Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was someone (on this thread I think) who said she was asked to do a piece and sent it with photos and had no response. Certainly no payment.
That was me. Still no response from her. Payment? You’ve got to be joking. No the money is only flowing one way when it comes to CT.

Once enough time has passed, I will publish the piece on my own blog (which is well established but nothing as big as hers). I need to let my anger and disappointment subside first though. The issues I write about need a bigger platform. But CT and her ilk really don’t want to know.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she spelt Pakistani wrong on her stories...I know she’s dyslexic but please use spell check or something 🙈

I’m dyslexic, I’m doing my PhD. You can check. It’s lazy in my own experience. I’m not saying for every day life, but for your work, then you check it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else eagerly anticipating the stories from Clemmie’s Lists Live?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good lord, the venue for last nights event looks like it's in the middle of being redecorated...? I assume it's a "look", but it ain't a good one.

I’m a little baffled by her Lists Live set-up, the attendees are obviously invited guests who I wouldn’t imagine are paying for their ticket! Elizabeth Arden sponsored the event and I’m guessing the meal/photography/table setting cards/programmes /flowers etc were all gifted or heavily discounted. So where is Clemmie making money from this ?
It just seems like an occasion for Influencers to pat one another on the back. The usual faces for her clique were out in force.

Reactions: 8
Just lost my patience with her recent post with Always. A few influencers (wankiest term ever) have done ad's with tena/always - and they NEVER say 'Go see your GP/a physio!' they just push sticking a bloody pantyliner on. NO NO NO. Your audience is mostly mum's, some of whom will have post birth bladder dysfunction DON'T just take the money from Always and encourage ~conversation, DO SOMETHING! TELL A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL! But no. There's no money in that for her or for Always is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s too delicious!! She’ll be grovelling for that one for a while.
Just like when she ‘muted’ theyesmum 😂😂😂 ‘soz hols’ 🙄
This whole ad is terrible. They should be promoting pelvic floor exercises. And for a normal woman an ordinary pantry liner would be fine, but seriously it’s not necessary and so bad for the environment. Also the floods she described (and yes I’ve been there) ain’t no pantyliner dealing with that...

• Haha
I have no idea what the purpose of Lists Live is, but her video this morning illustrates the appalling manners of the Instamum clique. Clemmie is talking and they are all on their phones, presumably scrolling the gram. Lists Live should be renamed Insta-addicts Anonymous.

• Heart
I have no idea what the purpose of Lists Live is, but her video this morning illustrates the appalling manners of the Instamum clique. Clemmie is talking and they are all on their phones, presumably scrolling the gram. Lists Live should be renamed Insta-addicts Anonymous.
I was just coming on to say the same thing, appalling is right! If my children did that I would give out to them.
I spotted Clemmie too - maybe Simon should use the Sky app to limit her screen time?! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just coming on to say the same thing, appalling is right! If my children did that I would give out to them.
I spotted Clemmie too - maybe Simon should use the Sky app to limit her screen time?! ;)
I thought I spied MOD! Another evening out instead of being home with her family

Reactions: 8
She will be paid by the company to host the event. It isn’t her event sponsored by a company - just a PR thing for the company and a load of freeloading middle class privileged folk to have nice food and chat. London centric - circle jerks - same people - same tit bit with a badly spelled inaccurate message!

Reactions: 7
She will be paid by the company to host the event. It isn’t her event sponsored by a company - just a PR thing for the company and a load of freeloading middle class privileged folk to have nice food and chat. London centric - circle jerks - same people - same tit bit with a badly spelled inaccurate message!
I can’t think of anything worse than sitting with company more absorbed in their phones, while listening to after-dinner speakers delivering speeches in list format. That and the utterly terrible decor. What is the attraction?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.