and no common sense.
How must they feel that the dozy witch hadnā€™t even tried it before advertising it? Every human in the country knows you can buy laxatives, my 13 yr old knows they exist. Recommending a product you use is one thing, but advertising something you donā€™t?! This woman is literally so thick.
I have such sensitive system I would never just try something at a festival. You have no idea how you will react. This woman lurches from wetting herself, to not being able to poo for cash. Iā€™m finding her worse by the day.
But also all the other instamamas must be pissing themselves into their free Tena ladies at Telford scooping up all the worst collaborations while they have new houses and white goods. Perhaps if she shares sheā€™s shat herself at a festival, Beko will be in touch with a washing machine whilst MOD polishes her Miele freebies.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.