Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rotary hot air brush - I think. On her stories people are suggesting a babyliss but as it is CT she keeps highlighting the dyson.

I hate the recommend a products (why can’t the lazy fuckers google like the rest of us?). It obviously is a please send me something free. Greedy, grabbing people
Google doesn’t send free stuff😁.

I wonder if she got that North Face Puffa she was lusting after a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 3
Back from her free haircut and now begging for a dyson hair dryer. Poor love, she’s just bought a ghd dryer and can’t afford another one...go without then you spoilt brat!
Why cant she get a round brush and use a regular hairdryer ffs?

Reactions: 1
Blatantly after a gifted Dyson (I thought she was angling for the new ghd hotbrush originally) more people on the screenshots she showed mentioned the babyliss product which costs 10% of the dyson......

Reactions: 3
Blatantly after a gifted Dyson (I thought she was angling for the new ghd hotbrush originally) more people on the screenshots she showed mentioned the babyliss product which costs 10% of the dyson......
She is obviously reading here as just commented lots of people recommending it. But not expensive enough for her.

Reactions: 2
Please please please watch the headstand stories!!!!! For someone with an expensive gym membership, she’s just chucking herself at the wall like a 4 year old would. Why is she wasting her money there?! It’s nice of her to give us a good laugh anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please please please watch the headstand stories!!!!! For someone with an expensive gym membership, she’s just chucking herself at the wall like a 4 year old would. Why is she wasting her money there?! It’s nice of her to give us a good laugh anyway!
She should Invest in some decent Lycra that stays in place when upside down , perhaps she’s angling for free stuff seeing as she has a difficult relationship with extracting her own money from her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am beginning to think that FOD and Clemmie Telford are very well suited. She’s the female version of that buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am beginning to think that FOD and Clemmie Telford are very well suited. She’s the female version of that buffoon.
She totally is!!! Both not self aware, love the sound of their own voice and are total nobs!!😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Selling her 900k home whilst talking on stories about accidentally claiming tax credits. Poor rich privileged .. yawn

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would she think they are eligible to claim child tax credits? 🤨
She didn't, it was child benefit, she'd been claiming it but hadn't declared it on her tax return, income increased to over the threshold, and she should have been paying it back. Tax man caught up with her and she was sent a bill. She claimed she had no idea she was no longer eligible for it but I do self assessment, there's a box to fill in where you declare child benefit, it quite clearly says if you are earning over a certain amount you will have to pay it back and when you submit your tax return it then gives the amount within your tax calculation, but clearly all that passed her by :unsure::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Clemmie is doing an insta sale of her clothes this evening.... presumably it's a load of stuff she got for free (#gifted) and she's now literally cashing in. I know a lot of you ladies love her, um, style 🙄😆

It's all stuff she blatantly got for free. I searched the page as surely the money is going to charity but it doesn't look like it. MOD just did a huge sale too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.