Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palm23

'I was chuffed when they asked me to work with them...' 😂😂😂😂

No amount of money would have me advertising laxatives. You couldn't pay me to take one at a festival either. She used to have a career. Now she's reduced to this.

Reactions: 9

Rac

I’m dyslexic, I’m doing my PhD. You can check. It’s lazy in my own experience. I’m not saying for every day life, but for your work, then you check it.

• Heart
How does being born into social housing mean that you end up with the same?
TMS explained unapologetically that as she had grown up in SH, under the old rules children were automatically entitled to apply for SH properties at 18, which both her and her sister did and got. Her sister gave hers up and bought somewhere else, but TMS said it was her right to keep it and she shouldn't be made to feel that just because she's in a healthy financial situation that she should give it up for someone maybe who is homeless etc. The very funny bit was that this all unfolded whilst she was on holiday in France and she tried to make out that they had money issues too. She came across terribly entitled, I was embarrassed for her.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I think the key difference is that the likes of Pukka and MOD look comfortable with what they’re wearing and are wearing it because they like it. Telford always looks as awkward as fuck and looks like she’s only wearing it because it’s hipster insta cool. If you’re reading this - ditch the socks.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I wonder why she wasn’t at Bestival with the rest of the ‘posse’. Quite amusing that they all got #gifted tickets while she was at home advertising laxatives though.

Boredofthem

I really dislike her ( or the person she portrays to be online ). She comes across as spoilt , unkind , privileged ( yet desperate to appear not to be) selfish and she just tries too hard. Please can 2019 all these instamums are cancelled ?

SWLDN-MUM

Yep, looks like “The MOD Stalker” is finally heading down to the Kent coast with The Telford shout out for recommendations (aka free offers) for an architect in the Thanet area. Honestly, having been born and brought up in that corner of East Kent (but escaped) I really can’t see the appeal of relocating a young family down to that god awful place other than dirt cheap ‘reno’ projects with insta potential. Oops, guess I’ve just answered my own question!! To be fair, it is quite pretty for about 6 weeks of the year (if you’re lucky) when the sun comes out but otherwise, very.... bleak!!! (And not very instagrammable!) Maybe if you had family down there for free babysitting (as has Clemmie #1) but otherwise, all very Single White Female!

Palm23

I don't want to bitch about someone's appearance and she should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But I don't get why you'd upload a story of you checking to see if you get visible gusset. Who thinks, yeah this is great content?!

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
This is my first ever post on Tattle although been lurking for a while. Has you seen her latest clanger?! She’s posted a message about her podcast transcripts being available and she’s been called out over the image she’s used as it’s not British Sign Language. Attention to detail as always 🙃
F65372F6-4A5D-42FF-A555-91CCEB3218BD.jpeg

Is this a record for the day?

• Haha
  • Wow

Palm23

Classic Telford on stories today having to apologise AGAIN for getting it wrong and not doing her research. How hard is it to fact check first? She was clearly fishing for a 'collab' with Sainsbury's now she's sober. In fact, her 'list' on quitting booze was probably timed to synch with the Sainsbury's pub opening....
Also how hard is it to format a blog post? I read one of her lists today and the font randomly changed size half way through. She's so lazy.

Tothemoonandback

Yeah when you’re trying, each month feels like forever. I get that. But you’d have thought after CT actually got pregnant (after only 4 unsuccessful cycles), and started writing an article, she’d have stepped back and thought “well it felt like ages but actually it was just a pretty standard length of time”. Instead the tone of the post was all wrong I felt.

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

I’m currently ROFL at CTs latest story where she showed a screenshot which accidentally shows that she’s muted a friend and then claims that she doesn’t know how that happened along with all the random unfollows. Yeah right! Her account on ninjalitics shows that she is positive every day for followings so I think highly unlikely that her account is randomly unfollowing, and never heard of random muting..... not as much of a nice girl as she makes out methinks....

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
I have no idea what the purpose of Lists Live is, but her video this morning illustrates the appalling manners of the Instamum clique. Clemmie is talking and they are all on their phones, presumably scrolling the gram. Lists Live should be renamed Insta-addicts Anonymous.

• Heart

Han___

Welcome to the CT pity party. Her body looks fine especially after 3 kids and I never realised what a great pair of legs she has as she is always wearing hideous clothing. What isn’t nice about her is her shit personality, greed and sense of entitlement

yellowbrickroad

I clearly missed that post about putting dog muck covered shoes in the dishwasher, WTF?! I have never in my life heard of such filth.

CT is just a massive ball bag. It is particularly grating when she gets spellings/links/info incorrect on her stories and posts about some really important and sensitive topics, then just brushes it off saying she is dyslexic. No, you’re a lazy tramp with your head stuck firmly up your rectum.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at her page .

She’s being very po faced and offended about a Jill Murphy book; “A piece of cake” about a family of talking elephants who live in a house , go on a diet and jog around the park😁.
Hardly a book to take seriously about healthy eating and I don’t think children back then ( mine included) were damaged by the message.

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
I get the whole body positivity movement but wtf are her recent posts about? Yes,she is fat and has an unattractive body,but what is the message behind these images?
An ‘attractive body’ is subjective and people’s opinions of what constitutes one is not what tattle is about.

• Heart