Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not advised. And certainly not in large quantities. It’s not safe to drink and look after a baby and it’s similarly not safe to be breastfeeding if you are drinking.
This, absolutely. There is far too much acceptance and promotion of alcohol on the gram. Too much of you deserve it, or as a reward for just getting through the day. I have never been able to do the daily drinking thing, especially at work/after work, and I was in a culture where one boss had a regular weekly order of wine delivered to her office ( containing a fridge) by the Hospitality Department. She ended up drinking most of it, at the end of the day, along with whoever she invited in to share it. You also had the pleasure of having to endure her chain smoking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s on the beg for a new car now...
The brass neck shown by these people is astounding . We all know they’re hinting for something free , they know we know yet they don’t give a flying duck.

I don’t know how they can justify the entitlement.

Reactions: 3
It's shameless. Also their car is massive. I live near them and it's huge. And they have a roof box. Maybe they need to consider less stuff?! My parents took 3 kids on camping trips in a Peugeot 250....

Also isn't she supposed be advertising camping for some company? It's not a great sell for camping holdiays if you need to splash out on a new car before you go ,😂 She's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought that. We have 3 children and manage camping in a mid-size car without a roofbox. Take less stuff.

I thought that. We have 3 children and manage camping in a mid-size car without a roofbox. Take less stuff.
Three kids here too although we never camped (am I a tit mother?🤔). We always self catered though and we managed to get everything in an estate car with a roof box.

She’s a sponging woman desperate not to pay out of her own pocket , so greedy.

I'm pretty sure they have a Landrover actually. How can that be too small, along with a roof box?!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t commented on this thread in a while but Jesus Christ does this woman want to make it any more obvious that she’s on the beg.

Would take her less time to fill in a quote form on a car hire companies website than post on her stories and wait for replies.

So greedy. Yuck.

Reactions: 8
Haven’t commented on this thread in a while but Jesus Christ does this woman want to make it any more obvious that she’s on the beg.

Would take her less time to fill in a quote form on a car hire companies website than post on her stories and wait for replies.

So greedy. Yuck.
Exactly. When I had to hire a car I went on google, found what I needed in less that 5 minutes. I'm embarrassed for her.

Exactly. When I had to hire a car I went on google, found what I needed in less that 5 minutes. I'm embarrassed for her.
Don’t be embarrassed for her!

Be angry that she’s richly rewarded because naive members of the public are so easily bought by superficial, befriending sales people like her.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her when she was wearing this next suit which was so badly fitting she looked like Simon Cowell . Not sure why next didn’t tell her to stop . She also isn’t the most pleasing to look at especially close ups ...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her when she was wearing this next suit which was so badly fitting she looked like Simon Cowell . Not sure why next didn’t tell her to stop . She also isn’t the most pleasing to look at especially close ups ...
Yet she talked on her podcast about how her husband was punching above his weight!

• Wow
I unfollowed a long long time ago. When she put her shoes that were covered in dog poo or muck I can’t remember which in the dishwasher that also had plates and cups in it 🤢

This was around the same time she was moaning that her kids were always vomiting and had the runs...... eeeeh it’s because she is a total dirt bird

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.