Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laxatives at a festival no way! I've been too Glastonbury twice and nothing would have got me taking them and going in those loos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s too tit to be approached to advertise what we put into our bodies and so is now advertising the s*** that comes out. Oh Telford. Get a job love.

• Haha
Shocked that she is advertising this after the asa ruled a celebrity is over 30k likes as isn’t it a medicine?

• Wow
Shocked that she is advertising this after the asa ruled a celebrity is over 30k likes as isn’t it a medicine?
Absolutely! Whilst she’s generally full of tit (quite literally it seems!) she’d be wise to have a read through all the recent media reports about rules re. “Influencers” endorsing OTC products. There again...she’s probably wearing “Always Discreet” pads / pants right now (because she’s paid to and paid to dish out medical advice to women suffering from SUI 🙄) so at least those will mop up any faecal incontinence she suffers as a result of popping one too many laxatives! 😂💩

Attachments

Absolutely! Whilst she’s generally full of tit (quite literally it seems!) she’d be wise to have a read through all the recent media reports about rules re. “Influencers” endorsing OTC products. There again...she’s probably wearing “Always Discreet” pads / pants right now (because she’s paid to and paid to dish out medical advice to women suffering from SUI 🙄) so at least those will mop up any faecal incontinence she suffers as a result of popping one too many laxatives! 😂💩
Some people will do anything for money. Rules and regulations be damned. Also we forget that none of these rules apply to her.

Money can buy ethics amongst other things. If festivals were that uncomfortable why was she looking to go to Glastonbury. It must be exhausting trying to keep up with first Class Clemmie

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I’ve seen it all now 🤦🏻‍♀️ Suppose it’s something she could add to her CV. Bloody hell these people are such desperados

If she only suffers at festivals surely diet is the answer? Such absolute nonsense.

If I was a boss looking at Clemmie's Instagram page, I wouldn't give them a job.

I’d say with the hygiene standards like putting muddy shoes in the dishwasher along side their dishes she has no problem 💩-ing

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m more concerned about the fact that she’s advertising a medicine to her followers that she’s never used herself. Where’s the integrity for duck sake?!

I’m more concerned about the fact that she’s advertising a medicine to her followers that she’s never used herself. Where’s the integrity for duck sake?!
And someone has even said in the comments that it’s gave them awful stomach aches

Reactions: 2
It’s as bad as promoting skinny teas and detox drinks that these “insta mums” get on their soap box about.

It’s exactly the same!!! Urgh these people are so money hungry it’s infuriating

She is saying that she is advertising it because she has a medical issue at festivals and is now glad to know something out there can help!

Why oh why hasn’t she visited a pharmacist if it is such a problem.
If she regulaly has this problem, you’d think she would have tried medical advice to sort it out ...then and only then.. if that product worked then she could advertise it!

She is claiming to be amazed that such a product exists...it’s a laxative, a very common product.

Reactions: 10
She is saying that she is advertising it because she has a medical issue at festivals and is now glad to know something out there can help!

Why oh why hasn’t she visited a pharmacist if it is such a problem.
If she regulaly has this problem, you’d think she would have tried medical advice to sort it out ...then and only then.. if that product worked then she could advertise it!

She is claiming to be amazed that such a product exists...it’s a laxative, a very common product.
Is it’s not a chronic symptom that she struggles with and she “only gets it at festivals” why doesn’t she just eat some prunes or something 🤣

She talks absolute 💩 which is ironic as the product she’s flogging is meant to make it come out the other end 😂

Last edited:
She was chuffed that Dulcolax thought 🤔 which IGer is full of tit? Ahh Telford. She’ll advertise anything. No morals and no common sense.
How must they feel that the dozy witch hadn’t even tried it before advertising it? Every human in the country knows you can buy laxatives, my 13 yr old knows they exist. Recommending a product you use is one thing, but advertising something you don’t?! This woman is literally so thick.
I have such sensitive system I would never just try something at a festival. You have no idea how you will react. This woman lurches from wetting herself, to not being able to poo for cash. I’m finding her worse by the day.
But also all the other instamamas must be pissing themselves into their free Tena ladies at Telford scooping up all the worst collaborations while they have new houses and white goods. Perhaps if she shares she’s shat herself at a festival, Beko will be in touch with a washing machine whilst MOD polishes her Miele freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.