Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh congratulations!!

And yes looks like you’re right 😂😂😂 do you think she still gets paid? Or maybe thats why she deleted because the company probably didn’t pay up after that mess 😂
Thank you! Funnily enough, I’ve spent most of the day horrendously constipated. If only I had some Dulcolax...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So yes the constipation adds have been removed.... Interesting. Wonder if she had second thoughts.

So yes the constipation adds have been removed.... Interesting. Wonder if she had second thoughts.
Maybe the said that it might help if she took it before she advertised it and that advertising it because you’d discovered laxatives exist was a bit of a lame attempt.

Reactions: 3
What must their children think? I feel guilty having the odd Tattle browse. I certainly don’t video myself making odd facial expressions... on boomerang... then writing text on them.

Reactions: 2
What must their children think? I feel guilty having the odd Tattle browse. I certainly don’t video myself making odd facial expressions... on boomerang... then writing text on them.
It’s so narcissistic, you are staring at anyone, you are staring at yourself. It’s so weird.

I wonder why she wasn’t at Bestival with the rest of the ‘posse’. Quite amusing that they all got #gifted tickets while she was at home advertising laxatives though.

Reactions: 9
I wonder why she wasn’t at Bestival with the rest of the ‘posse’. Quite amusing that they all got #gifted tickets while she was at home advertising laxatives though.
I think she is just a different league beneath them. You would nearly feel sorry for her as she is clearly not making the insta stuff work and her husband seems like a dose as well.

Reactions: 6
I think she is just a different league beneath them. You would nearly feel sorry for her as she is clearly not making the insta stuff work and her husband seems like a dose as well.
On a serious note it can’t be good for her self esteem that she isn’t seen as a good advertiser and doesn’t bag the popular accounts . I know she cocks it up herself but I’m sure beneath the Insta bollocks she’s a nice person.

Reactions: 5
On a serious note it can’t be good for her self esteem that she isn’t seen as a good advertiser and doesn’t bag the popular accounts . I know she cocks it up herself but I’m sure beneath the Insta bollocks she’s a nice person.
Yeah I think she should have kept the day job 🙈. She just a bit too scruffy and scatty and it puts people off both followers and advertisers

Reactions: 4
I agree but even Dresslikeatwat (whose engagement is terrible for the amount of followers she has) managed to blag tickets. At least Telford is trying to address ‘ishoos’ with her lists. I think she needs to be more choosy with the brands she works with.

Yeah I think she should have kept the day job 🙈. She just a bit too scruffy and scatty and it puts people off both followers and advertisers
Completely agree! The scruffiness really puts me off- and don’t get me wrong I’m not perfect, but she’s on another level with the scruffiness! It’s like she just can’t be bothered to make this insta thing work for her. She comes across as very lazy.

Maybe the said that it might help if she took it before she advertised it and that advertising it because you’d discovered laxatives exist was a bit of a lame attempt.
I still can’t get over what a shambles the laxatives ad was. Isn’t she supposed to do this for a living- as in advise other brands in how to succeed?? She didn’t even have constructive answers to the criticism. Lazy- and embarrassing that laxatives are the kinds of brands who approach her when the likes of MOD and DLAM have brands whose are so much more high end (although equally as annoying!)

I agree but even Dresslikeatwat (whose engagement is terrible for the amount of followers she has) managed to blag tickets. At least Telford is trying to address ‘ishoos’ with her lists. I think she needs to be more choosy with the brands she works with.
Beggars can't be choosers though and she must be feeling the pinch with not much income coming in.

It definitely can't be good for self esteem but who would want to work with her she comes across as messy, dishevelled and disinterested.

Beggars can't be choosers though and she must be feeling the pinch with not much income coming in
True, but she could always go out and get a real job. Plus she’s earning obviously enough not to receive child benefit as we saw from her stories, so she can’t be doing that bad.

Reactions: 2
True, but she could always go out and get a real job. Plus she’s earning obviously enough not to receive child benefit as we saw from her stories, so she can’t be doing that bad.
Totally true she could get a real job but hard to manage an actual in the office job if you plan to move down to margate with your mates.

I thought she had a full time office job now. Her husband stays at home with the children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.